Author Topic: Will Smith and Jada boycott racist Oscars  (Read 54744 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Will Smith and Jada boycott racist Oscars
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2016, 01:50:06 PM »
Crying about now being considered for their white masters award  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2016, 01:55:45 PM »
Hollywood should boycott those two. People at the Oscars should buy up the homo tape that supposedly exist of these two and release them...That will shut them up for awhile...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2016, 02:24:52 PM »
Add George Clooney....becoming more likely now as he's now speaking out about it
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2016, 02:42:23 PM »
Add George Clooney....becoming more likely now as he's now speaking out about it

let is know when
Matt Damon
Leonardo DiCaprio
Michael Fassbender
Eddie Redmayne
or walter white   Decide to Protest as they are the only ones that matter this year

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2016, 02:45:56 PM »
Fuck this world to hell.

We've got soldiers for the religion of peace everywhere on the globe killing and maiming everyone and anything that doesn't submit, in the correct way, to some fairy tale skymaster called Allah.

The world's leading "leaders" are a bunch of weak, retarded, bought fools who are selling their respective nations to members of the religion of peace.

And lookie here ... Two mega-loaded and hugely celebrated Hollywood actors (oh, brother) are refusing to attend an awards show because they feel them and their black peers in the industry aren't getting the ass-kissing they deserve.

Fuck this world to hell.

And fuck Will and that despicable thing he calls a wife. While we're at it, fuck his crummy kids, too.

(And if Clooney is going along with this, fuck him, as well. I like the guy, but if this is true, I'm no longer a supporter of the Cloonster. Can't wait for the Oscar-worthy ass-fuckin' he's gonna receive from "Amal", oh, brother.)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2016, 02:46:38 PM »

They make up ~13% of the population
Really?????  8) Only 13%?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2016, 02:53:32 PM »
At times, it seems like everything becomes a major issue.

The movie industry is in business to make films which will hopefully be box office hits. Apparently they don't calculate that black folks increase the likelihood of this being the case. Do blacks not go to the movies? Using this logic, there should also be no films with older actors because many older folks do not go to the movies.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2016, 02:59:37 PM »
To be clear, Reverse Racism means Not racist.  Racism is defined as:

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Reverse would mean you're not.

So, Maybe I'm using the wrong word.

" neo racism" or whatever. The new kind where the race theory lives on, but in forms of special treatment and self-victimization

It's like, who are talking about races/colors in the first place. To me, it seems like it's the likes of Will Smith.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2016, 03:24:59 PM »
Front page of the NY Post!

;D ;D ;D

X

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2016, 03:35:28 PM »
Well, I don't think that is their position. I don't think they are asserting they should be nominated because of their skin color. They are asserting that despite good performances, they are being overlooked on purpose because of their skin color, i.e., not given fair treatment. I assume if they felt like they were getting a fair, honest look, then they wouldnt mind not being nominated.
now idea how many procent  blacks are nominatee but is it so weird that fewer blacks are nominated when they are  a minority iow less then whites in usa

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2016, 05:28:17 PM »
I'm boycotting Victoria's Secret.  As a means to protest of the shallowness of the fashion industry, I will not be dating or having sex with any Victoria's secret models this year.

I absolutely refuse to do it.  Someone has to take a stand.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2016, 07:35:56 PM »
3 white NBA mvp's in 30 years and no one cares.  One recent Academy Awards without a black nominated for best actor or actress and the liberal media loses it. Glad that one of the left's most famous award show is a victim of liberal political correctness. Affirmative action will come to next year's Academy Awards. 13.2% of the population will be nominated at a 25% rate. If you're going to be politically correct don't forget the Hispanics and Asians.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2016, 08:04:14 PM »
3 white NBA mvp's in 30 years and no one cares.  One recent Academy Awards without a black nominated for best actor or actress and the liberal media loses it. Glad that one of the left's most famous award show is a victim of liberal political correctness. Affirmative action will come to next year's Academy Awards. 13.2% of the population will be nominated at a 25% rate. If you're going to be politically correct don't forget the Hispanics and Asians.

