Author Topic: t-4 and fat burning.... help please  (Read 2506 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
t-4 and fat burning.... help please
« on: March 17, 2006, 09:17:49 AM »
My guy just sent me 90 t-4 for my girlfriend because she is trying to shred down and get rid of some fat. We cant really find much info on how she should be dosing it. Some help would be great. My guy said to use it just like t-3
ah yeah Im a voodo child

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: t-4 and fat burning.... help please
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 09:32:25 AM »
NEGATIVE

t-4 is not like t-3. t-4's given name is "synthroid"....do a search. it is not like cynomel.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 09:43:48 AM »
we already did search.... it said it is not good as t-3 but burns fat like crazy.....  what we have is galenika 100 mcg levothyroxinum natricum
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 10:25:31 AM »
yeah now i just found where it says it is synthroid..... i read some posts where people were taking it and gaining weight..... doesa anybody know hwat he deal is?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 05:17:51 PM »
NEGATIVE

t-4 is not like t-3. t-4's given name is "synthroid"....do a search. it is not like cynomel.

Word up, Wesley.

T4 isn't as effecient as T3.....you need more to get the same type of effect.  It's just not a great drug to use, IMO.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 06:16:19 PM »
The reason a lot of people end up gaining weight on T3/T4 is because in larger doses (over .25mcg) it makes you incredibly hungry.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 02:43:35 PM »
well should she go ahead and take it since she has it or just wait til her clen and t-3 get here in couple weeks
ah yeah Im a voodo child

g-unit

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2006, 03:30:35 PM »
Word up, Wesley.

T4 isn't as effecient as T3.....you need more to get the same type of effect.  It's just not a great drug to use, IMO.

DIV

what would be the difference in dosage amounts between the two just out of curiosity?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2006, 03:40:40 PM »
well should she go ahead and take it since she has it or just wait til her clen and t-3 get here in couple weeks

has she ever used t-3 before? or are you perscribing her the clen/ t-3 thing cause shes got a little fat....or is she competing?

cause you better get ready for a REBOUND!!!!!!!!!  you might have a big, watery, bloated, pissed off girlfriend if youre not careful.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2006, 06:42:19 PM »
she is not FAT but she wants to burn off a few pounds...  she was wanting to get clenbuterol but my guy ran out so he sent her t-4 cause she kept aggrivating us and thats all he had
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2006, 12:00:42 PM »
I think T-4 is pretty good on it's own, not as harsh or strong as T-3, what size tabs does she have?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 02:35:40 PM »
what would be the difference in dosage amounts between the two just out of curiosity?

Never used T4.

Due the inefficiency of it, you'd have to take 25%-50% more to get the same effect as T3. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2006, 02:49:33 PM »
I think T-4 is pretty good on it's own, not as harsh or strong as T-3, what size tabs does she have?

she has 100mcg galenika t-4 .... she cut them into 1/4's and is taking  25mcg per day. She said she already noticed she is shitting a little more but eating the same. She just started taking it 3 days ago because she said if i can take steroids to get bigger better results she should be able to do the same. I didnt argue with her so my guy sent it for her. Then I took 500mg of test and caught a glimpse of her in a thong folding clothes in the bedroom and you know the rest of the story. heehheeheee I love test
ah yeah Im a voodo child

g-unit

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 03:17:48 PM »
Never used T4.

Due the inefficiency of it, you'd have to take 25%-50% more to get the same effect as T3. 

DIV

ahhhhh no shit....thanx man