Author Topic: arlovski in pride  (Read 15472 times)

Tap Out

• Getbig II
Re: arlovski in pride
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2006, 08:42:45 PM »

And by "anyone else in UFC" you mean any heavyweights in the UFC right? Becuase there's a handful of LHW on down who are just literally at the top of the game.

other then lidell, can you list these other light heavyweights from the ufc that are at the "top of the game"?

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2006, 08:51:18 PM »

Okay, so we get it already that you are a pride fan. Doesn't make it gospel nor any bigger or better than any other organization. That's all perception, and especially that of the athletes. But I stand by my opinion that heavies are slow.

And by "anyone else in UFC" you mean any heavyweights in the UFC right? Becuase there's a handful of LHW on down who are just literally at the top of the game.

u still dont get it ... pride is bigger and better than any other ogranization(save k1) ... and their heavyweights are another class of athlete compared to the UFC heavies

as i said originally, youre making yourself look like a retard by not letting this point sink in

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2006, 09:37:49 PM »
Pride isn't marketed as well as the UFC is, K-1 is mostly in Japan... It would be cool to see Arlovski go against Cro cop though ;)
either way MMA is really getting a ton of attention thanks to UFC and TUF, regardless of the UFC's success all the other feds are going to benefit from this as people start researching MMA online and finding out about Pride, K-1, king of the cage, etc. etc.

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »
Knowing Dana & Lorenzo, how do you think they will handle getting some good competition?  What about Chuck moving up to HW and having two belts? ;D  Based off of what I see, he has a good chance!

he does, but he won't do it.

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2006, 01:49:01 PM »
other then lidell, can you list these other light heavyweights from the ufc that are at the "top of the game"?

LHW - Tito, Vitor, nix on Couture due to retirement

MW - Rich Franklin (pending recovery of a smashed hand), Loiseau

WW - Hughes, George St. Pierre, and ofcourse Royce "this is my house, I built it" Gracie

I'm sure I missed someone in there....

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2006, 02:01:44 PM »
THE BITCH IS BACK!!!

good to see you again cutie  ;) ;D

and i'd scratch vitor if i were you...way too many variables in that choice and tito is a maybe if he'd quit puss'n out and show up for a fight.

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2006, 02:06:00 PM »
THE BITCH IS BACK!!!

good to see you again cutie  ;) ;D

and i'd scratch vitor if i were you...way too many variables in that choice and tito is a maybe if he'd quit puss'n out and show up for a fight.

You say "bitch" like it's a bad thing.  ;)

I'll still put Vitor in there since Randy is retiring. And Tito shows up, you can't mistake that because you hear his mouth running from a mile away. But he needs to work on the one thing all the MMA "experts" around here claim is his strong suit and that's his CAR-DI-O! Bitch needs to get his weak ass back on the treadmill and start doing some sprints.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2006, 08:34:44 AM »
again...vitor why? it's almost his time to clock out as well..cardio or not...he's no rich franklin and apparelty feels like his training is up to par no matter what people say to his corn row'd ass....

and when has it ever been?  ;)

sexy_lexy00

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2006, 08:46:37 PM »
LHW - Tito, Vitor, nix on Couture due to retirement

MW - Rich Franklin (pending recovery of a smashed hand), Loiseau

WW - Hughes, George St. Pierre, and ofcourse Royce "this is my house, I built it" Gracie

I'm sure I missed someone in there....

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Finally, another woman that can speak UFC/MMA.
~LeXus*