Author Topic: Do high doses permanently change your body?  (Read 1809 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Do high doses permanently change your body?
« on: January 21, 2016, 03:43:38 PM »
After bulking on high doses for a while (npp and tren), I find that I can keep a lot of muscle on 250mg test e for extended periods of time. However, when I started out, I ran 250mg test e for a while (following Galeniko's advice) and had nowhere near the amount of muscle that I did after blasting. It seems like the heavy blasting permanently changed my skeletal muscle, allowing me to maintain mass with lower doses. Thoughts? Has anyone else experienced this?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Do high doses permanently change your body?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:32:59 PM »
I've noticed similar things to what you are saying.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 07:31:44 PM »
This is why people blast and cruise

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 02:22:20 AM »
After bulking on high doses for a while (npp and tren), I find that I can keep a lot of muscle on 250mg test e for extended periods of time. However, when I started out, I ran 250mg test e for a while (following Galeniko's advice) and had nowhere near the amount of muscle that I did after blasting. It seems like the heavy blasting permanently changed my skeletal muscle, allowing me to maintain mass with lower doses. Thoughts? Has anyone else experienced this?

this is about galeniko he build his mass using massive doses and then claimed you only need 1cc of test a week to look like him. one cc of test was enough for him to MAINTAIN but i bet you he did not build any significant amount of tissue using that dose, just keep what he already has which is still a very decent physique.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 05:46:50 AM »

Yes. I never "blasted" per se, but during the years that i used steroids, in the end, i had the same results with 250mg a week than i had with 400/500mg in my first cycles.

Brass Balls

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 01:52:08 PM »
I've gone off everything including lifting for about a year and still had wide thick lats that I never had before heavy cycles.