Author Topic: unreal/To Derek Anthony  (Read 131483 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: unreal ...........
« Reply #300 on: March 24, 2006, 02:25:13 PM »
Who the f**k is Derek Anthony? He doesn't look healthy though.

Too much protein in the diet, LOL!

Aside from the construction worker outfit, he's in this month's MD. Can't remember the product. Some fat burning crap.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #301 on: March 24, 2006, 02:25:24 PM »
Derek you are a complete fag. You call everybody here little pussies? I could hand you your ass in less than 2 seconds you little bitch.
   You have no fukin quads to speak of your arms look like shit your back is pathetic.
   Your face looks like its been rubbed raw by the ball sacs of 1,200 Afgahn rebels in a sandstorm.
   Your stomach is bloated from all the cum you drink and you have a tiny tiny itsy bitsy little pee hole that looks like it is so stuby that it does not hang at all. Merely stick out like the stubble on your chiny chin chin.
   I bet your asshole is so loose that when you shit you dont know it and, when you fart it sounds like a gentle breeze.
   "If your a fag and you know it clap your hands...............clap clap!!" If you swallow man batter clap your hands.................cl ap clap!!!"
hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #302 on: March 24, 2006, 02:37:52 PM »
Derek you are a complete fag. You call everybody here little pussies? I could hand you your ass in less than 2 seconds you little bitch.
   You have no fukin quads to speak of your arms look like shit your back is pathetic.
   Your face looks like its been rubbed raw by the ball sacs of 1,200 Afgahn rebels in a sandstorm.
   Your stomach is bloated from all the cum you drink and you have a tiny tiny itsy bitsy little pee hole that looks like it is so stuby that it does not hang at all. Merely stick out like the stubble on your chiny chin chin.
   I bet your asshole is so loose that when you shit you dont know it and, when you fart it sounds like a gentle breeze.
   "If your a fag and you know it clap your hands...............clap clap!!" If you swallow man batter clap your hands.................cl ap clap!!!"

Yes Eric, that's exactly the type of guy Derek is.

Clap! Clap!

MOS

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #303 on: March 24, 2006, 07:51:08 PM »
why does he always cover the top of his head ?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm!   Covers head!!!! Why????   hmmmmmmmm!  I don't know????  I

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #304 on: March 24, 2006, 09:59:22 PM »

LOL!!!!  That's some funny shit dude!

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #305 on: March 24, 2006, 11:59:57 PM »

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAH! CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: March 25, 2006, 03:54:20 AM »
Guys..

You better watch out... If he doesn't like what he's reading here, he'll post some more pictures of some crap that he owns, like his 13 inch Black & White TV and his Ken Doll collection !!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: March 25, 2006, 06:09:42 AM »
f**k all your jalous fat slobs !!!!

I may be fat and a slob but I AIN'T NO FAG!
The House that Ruth built

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2006, 06:39:36 AM »
Derek is currently involved in a research study at the University of San Francisco to see how many dicks an asshole can take without tearing the funny thing is that he's paying them to be a part of the study.

Haha i did not knew that.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: March 25, 2006, 07:09:13 AM »
hahahaha, yes Mars, Derek Anthony is the type of guy who commits a crime so he can get put in the worst prison possible  and tells his parents to send women's lingerie, makeup, kneepads and anal lube and then tells himself things to feel better like, "i'm not really gay i'm just trying to do what i can to make friends in here", hahahaha, what a fag.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: March 25, 2006, 08:31:39 AM »
Haha and in prison he drops the soap, bends over.. stays in that position for a minut, gets up and says "eh guys?? isn't there something that should happen now?" as he gets back in the bending position.

Haha.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: March 25, 2006, 08:48:45 AM »
Haha and in prison he drops the soap, bends over.. stays in that position for a minut, gets up and says "eh guys?? isn't there something that should happen now?" as he gets back in the bending position.

Haha.

Are you saying he crawls around on all fours feeling for the soap?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: March 25, 2006, 09:08:38 AM »
Are you saying he crawls around on all fours feeling for the soap?
hahahaha, oh yes drkaje and Mars, Derek Anthony is the first person who has ever had to pay to be someones bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #313 on: March 25, 2006, 09:15:58 AM »
he mentionned that his girflfirend left him haha

she figured out that no, it wasnt normal to have a widened asshole and pretend you not homo.

OR she simply understood after a while she was with a fucking loser, attention whore, after being ashamed of seeing pictures of him and his stupid synthol filled biceps with her everywhere on the internet.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: March 25, 2006, 09:25:05 AM »
hahahaha, Derek is the type of guy who starts a traveling Being a Good Bottom workshop and then tells himself things to feel better like, "i'm not really gay but a guy has to make money and it's a great tax write off", hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: March 25, 2006, 10:54:30 AM »
At least he posts his own pics, LOL!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #316 on: March 25, 2006, 10:54:56 AM »
he's the little Hummer leasing, two apartment renting, hairpiece wearing, twelve dick sucking, cock in the ass recieving, synthol loaded gay hooker that this thread is about.

That pretty much says it all. Derek everyone knows you like to smoke poles,even your parents. In fact, that's where it started. See Derek's parents started their family quickly. As you may or may not know Derek has 2 older siblings & being as Mom only had 2 titties, Derek had to use his Dad. Serious question Derek, do you think using Daddy's foreskin as a pacifier & teething ring lead to your current issues?Speak on this ,& being as your a nim-rod, this site does have a spell-check,try it you may not look as illiterate as you really are.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
To Derek Anthony.......
« Reply #317 on: March 25, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »
For some reason I think nothing makes u more happy than posting pics of your own body so few guys around here can bash you..............

why don't u learn to play an instrument or something?

or take karate lessons?

How about the bible??? give it a try

kaleman7

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: unreal/To Derek Anthony
« Reply #318 on: March 25, 2006, 11:36:54 AM »
Ya gotta admit Derek in that Orange Construction hard-hat is Hot. Very Hot!He not only has a great bod but knows how to show it off.

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #319 on: March 25, 2006, 11:39:59 AM »
LLES, he's a funny guy.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #320 on: March 25, 2006, 12:32:50 PM »
Ya gotta admit Derek in that Orange Construction hard-hat is Hot. Very Hot!He not only has a great bod but knows how to show it off.

Then go to his site & live it up..................& don't come back here.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Re: To Derek Anthony.......
« Reply #321 on: March 25, 2006, 12:54:31 PM »
For some reason I think nothing makes u more happy than posting pics of your own body so few guys around here can bash you..............

why don't u learn to play an instrument or something?

or take karate lessons?

How about the bible??? give it a try
no bible, that would mean he'd have to renounce homosexuality.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

arno

• Getbig II
  • Accurate Fitness
« Reply #322 on: March 25, 2006, 01:02:21 PM »
hmm... 5100 views already, I think Derek owns you :P

arno

• Getbig II
  • Accurate Fitness
« Reply #323 on: March 25, 2006, 01:06:53 PM »
How so?  All 5100 people now know Derek sucks cock and wears a crappy hairpiece.

All publicity is good publicity.... at least that's what they say..  :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #324 on: March 25, 2006, 01:08:08 PM »
How so?  All 5100 people now know Derek sucks cock and wears a crappy hairpiece.

Goatboy is correct.

The "Any press is good press" mindset only goes so far.  Initial attention is fine- but Derek is beyond that, seeking sponsorship dollars.  Threads like this do nothing to increase his marketability.  He becomes less and less valuable with every one of these threads and every one of those 5100 people that read this.