Author Topic: ND (or others), what year is this Yates picture from? best back of all time!  (Read 26218 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
According to your terminology, Nasser's back is "lumpy".....Yates's back destroys his, the reason that back double bi doesnt look as good as the above is simply becuase of the lighting. Yates' back was hard as nails, not lumpy or any coleman bullshit like that. Looks like you just fucking too legos and stacked them up on his back

This is what happens when you put Yates under good lighting (or any other athete, see '99 grand prix)

Short of the biceps, this back double bi beats any other in the history of bodybuilding head to toe
wtf?! no.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

MB

• Getbig IV
What's laughable is that you've completely "forgotten" the crummy arms, the lack of aesthetics and the weightlifter look he always had, exactly as mentioned by Schwarzenegger. Take a good look at the pic above-blocky, once again, structure *nothing* like Haney, who had lines and tapers to small joints, a small waist & slender hips! Long legs? You need glasses.

That picture is from the '97 O, Yates' worst condition and the end of his career.  A fairer comparison is to look at Yates and Haney at similar bodyweights ('91 O), and you can see the similarity in their structures.  

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Sucky...hahahahah....how about dumbass muscle.  You got to 4.5%, right.....and you did it naturally I assume.  You state MJ was at 3% BF for his whole career.  Let us see the absurdity of your post...all of your posts.  First of all, let us assume that Dorian got down to 2% like you claim.  He maintained that condition for maybe a night or pushing it a week.  Then, Jordan was at 3% for the 12+ seasons he played basketball.  Not only was he performing, he was the best damn player ever.  How would be possible to be at such a depleted level and function so phenomenally for so long.  Granted, he probably was around 5-6% BF but 3% continually.  First of all, it is not possible, he would have had a cardiac arrhythmia at some point.  Second, Dorian looked excellent in the Black and White pics, but he was never at 2% BF.  The pic above seems to bear this out.  I would guess at his leanest he was 3-4%, but if you read any of the measurement studies used (underwater hydrodensitometry), even it has an error rate of 1-2 percent.  Keeping that in mind, Yates could be anywhere from 0% BF ( ::)) to 4% if he did in fact have his BF tested.  I surmise that you base your analysis on Peter McGough.  BTW, you suck Dorian's cock more than Hulkster ever has with Coleman.  Your posts for the most part are laughable.

suckmymuscle

Sucky...hahahahah....how about dumbass muscle.  You got to 4.5%, right.....and you did it naturally I assume.  You state MJ was at 3% BF for his whole career.  Let us see the absurdity of your post...all of your posts.  First of all, let us assume that Dorian got down to 2% like you claim.  He maintained that condition for maybe a night or pushing it a week.  Then, Jordan was at 3% for the 12+ seasons he played basketball.  Not only was he performing, he was the best damn player ever.  How would be possible to be at such a depleted level and function so phenomenally for so long.  Granted, he probably was around 5-6% BF but 3% continually.  First of all, it is not possible, he would have had a cardiac arrhythmia at some point.  Second, Dorian looked excellent in the Black and White pics, but he was never at 2% BF.  The pic above seems to bear this out.  I would guess at his leanest he was 3-4%, but if you read any of the measurement studies used (underwater hydrodensitometry), even it has an error rate of 1-2 percent.  Keeping that in mind, Yates could be anywhere from 0% BF ( ::)) to 4% if he did in fact have his BF tested.  I surmise that you base your analysis on Peter McGough.  BTW, you suck Dorian's cock more than Hulkster ever has with Coleman.  Your posts for the most part are laughable.

Hey, doc, you've probably got Alzheimer's or mad cow disease, because you obviously don't have a neuron left. The fact that you graduated, as a medical doctor, is yet another reason for me to take care of my health:I wouldn't want to depend on someone like you, suckydoctor.

Your idiotic post did nothing to contradict anything I wrote:where's the evidence? The fact that MJ had 3% bodyfat is well documented. And even if there is a margin of error in the measurement, it would still put him in the 2-4% bodyfat range I'm talking about.

So your momma is now calling it "Dorian's cock"? Strange nickname for a cun t. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Suckmycock, you seem to be infatuated with dorian's 1997 condition (when most people say he sucked that year).

Can you show us some clips/photos of dorian that year?

I have hardly seen any.  I just want to see if he lives up your hyperbole.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
ND made these excellent comparison pics of the two. Dorian or Ronnie? You decide....

"Shut the F up and train"

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me

;)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Hulkster has a habit of posting the worst Dorian pics. We must agree that we can only compare one version of each bodybuilder to be fair. Ronnie 2005 can't take advantage of the "wasp" waist he was sporting in 98.

After 98, Coleman was sporting an "average powerlifter physique" with deformed abdominals, twig calves, protruding stomach, and a chest that disappears in the front double biceps.

So Hulkster, I ask you, which version of Ronnie beats Yates in a majority of the mandatory poses?

Coleman can never come close to this shot:

"Shut the F up and train"

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
either the 99 English Grand Prix, or the 2001 AC:

as you can see, his back shots at the 2001 AC are superior to yates, never mind most of the other poses.

in 2001, ronnie's amazing taper and far superior quads, arms, chest, detail etc. would have been way too much for Dorian to overcome, since, even at his very best shape, (1993, pre-tear) he had some major flaws that account for his overratedness.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Yates' powerlifter waist is almost twice the size of the other guys, with Gustavo-like obliques. That thong looks ready to blow.. :P

This guy HAS to be the most over-rated winner ever. I will admit though, that he trumps Dickerson or Columbu, hands down.  :D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
He is..The Supreme Ruler of ALL OVERRATEDNESS!!! 8)

that much is painfully obvious.

