Author Topic: if TRUMP wins Iowa, he will win every single state  (Read 396 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
if TRUMP wins Iowa, he will win every single state
« on: January 22, 2016, 06:39:56 AM »
I like TRUMP but think hes a totally unpredictable wildcard....if Cruz doesn't win Iowa, I don't think anyone will even come close to stopping TRUMP. the establishment has already begun getting in line behind him(and unifying attacks on cruz).

TRUMP has the potential to either be an iconic, legendary president, or a complete and total sellout letdown, and will either squeak by Hillary, or lose in an epic meltdown beyond anything ever seen even on getbig  ;D

I don't like them odds...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: if TRUMP wins Iowa, he will win every single state
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 07:15:58 AM »
Yeah ......if Cruz wins Iowa then it gives pause to some. If Trump rolls through then it will never stop. Trump really only needs to be close in Iowa for that to be true.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 08:00:31 AM »
Just for some perspective

Rick Santorum won Iowa in 2012 and Mike Huckabee won it in 2008

Romney came in 2nd both times

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 08:05:12 AM »
Yeah.....but the momentum thing and the dynamics of this are very different. Cruz has been second nationally and 1st in Iowa most of the time. Trump has been either 1st or 2nd in Iowa and 1st nationally most of the time. Trump will win NH. Iowa may knock one guy out but NH knocks a few out I suspect. Then we get a 2-3 way race. Maybe people will start to look at Trump and his lack of a plan or maybe they'll buy into his bs more. Trump has sounded far better in interviews over the last 3-4 weeks. Cruz has taken hits over that same period. Nobody else has really capitalized on any of this.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 12:45:16 PM »
yeah i've always thought Trump pulls out 45+ states.   At least 40 states.

He should win Iowa... despite him being about the most non-religious of all the candidates running, the evangelicals and zealots love him anyway.  They're all caught up in the celebrity of it, like our country can be the biggest rock star.  

They're not worried about Trump massive spending plan... they just care about this huge "USA USA!" thing going on.  Enjoy the national pride of national bankruptcy, when you could have had Cruz cutting spending, finally.

Eh, if repubs are that dumb, then they deserve to live in a big govt world with the tea party officially dead.  enjoy it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 01:07:17 PM »
One thing is for sure.  People are sick and f'ing tired of politicians.  I'm right there with them all the way.  Between W and Obama, I think America is ready to burst into flames we're so angry.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 02:17:17 PM »

completely different situation with TRUMP. he is slaughtering everyone in virtually every other state and has been for 6 months straight. the only hope non-TRUMP people are clinging to is that his support does not materialize to actually vote. Iowa will test that. if he wins there where his lead is smallest, it shows his supporters will show up, and if they show up there his leads everywhere else are unstoppable

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 06:28:37 PM »
I don't think Iowa or NH will determine the nominee, but it's a little disturbing to see how well Trump has done in the polls.  People I respect are starting to believe Trump could win this, but I still will not believe this whole thing is legit until I see the results of the first three primaries. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 10:39:18 PM »

What a stupid comparison.