Author Topic: Trump Spokeswoman: Malcolm X Is ‘My Idol,’ Republicans Are Racist  (Read 1296 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
We cared about who Obama surrounded himself with, since they clearly influenced him.  Turns out the "bullet necklace" spokeswoman for the Trump campaign believes in some pretty extreme stuff.

Since joining the Trump campaign as a national spokeswoman in November, Katrina Pierson has served as an attack dog of sorts for Donald Trump, attempting to expose his critics and opponents as faux conservatives who are simply pulling the wool over the eyes of the American people.

And yet, Ms. Piersons own statements reveal she is a self-proclaimed devotee of Malcolm X (whom she has referred to as her idol) and has a history of attacking conservatives as racists, sneering at Christians who are unable to handle the truthā€¯ and mocking candidates who open up about their faith on the campaign trail as preachers who would be great if we were electing a ...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/22/trump-spox-malcolm-x-is-my-idol-republicans-are-racist/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Spokeswoman: Malcolm X Is ‘My Idol,’ Republicans Are Racist
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 12:58:23 PM »
So the #1 voice in Trump's campaign is anti-Republican, andi-Christian, screams race card a lot, and ADMITS that her idol is Malcolm X.

This may lend more credibility to my theory that this entire Trump campaign has an anti-republican, pro-hilary goal all the way.  However it ends up, Trump will have wrecked walker, wrecked jeb, made rubio look like a child, completely de-legitimized Cruz for the rest of his political career with the birther stuff, and painted Bernie sanders (Clinton's adversary) as a COMMIE.

He did this after being called days before announcing by Bill Clinton, who admits he encouraged Trump to run.
He did this after having Clintons at his wedding, front row.
He did this after supporting libs like Pelosi with donations in 2010 while Cruz was fighting for the tea party to rise.

Now his #1 voice is anti-GOP, anti-Christian... either his judgment is SO poor that he didn't check (and hasn't bounced her yet) OR he's okay with these anti-republican beliefs.  WOuld make sense, given all the other anti-religioin, anti-repub, pro-hilary results he's delivered.

Look, I know it hurts to be duped, but it happens to all of us at times.  Takes a big man to admit "wow, he got me, I liked him but now, given new info, I think he IS a a dem plant and his team IS made up of anti-repub, anti-religion nutjobs."   The time is now.  Just admit you fell for trump, and now you're walking away from him.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 02:14:55 PM »
It's just too strange.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 03:19:40 PM »
I never liked her...if this shit is true..now I really don't. He needed somebody warm and inviting as his spokeman...I always had an issue with this smary bitch. I guess now I kn wo why.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 08:58:31 PM »
It's just too strange.

starts to add up.   he chooses someone with a massive anti-republican background.  anti-religious. 

Trump is a very smart man.  He chooses her for a reason ;)  He's a lifetime liberal who chooses a lifetime liberal to be his voice.

At some point, people can no longer chalk it up to "it's just accidental".   Especially if trump DID NOT know, and she isn't fired immediately.   Letting her remain his top spokeperson (she is on EVERY DAY) while KNOWING she's anti-religion, anti-repub... at that point, he is ENDORSING her belief system.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 09:09:11 PM »
Didn't she support Cruz a couple years ago?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 09:13:25 PM »

Yes, she used the tea party immaturity and lack of credentials (anybody could do anything in 2010) to move up the ranks.

Still, trump didn't vet her?  Or WORSE, he knew and STILL hired her?  Regardless, she's an atheist democrat and she's the voice of Trump... well, maybe not that dissimilar ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 10:13:31 PM »
her tweet history.  In any other universe, she is DONE in politics. 

In 2016, Trump's america, this is barely a blip on the radar.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/trump-spokeswoman-katrina-pierson-has-a-long-history-of-outrageously-racist-tweets/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 07:36:56 PM »

that's one way to put it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 07:58:37 PM »
So the #1 voice in Trump's campaign is anti-Republican, andi-Christian, screams race card a lot, and ADMITS that her idol is Malcolm X.

This may lend more credibility to my theory that this entire Trump campaign has an anti-republican, pro-hilary goal all the way.  However it ends up, Trump will have wrecked walker, wrecked jeb, made rubio look like a child, completely de-legitimized Cruz for the rest of his political career with the birther stuff, and painted Bernie sanders (Clinton's adversary) as a COMMIE.

He did this after being called days before announcing by Bill Clinton, who admits he encouraged Trump to run.
He did this after having Clintons at his wedding, front row.
He did this after supporting libs like Pelosi with donations in 2010 while Cruz was fighting for the tea party to rise.

Now his #1 voice is anti-GOP, anti-Christian... either his judgment is SO poor that he didn't check (and hasn't bounced her yet) OR he's okay with these anti-republican beliefs.  WOuld make sense, given all the other anti-religioin, anti-repub, pro-hilary results he's delivered.

Look, I know it hurts to be duped, but it happens to all of us at times.  Takes a big man to admit "wow, he got me, I liked him but now, given new info, I think he IS a a dem plant and his team IS made up of anti-repub, anti-religion nutjobs."   The time is now.  Just admit you fell for trump, and now you're walking away from him.

Who gives a flying fuck.  I'd eat the corn out of her asshole.