Author Topic: Records indicate he has NEVER voted in a Republican presidential primary...  (Read 432 times)

James

...New York records indicate he has NEVER voted in a Republican presidential primary...

As Trump woos primary voters, New York records indicate he has NEVER voted in a Republican presidential primary (and neither have Ivanka or Melania!)

Only primary elections on the list were from mayoral and Senate contests
He has voted consistently in general elections, but not primaries
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has never voted in a Republican presidential primary election in his home state of New York, voter records show.

The same can be said of Trump's daughter Ivanka and his wife Melania.

The revelation will give his rivals a fresh line of attack as the billionaire presses voters to embrace him in upcoming primaries and caucuses.

Iowans will caucus on February 1, and New Hampshirites will follow them eight days later in the first-in-the-nation primary.

A political operative who consults with a GOP Trump opponent provided the document to DailyMail.com.

They show election dates when each Trump voter, what type of ballot they used (for instance, R for 'regular' and A for 'absentee') and a column marked 'voter type' - always R for 'registered,' according to a New York City elections division clerk.

A Trump spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment.

A clerk who answered a call Thursday at the New York City Board of Elections said the records, as dictated over the phone, were accurate.

Voting records for Trump's adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, were not immediately available.

Trump is leading by wide margins in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Florida, and nearly every other state where pollsters take the Republican electorate's temperature.

In Iowa, he is running neck-and-neck with Republican Sen. Ted Cruz in some polls, and leading him comfortably in others.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3410858/As-Trump-woos-primary-voters-New-York-records-indicate-NEVER-voted-Republican-presidential-primary.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rush and Beck agreed on it this week... Trump is a nationalist and a populist, but he's not a conservative.

I'm FINE with anyone saying they want Trump to win the nomination.... but please, don't embarrass yourself by saying you're a conservative... because you're not.   Ted Cruz is amazingly conservative, almost textbook... and if you want Trump over him, it is because you want populist + nationalist.

Just stop pretending you give a shit about issues such as gun control, abortion, or obamacare, because Trump has a sketchy issue on all 3 of them, holding dem positions on all 3 of them publicly for FIVE DECADES.   

If you support Trump over Cruz, you aren't a conservative.  I respect your right as an American to support anyone you want - but you're not a conservative.  You're in celeb-lust with the one screaming loudest about greatness... and like Trump, you are not a conservative.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Well neither have I, or Democrat primary for that matter. I am an independent and refuse to classify myself as either party, they both are about as useful as an asshole on an elbow.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He's not that much of a republican.

Donald Trump Twice Dumped Republican Party
The Smoking Gun

Here is a history of Trumps voter registration since 1987:

* JULY 1987: Trump registers for the first time from his Fifth Avenue penthouse. The real estate developer, 41 at the time, reports having previously been registered from his boyhood home in Queens (though his prior party affiliation is unclear). Trump enrolls as a REPUBLICAN.

* OCTOBER 1999: Trump dumps the GOP and enrolls as a member of the INDEPENDENCE PARTY.

* AUGUST 2001: Trump enrolls as a DEMOCRAT.

* SEPTEMBER 2009: After eight years as a Democrat, Trump returns to the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

* DECEMBER 2011: Trump lasts two years before he again abandons the party of Ronald Reagan. He eschews the GOP in favor of siding with no party. On his registration form, the Apprentice star checks off the box marked I DO NOT WISH TO ENROLL IN A PARTY.

* APRIL 2012: Trump registers as a REPUBLICAN.