Author Topic: What would guy's from the 70's have looked like if they had todays drugs?  (Read 20789 times)

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
Anyone with photoshop skills care to contribute?
Here are some that someone posted a while back.
of course arnie and sergio probably wouldnt have kept their guts so small.
[img]http://ima

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Good pics, but you didn't give them the GH bloat. :) And Arnold still has hair?
a

BayGBM

• Getbig V
They would look like the guys of today. ::)

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
Good pics, but you didn't give them the GH bloat. :) And Arnold still has hair?
like i said i diddnt photoshop them.
[img]http://ima

Stavios

lol Arnold looks frikin awesome in that pic  :o

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
They would look like the guys of today. ::)

Yes sir.  I don't see why people tend to think they would keep the lines they had at a smaller body weight if they were juiced to the gills.   ???

Arnold would probably look like Gunter if he competed today - probably not even as good.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Soon you shall see it first hand if you come to my competitions. I am gonna start my Arnold programs soon enough!
just push some weight!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Anyone with photoshop skills care to contribute?
Here are some that someone posted a while back.
of course arnie and sergio probably wouldnt have kept their guts so small.

Newsflash......

If Arnold had today's drugs available to him back then he wouldn't have been able to keep his gut that small either.

Did you stop and think before you posted that?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Newsflash......

If Arnold had today's drugs available to him back then he wouldn't have been able to keep his gut that small either.

Did you stop and think before you posted that?

DIV

I think they are smarter than that!
just push some weight!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
I think they are smarter than that!

I think you are more stupid than they are!

Most bodybuilders don't know Deca from Dianabol in terms of benefits....

They have gurus who advise them and prepare their cycles.

Arnold wasn't that intelligent, not when it came to the drugs.

Trust me, if he had today's drugs, his waist would be larger.......guru or not.

DIV

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I think if anyone will ever look like either of those two pics then the pinnacle of human development would have been reached.   Alas I don't think we will ever see physiques of that quality.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I think if anyone will ever look like either of those two pics then the pinnacle of human development would have been reached.   Alas I don't think we will ever see physiques of that quality.

Thats just stupid! Arnold and Sergio both where at the peak of perfection and now there is gonna be a new generation of perfect beast: The Alexxx
just push some weight!

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Thats just stupid! Arnold and Sergio both where at the peak of perfection and now there is gonna be a new generation of perfect beast: The Alexxx

Oh you fvcking retard.  The pics are enhanced you imbecile.  You really should have been smothered at birth.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Oh you fvcking retard.  The pics are enhanced you imbecile.  You really should have been smothered at birth.

Hey peabrain I know those pics are modified! You should really take up that english class the offered free to the mentally unstabled. But is too late now as it is full with the likes of BSB, Flower, True Adonis, Showstoppa, and Havenbull
just push some weight!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Either way you cut it....igf, growth, slin, whatever...Arnies legs would still look like tweenkies even if he were Greggie V's best friend!

And the way he gobbled DBol, he would've abuse growth and IGF like no tommorw and his belly would have probably made Ronnies look like that of a little girl.

Drij

• Getbig IV

when and if someone see's alexxx can you punch him in the face a few times. you're annoying piece of shit your new name should be "teh retard"

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Arnold is too smart for that and besides his genetics are one in a billion. He didn't get into bodybuilding to builder the ugliest physique but the best! Also his legs where so small because back then that was symetry. A V instead of an X.
just push some weight!

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Hey peabrain I know those pics are modified! You should really take up that english class the offered free to the mentally unstabled. But is too late now as it is full with the likes of BSB, Flower, True Adonis, Showstoppa, and Havenbull

Now someone tell me this guy is 240 or someone having a joke.  If not then your post bore no relation to my original comment.  "Mentally unstabled" - and you question my English?

You could quite easily get crucified here if you continue this.

DIVISION

• Getbig V

Hold him down, bro.......I'll put the pillow over his face!   :)

QUICK....before Ron sees!   :-X

DIV

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

DIV

LOL!  In this instance I am sure Ron would think it the kindest thing to do.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..

DIV

LOL hahaha You two would like that. Putting you cheeks in my face while you are both groppling at each other in bed.. hhahahaahhahahahahaha what homosexuals we have here..!!
just push some weight!

Drij

• Getbig IV
this guy is a fuckin retard, how unrealistic and dumb can someone be.

needs the beats

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"arnold was too smart for that"
I think arnold would  have the gut of todays pros, he was not that smart.  I agree with DIV, arnold had everything prepared for him.  He would even say (not sure the film), that Zane would prepare all his vitamins and he would take whatever Zane had layed out for him...
you are gay.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I really doubt that. Arnold would always experiment with his supplementations and was lightyears ahead of everyone else.
just push some weight!

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Arnold is too smart for that and besides his genetics are one in a billion. He didn't get into bodybuilding to builder the ugliest physique but the best! Also his legs where so small because back then that was symetry. A V instead of an X.

Despite ripping on Alex I actually think he makes a fiar point here!!  The huge leg look wasn't as coveted back then and Arnold would have known what he was doing for the demands of the times.

Perhaps Alex should be allowed to live - albeit in a straight jacket.