Most the NBA is black so yeah, less whites will make MVP. Would agree with the rest of what you say though.
?

porkchop

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2016, 08:16:36 PM »
If they had released RIDE ALONG 2 in the last week of December all this bullshit could have been avoided.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2016, 10:00:50 PM »
Most the NBA is black so yeah, less whites will make MVP. Would agree with the rest of what you say though.

Not trying to break balls but...Most of the USA is white, so how is that not exactly the same?  They want awards to be handed out based on race rather than merit.  Why just in Hollywood, why not the NBA too?  They want blacks to win for the sake of being black.  Why can't whites win in the NBA for the sake of their whiteness?  Seriously fuck these people.  They will never stop with this bullshit as long as it keeps working.  I'm boycotting Will Smith and Jada Pinkett starting now.  I've already been boycotting that POS Spike Lee.  The boycott would be more obvious if any of them made a decent movie in the last 10 years.  Fucking phaggotts.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2016, 10:24:40 PM »
Not trying to break balls but...Most of the USA is white, so how is that not exactly the same?  They want awards to be handed out based on race rather than merit.  Why just in Hollywood, why not the NBA too?  They want blacks to win for the sake of being black.  Why can't whites win in the NBA for the sake of their whiteness?  Seriously fuck these people.  They will never stop with this bullshit as long as it keeps working.  I'm boycotting Will Smith and Jada Pinkett starting now.  I've already been boycotting that POS Spike Lee.  The boycott would be more obvious if any of them made a decent movie in the last 10 years.  Fucking phaggotts.

That does not matter here, we're talking about the NBA and how it's more likely a black man will win as the league is mostly black. Seems to me that makes sense? Not racism. And is there really a white guy in the running for MVP? Dunno, I stopped watching after the Jordan era.
?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2016, 10:25:03 PM »
You can't blame Will Smith, it is obvious his home country has oppressed him greatly and he hasn't been afforded the same opportunities as whitey.  ;D
V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2016, 10:49:48 PM »
That does not matter here, we're talking about the NBA and how it's more likely a black man will win as the league is mostly black. Seems to me that makes sense? Not racism. And is there really a white guy in the running for MVP? Dunno, I stopped watching after the Jordan era.

Most of the USA (and by extension Hollywood) is white, and yet blacks want more Oscars given to blacks.  No mention is given to whether or not the award is deserved or not.  Black good, white bad.

Most of the NBA is black, so why not have white people protest the NBA so more MVP awards are given to whites.  Same concept.  Merit be damned, lets give awards based on race for the sake of "diversity".

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2016, 10:56:37 PM »
Another interesting comparison......

* The PGA tour is largely made up of whites.  This is looked at as a bad thing, an injustice that must be corrected.

* The NBA is largely made up of blacks.  This is fine.  Not a problem at all.  Nobody trying to do shit about it.

The "lesson" learned is that entrance to the NBA should be based on merit but entrance to the pro golf tour should not.....for some reason.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2016, 10:57:18 PM »
Oh, brotha'!

Nomination without pigmentation.  ::)

Which naturally brings to mind a peculiar wordplay:

Pleurnichard (French -- crybaby)

Nichardo (Caribbean Spanish slang -- N-word)

Hmm?

We don't knead your intellectualizing rolling pin of peace.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2016, 11:25:36 PM »
Most of the USA (and by extension Hollywood) is white, and yet blacks want more Oscars given to blacks.  No mention is given to whether or not the award is deserved or not.  Black good, white bad.

Most of the NBA is black, so why not have white people protest the NBA so more MVP awards are given to whites.  Same concept.  Merit be damned, lets give awards based on race for the sake of "diversity".

London Olympics 2012 - Mens 100m Final

V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2016, 11:41:32 PM »
London Olympics 2012 - Mens 100m Final

Racists!

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2016, 01:13:33 AM »
What if all the Hebrews weren't good enough this year? Or as good as the white actors/actresses?

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2016, 02:14:15 AM »
What if all the Hebrews weren't good enough this year? Or as good as the white actors/actresses?
they play the race card, or its new name of positive discrimination or affirmative action.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2016, 02:15:31 AM »
Jada is a shocking actress.

Will was entertaining. he is just boring now.