Author Topic: ND (or others), what year is this Yates picture from? best back of all time!  (Read 26219 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
1997 Olympia his gut was probably his biggest not his year either .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Hulkster look at that pic I posted of Yates & Sonny his waist is narrow when held tight , NOT as narrow as Colemans but a lot narrower than when fully relaxed , both at thier bests had a gut period.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Hulkster look at that pic I posted of Yates & Sonny his waist is narrow when held tight , NOT as narrow as Colemans but a lot narrower than when fully relaxed , both at thier bests had a gut period.

but that shot is not from the 1993 olympia, Yates obvious pre-tear best. 

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
but that shot is not from the 1993 olympia, Yates obvious pre-tear best. 

That one was from the 1993 Olympia notice his number 16 , its from 1993 Mr Olympia .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
maybe so, but the blackness of the pic makes his waist seem smaller than it is.

Look how horrible it looked onstage!:

even Flex has to point it out! :)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
maybe so, but the blackness of the pic makes his waist seem smaller than it is.

Look how horrible it looked onstage!:

even Flex has to point it out! :)

You're not telling me anything , I was bitching about back in 1993 !! and you can't have it both ways Hulkster , if its good for Ronnie's Goose its good for Dorian's Gander , if you find it 100% acceptable for Ronnie please don't be a hypocrite and complain about Yates' it shows your bias  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Yates' gut is on par with Ron's. Since Yates wasn't as big & didn't have the same taper, it's actually worse.  :'( This never occurred to you?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Right here is from 1993 , its laughable how Hulkster goes on and on about having no taper which is laughable because he has among the widest backs in the sport & a good midsection when held tight at 257lbs , Sonny is impressed .
hulkster, he has you there.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Yates' gut is on par with Ron's. Since Yates wasn't as big & didn't have the same taper, it's actually worse.  :'( This never occurred to you?

I dare you to find me a single pic where Yates' gut sticks out as bad as Coleman's 2003 , both have distension but Ronnie took it to new levels in 2003 in more way than one .

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
98 Ronnie was similar to Flex and we already know the outcome of Flex vs. Yates.
"Shut the F up and train"

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
98 Ronnie was similar to Flex and we already know the outcome of Flex vs. Yates.

no offense, but that is totally retarded for one reason:

Flex lost to Yates  becauase he was narrow. Ronnie was just as wide.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
hulkster, he has you there.

no he doesn't - poor lighting back stage means nothing.
Its what is on display ONstage that counts.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
I dare you to find me a single pic where Yates' gut sticks out as bad as Coleman's 2003 , both have distension but Ronnie took it to new levels in 2003 in more way than one .

and I dare you to find me a single pic of Dorian at 287 pounds and then we will talk ;).

Flower Boy Ran Away

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
He was wide, but Yates was heavier than a 98 Coleman. Coleman just get's outmuscled.
"Shut the F up and train"

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
He was wide, but Yates was heavier than a 98 Coleman. Coleman just get's outmuscled.

by 7 pounds!! Nothing  significant.

Yates 1993 Olympia - 257
ronnie 2001 AC - 250 pounds.

Not enough to get blown away or outmuscled.

Flex lost because, even though he had great detail, he was narrow and small
compared to yates

In ronnie, you have all of flex's best qualities, plus lat width, so its really a no brainer, He would win handily.
Flower Boy Ran Away

GMCtrk

Yates 1993 Olympia - 257

compared to yates

In ronnie, you have all of flex's best qualities, plus lat width, so its really a no brainer, He would win handily.

winning handily???

Ronnie has better biceps and that is it.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
winning handily???

Ronnie has better biceps and that is it.

LOL.  quads? delts? overall arms? taper? chest? detail? back (okay, they are pretty close on the back). Hams? glutes?

LOL. LOL. LOL.

I suppose ronnie's better biceps (and thats it) are the sole reason for the enormous difference in their most musculars? LOL.

You guys crack me up.

Flower Boy Ran Away

GMCtrk

the difference in most muscular??? if any, it's due to the lighting, pale skin gets washed out..

Yates' density would be far too much for Ronnie to handle. Yates is 1 to 2" shorter than Ronnie, nearly 10lbs heavier, and better conditioned. Not to mention, better poser.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
and I dare you to find me a single pic of Dorian at 287 pounds and then we will talk ;).

300lbs  ;) no gut !!

GMCtrk

Can you imagine this shot is Yates not near his best...

I'd be scared to see this same shot from '93...can you say "lights out" Ronnie :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Yates 1993 Olympia - 257

compared to yates

Ronnie was 245lbs at the ASC so Yates at his best 269lbs in the B&W's Horton pics BIG difference add in Yates being about one inch shorter no contest , in my humble arm-chair quaterback opinion .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
300lbs  ;) no gut !!

great view of dorian's midsection. very funny!

300 pounds and a huge gut!!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
the difference in most muscular??? if any, it's due to the lighting, pale skin gets washed out..

Yates' density would be far too much for Ronnie to handle. Yates is 1 to 2" shorter than Ronnie, nearly 10lbs heavier, and better conditioned. Not to mention, better poser.

you think the difference is due to LIGHTING???  WTF??

I think muscle shape, detail and density might have a little more to do with it than lighting..
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

Suckmycock, you seem to be infatuated with dorian's 1997 condition (when most people say he sucked that year).

Can you show us some clips/photos of dorian that year?

I have hardly seen any.  I just want to see if he lives up your hyperbole.

Girly, the 97 O Dorian was at his worst. If you weren't such a retard and had actually read my posts, you'd have seen that I mentioned that Dorian was at his best at the 250+ lbs range. Just like Ronnie. My point was that, even though they both look like crap over 270 lbs, Dorian looks better. That's all.

By the way, you shouldn't be telling anyone to suck your cock:the fact that you call yourself the "leader of the Colemaniacs", goes to show who's really deep-throating it big time. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Whatever Sucky...you state this and that.  It is documented you state...whatever.  You have never provided proof for one of your assertions.  You suck Doz off constantly, you are so up Dorian's ass that you have oxygen depravation.  The ridiculousness of whatever spews from your mouth is amazing  :o.  Michael Jordan speaks and it is truth; same goes about him never gambling.  Doz is 2% BF b/c one bodybuilding authority purportedly had it on good info that it was true.  You are as delusional as you are ignorant.  Get your head out of Doz's ass; he doesn't want you there and you will eventually get anoxic brain injury if it has not already occurred.

BTW, Coleman in 2003 would have destroyed Yates in any of his Mr. Olympia wins.  You guys think his one arm, big-waist, average thighs condition could have taken on Coleman 2003....delusional.  Moreover, I assert that if Cutler gets his back up in the next few years he could take Doz too.  In ten years, the same will be said of that era's Mr. O about Doleman. You guys always mention the B&W Dorian photos, but they were not representative of the man who showed up to win.  The body in the posts above is what usually showed up.  If that is 2% BF, then so be it.  Ronnie in 2003 with a striated ass was 1% BF and Andreas Munzer was at 1/2% BF.  Munzer destroyed everybody in conditioning, until the lasix, clenbuterol, metolazone and other drying/cutting agents caused him to have a fatal arrhythmia. 

Once again, suckydoc fails to provide any evidence for his assertions. Michael Jordan having 3% bodyfat, during his competitive career, has been well documented:even "TIME" Magazine once mentioned it. If a magazine with this prestige prints it, then it's true; a more reliable opinion than that of some second-tier medical professional(in medicine, the guys who are really competent become surgeons. That's where the money is.). Oh, by the way, the oxygen deprivation line is mine; apparently, being creative is not a requirement for becoming an M.D. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE