Author Topic: anyone tried thyro-cuts 2? looking for best fat loss products  (Read 1779 times)

GORE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
well i used lipo-6 and it worked pretty good for awhile, but the results started to slow so i cycled off, and onto san tight. i dont think i took a long enough break because the results werent there, prolly cuz theyre fairly similar products. so now im looking for something new, ive been "off" for about a month. i just saw this thyro-cuts 2 and it looked interesting, anyone tried it? is there anything from legal gear thats worth a try? suggestions?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: anyone tried thyro-cuts 2? looking for best fat loss products
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 03:43:54 AM »
I would try some of the new fat burning drinks like the SAN's Tight drink coming soon or Stacker XLPC.  I'll be carrying Dymatizes AMP'd Drinks soon.  They are pretty good and its a change from not having to swallow pills
A

GORE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 11:31:08 AM »
i have to admit that id rather take a pill than have a drink, how many drinks come in a pack anyway? and whats the cost/serving ratio? ...anyways, are you recommending stacker over any of the other products, or did you just mention that because they have a drink? thanks.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 11:42:58 AM »
I go back and forth from Lipo 6 and VPX Redline......2 best in my opinion....

azhrei

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 08:31:33 AM »
how often do you cycle between Lipo 6 and VPX Redline and do you cycle off both for any period of time or just switch between them.  thanks for any info
Silent Bob: You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 02:39:25 PM »
Forget all of that...save your money!

1 bottle of VASOPRO...1 bottle of NoDoz and 1 bottle of cheap regular aspirin.

25mg of ephedrine, 200mg of caffeine and 325mg of aspirin will be a fraction of the price and twice as effective.
                                                     Holla!
?