Author Topic: What would guy's from the 70's have looked like if they had todays drugs?  (Read 20735 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Despite ripping on Alex I actually think he makes a fiar point here!!  The huge leg look wasn't as coveted back then and Arnold would have known what he was doing for the demands of the times.

Perhaps Alex should be allowed to live - albeit in a straight jacket.

I thank you for verbally discharging your love for me.  ;)
just push some weight!

Drij

• Getbig IV
WTF is this?? you're a fag

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
WTF is this??

wow that was fast you competer wizard hoe you! Did you wait for my posts to go up before you post this?
just push some weight!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
"arnold was too smart for that"
I think arnold would  have the gut of todays pros, he was not that smart.  I agree with DIV, arnold had everything prepared for him.  He would even say (not sure the film), that Zane would prepare all his vitamins and he would take whatever Zane had layed out for him...

How the worm has turned......

Arnold was just a puppet....with good genetics and plethora of drugs at his disposal.

He wasn't some genius devising his own cycles...

Alexxx......you need a reality check, you pillowbiter!   :)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Drij

• Getbig IV
no you homo i have a firewall so the only way i know if i have messages is if i go over it with my mouse it said I had a message and unfortunately it was a gay message from your gay ass.

why do you guys think arnold didn't know what he was taking, did he divulge much into what he was taking so who is to say he didn't know what he was doing.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
How the worm has turned......

Arnold was just a puppet....with good genetics and plethora of drugs at his disposal.

He wasn't some genius devising his own cycles...

Alexxx......you need a reality check, you pillowbiter!   :)

DIV

Please... all the american bodybuilders said that Arnold is the one that brought the drugs over from Austria.

just push some weight!

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Alex, are you a Russian gay?  We have lately been getting a pair of filthy Russian fags in one of the gyms I frequent.  Naturally they should be shot.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Alex, are you a Russian gay?  We have lately been getting a pair of filthy Russian fags in one of the gyms I frequent.  Naturally they should be shot.

I agree.

They should get shot!

As for Alexxx being gay.. you just ask your woman ;)
just push some weight!

Drij

• Getbig IV
ask anybody ur a flamer.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
!

As for Alexxx being gay.. you just ask your woman ;)

Which one?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
just push some weight!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
no you homo i have a firewall so the only way i know if i have messages is if i go over it with my mouse it said I had a message and unfortunately it was a gay message from your gay ass.

why do you guys think arnold didn't know what he was taking, did he divulge much into what he was taking so who is to say he didn't know what he was doing.

I think Alexxx wants to fuck your ass, bro.

Perhaps he thinks you are the female in your avatar......

If I were you, I'd watch my back, holmes.

Alexxx is known to wait for the best opportunity, then he'll pound you from the back.....be careful.

DIV

Drij

• Getbig IV
thanks man I think he's in time out, what a joke. I always watch my back. What a dumbass.

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
Newsflash......

If Arnold had today's drugs available to him back then he wouldn't have been able to keep his gut that small either.

Did you stop and think before you posted that?

DIV
Did you before you posted this? ::)
If you read my post thoroughly you would have realised i was bringing to attention the unliklihood that they would maintain their waist's.  But as the only pics i had were of them with small waist's i pointed it out.  Diddnt realise i had to spell that out.
[img]http://ima

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
only one reason for the huge stomachs people.......insulin after meals.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
Did you before you posted this? ::)
If you read my post thoroughly you would have realised i was bringing to attention the unliklihood that they would maintain their waist's.  But as the only pics i had were of them with small waist's i pointed it out.  Diddnt realise i had to spell that out.

In that case, my bad.

You were right.

DIV

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
I think Alexxx says that stupid stuff about him being a future mr. olympia and everything like that just for attention. it's probably too hard for him to get attention for something positive so he makes himself the a laughingstock deliberately.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
I think Alexxx says that stupid stuff about him being a future mr. olympia and everything like that just for attention. it's probably too hard for him to get attention for something positive so he makes himself the a laughingstock deliberately.
gee, you think so? ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Arnold would have made Ronnie look like a sprinter.  Ronnie is what 50+ lbs heavier than Arnold ever was and Arnold's upper body was as big if not bigger than Ronnie's.  Bertil Fox would have been on stage by himself most of the time.  Remember back then we had no GH like today.  Some pills and a few shots.  Jsut lift hard and all the time is how it used to be like. Today the guys rely on the gear more than the lifting. It who has the better pharmaceutical background nowadays.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Arnold would have made Ronnie look like a sprinter.  Ronnie is what 50+ lbs heavier than Arnold ever was and Arnold's upper body was as big if not bigger than Ronnie's.  Bertil Fox would have been on stage by himself most of the time.  Remember back then we had no GH like today.  Some pills and a few shots.  Jsut lift hard and all the time is how it used to be like. Today the guys rely on the gear more than the lifting. It who has the better pharmaceutical background nowadays.
sorry only me...arnies upperbody wasnt even close to as big as ronnnies.....and that 60 lb differencee between them doesnt take into considerationa almost 4 inch hieght difference.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Arnold chest is actually thicker than Ronnies by far.  Ronnies back is thicker.  Arnold arms mat be smaller but not more than an inch or so.  Arnold over shoulder girth is as big as Ronnie too.  Plus Arnold waist is at least 4" to 6" smaller.  I think the only upper body part significantly bigger that Ronnie has is his back.  Arnold is just as big if not bigger in everything else.  Ronnie makes Arnold upper legs look like bats.  But Arnolds calves are way better than Ronnie.  Arnold had no size to his lower body. So Ronnie blows him away.  But for weighing 50+ more than Arnold and being shorter his upper body measurements are not as impressive as Arnolds.  And Arnold body is more pleasing to look at.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
well none of the 70's guys had legs and for his time Arnold's legs weren't small. They were more defined than everyone else's that's why he had good legs.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Arnold chest is actually thicker than Ronnies by far.  Ronnies back is thicker.  Arnold arms mat be smaller but not more than an inch or so.  Arnold over shoulder girth is as big as Ronnie too.  Plus Arnold waist is at least 4" to 6" smaller.  I think the only upper body part significantly bigger that Ronnie has is his back.  Arnold is just as big if not bigger in everything else.  Ronnie makes Arnold upper legs look like bats.  But Arnolds calves are way better than Ronnie.  Arnold had no size to his lower body. So Ronnie blows him away.  But for weighing 50+ more than Arnold and being shorter his upper body measurements are not as impressive as Arnolds.  And Arnold body is more pleasing to look at.

I agree. Arnold makes Ronnie look like his apprentise both physically and mentally.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Agreed.

onlyme, you are usually quite on the level, but I can't say I agree at all with the comments about Ronnie.  Ronnie is far more massive.  Even their chests are quite comparable.  If Ronnie's delts and arms were as small as Arnold's, his chest would look way bigger than it does.  It's easy to have a massive looking chest when it is clearly larger than everything else.

I think its time for you to go get an eye exam. Arnold by far had the largest upbody than anyone else's in bodybuilding.
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Lou had a larger everything than Arnold exept for calves. Lou just didn't look as good.