Author Topic: Axion-Pharma MD1T  (Read 3684 times)

roidmunkey

• Getbig I
  • Getbig! or Go Home!
Axion-Pharma MD1T
« on: March 16, 2006, 03:28:40 PM »
Hi,

I have been a long time bodybuilder bought this stuff a while back, havent been able to use it till now.

Just wondering if someone has used it and if they could post their routine of taking it.

Each Capsule Contains:
1 mg                    Methyl-Dilone
6.25mg                Methyl-1-Test.

I think what I was going to do when I first bought them, was to do 2 pills for one week 4 pills for 2 weeks than 3 pills for the last week. than go on my PCT 40mg 2wks / 20mg 2wks nolvadex.

any suggestions?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Axion-Pharma MD1T
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 04:26:07 PM »

I used that exact product. Blue/White/Black bottle. It has a close chemical structure to parabolan. I still have 2 bottles of it...90 little white caps per bottle.

I only 'gear up' when I get ready for a show but I guess it's a little gray-area to say this is what I will use when I take 5 full months of off-season to grow.

My feedback from people I know who used this product and what I did...looked like this:

Week 1...2 daily (mid day on empty stomach which was around 1-ish and 30 minutes before training which is usually around 6-ish)
 Week 2...3 daily ( morning, midday, before training)
 Week 3...4 daily (morning, midday, before training and bedtime)
 Week 4...SAME AS ABOVE
 Week 5...2 daily (midday and before training)
 Week 6...SAME AS ABOVE.

I used 400mg of milk-thistle a week BEFORE starting...during the whole 6 weeks and 1 week afterwards. I put in 6-OXO in the mix at 400mg everynight at week 3 and two weeks afterwards.

Nolva is probably too much...6-OXO should be fine. I know the bottle says no more than 3 weeks but come one...go w/ it for 6. Same w/ 6-OXO. I was the strongest I've ever been using that product. I always felt pumped, full, tight and confident. It made me have a little acne breakout and my skin a little oily but it's strong so that was expected...try it...you'll love it. If I can only go back in time...I'd buy 20 of those bottles. Do it right though...pre and post cycle therepy like I outlined here. Just for good measure...throw in a serving of ZMA everynight for 3 weeks after your final week. Keep me posted on your results.
?

roidmunkey

• Getbig I
  • Getbig! or Go Home!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 07:50:01 AM »
Thanks for the follow-up

Ya its the same bottle, hehe

Your six week cycle amounts to 119 pills but I only have one bottle  :( with 90 pills.

Which brand of ZMA did you use? which one is good?  Didn't think of using ZMA but I have the milk-thistle :)

I will probably start this week.  I have taken the real deal before and that made me crazy strong  ;D  I hope this does it again.

I will keep you posted.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 09:00:20 AM »
I've tried M1T before & the sides were a little too much for me (worse then any "real" oral gear). I had headaches & was extremly tired (it was a struggle to get to the gym). Anyway, enough about me. If I were you I'd take three a day for 30 days. You'd probably only need about 15 days of PCT.

roidmunkey

• Getbig I
  • Getbig! or Go Home!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 10:17:10 AM »
Hi,

Everyone who has taken the M1T has the same side effect thats why they introduced the Methyl-Dilone to combat the lethargy.  I was always told to take a PCT as long as your cycle.

I've tried M1T before & the sides were a little too much for me (worse then any "real" oral gear). I had headaches & was extremly tired (it was a struggle to get to the gym). Anyway, enough about me. If I were you I'd take three a day for 30 days. You'd probably only need about 15 days of PCT.