Nice guy, I'm sure.  But way overrated as a Mr. Olympia.

Can you imagine Ronnie vs. Yates in the symmetry round?

The taper difference would be astounding...and not in Yates' favor.

Flower Boy Ran Away

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Whatever Sucky...you state this and that.  It is documented you state...whatever.  You have never provided proof for one of your assertions.  You suck Doz off constantly, you are so up Dorian's ass that you have oxygen depravation.  The ridiculousness of whatever spews from your mouth is amazing  :o.  Michael Jordan speaks and it is truth; same goes about him never gambling.  Doz is 2% BF b/c one bodybuilding authority purportedly had it on good info that it was true.  You are as delusional as you are ignorant.  Get your head out of Doz's ass; he doesn't want you there and you will eventually get anoxic brain injury if it has not already occurred.

BTW, Coleman in 2003 would have destroyed Yates in any of his Mr. Olympia wins.  You guys think his one arm, big-waist, average thighs condition could have taken on Coleman 2003....delusional.  Moreover, I assert that if Cutler gets his back up in the next few years he could take Doz too.  In ten years, the same will be said of that era's Mr. O about Doleman. You guys always mention the B&W Dorian photos, but they were not representative of the man who showed up to win.  The body in the posts above is what usually showed up.  If that is 2% BF, then so be it.  Ronnie in 2003 with a striated ass was 1% BF and Andreas Munzer was at 1/2% BF.  Munzer destroyed everybody in conditioning, until the lasix, clenbuterol, metolazone and other drying/cutting agents caused him to have a fatal arrhythmia. 

GMCtrk

either the 99 English Grand Prix, or the 2001 AC:

as you can see, his back shots at the 2001 AC are superior to yates, never mind most of the other poses.

in 2001, ronnie's amazing taper and far superior quads, arms, chest, detail etc. would have been way too much for Dorian to overcome, since, even at his very best shape, (1993, pre-tear) he had some major flaws that account for his overratedness.

Ronnie at his best is 250lbs, Dorian as his best is almost 10lbs heavier, and he comes in drier than Coleman. Not to mention he is an inch shorter than Coleman.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Ronnie at his best is 250lbs, Dorian as his best is almost 10lbs heavier, and he comes in drier than Coleman. Not to mention he is an inch shorter than Coleman.

dryness doesn't matter because his muscles do not show as much detail as ronnie (few striations in chest, arms, delts, etc, poor seperation in the quads etc).

Ronnie is more detailed even if he is not as dry.

Flower Boy Ran Away

GMCtrk

dryness doesn't matter because his muscles do not show as much detail as ronnie (few striations in chest, arms, delts, etc, poor seperation in the quads etc).

Ronnie is more detailed even if he is not as dry.

Dorian had plenty of striations, Ronnie being black gives him a large advantage on color, he stands out a lot more...

If you watch Bllood & Guts Dorian displays striated triceps in the middle of the offseason at over 300lbs.

GMCtrk

wtf?! no.

LOL. you are comparing a water buffalo to a dried up cactus. No comparison whatsoever, well, except for the fact that one has 6 O's and one will never have any.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Yates' powerlifter waist is almost twice the size of the other guys, with Gustavo-like obliques. That thong looks ready to blow.. :P

This guy HAS to be the most over-rated winner ever. I will admit though, that he trumps Dickerson or Columbu, hands down.  :D

You're like Hulkster you expect Yates at 257lbs to have a waist a small as a 200lbs Shawn Ray and a 220lbs Flex ?

and Ronnie's best ever he was sporting a nice gut as well .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
ND made these excellent comparison pics of the two. Dorian or Ronnie? You decide....

I didn't make those , but whoever did , did a pretty good job.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
In those last shots Ron's arms look 4" bigger than Yates'. :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
In those last shots Ron's arms look 4" bigger than Yates'. :o

They may be and Yates calves must me 4" bigger than Rons .

GMCtrk

Not to mention in that picture that keeps getting posted from '93, Yates is RELAXED, unlike Shawn and Flex.

here's yates spanking Flex in the ab&thigh not to mention he's not even fully hitting the pose yet!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Right here is from 1993 , its laughable how Hulkster goes on and on about having no taper which is laughable because he has among the widest backs in the sport & a good midsection when held tight at 257lbs , Sonny is impressed .

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

Just out of curiosity, and without taking sides, could someone post a picture of Dorian at the 1997 Olympia in Long Beach? :o

Everyone keeps talking about Ronnie's gut, I was at that Olympia and Dorian literally looked like a beer barrel with arms.  Not only his gut, but his whole torso was HUGE...it was pretty disgusting :-\
just not good enough

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
You're like Hulkster you expect Yates at 257lbs to have a waist a small as a 200lbs Shawn Ray and a 220lbs Flex ?

and Ronnie's best ever he was sporting a nice gut as well .

but at Dorian's best (1993) he had a huge gut also (as is evident by that pic) so they BOTH have a gut at their respective best ever shapes, so that doesn't help the argument much.

HOWEVER, only Ronnie has a narrow waist.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Not to mention in that picture that keeps getting posted from '93, Yates is RELAXED, unlike Shawn and Flex.

here's yates spanking Flex in the ab&thigh not to mention he's not even fully hitting the pose yet!

I don't think if they were both fully flexing Flex would be getting a spanking. dorian would be getting crushed.  In fact, you will notice that Dorian's quads look the same whether they are half flexed or fully flexed.  His quads were god awful from the front :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away