Author Topic: Getting Enough Greens?  (Read 1411 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Getting Enough Greens?
« on: March 16, 2006, 07:50:12 PM »
Can never get too much!  :D
I've been using this one for a couple of years.  It's the only one I can tolerate the taste - totally disguised in a chocolate shake (only 1T).  So many of the greens out there taste                    green  :-X :-X :-X, but this one is tolerable.
:

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Getting Enough Greens?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 09:36:25 PM »
I know the feeling. I used to consume GreensPlus for years, and it would just make me gag.

Another alternative and extremely convenient way to get your greens, is in capsule form.

Synergy makes a product called SynerFood phytonutrient complex.
It is the ultimate, scientifically engineered meal supplement that contains a perfect food balance to meet individual nutritional requirements. This comprehensive formula embodies all of the vitamin, mineral, and phytonutrient benefits found in whole foods and domesticated edible plants. All the goodness without the gagging.

Eating a few capsules along with our meals is like consuming 2 or 3 healthy salads along with your meal.

I measure my body's pH levels daily, and SynerFood helps to keep my body in a healthier state of alkinity.

Feel free to click the link to purchase SynerFood, or simply to find out more information about it.

Hope That Helps,
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Getting Enough Greens?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 03:54:04 AM »
Its fun seeing you try to hock products with no success.  Great way to spend a few minutes of my leisure time..... ;D
A