Author Topic: Trump planning options to SUE Ted Cruz if he wins the nomination  (Read 454 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
This is going to far.  Still think he's not a dem plant?   ;)

Look, I KNOW it sucks that 240 called trump a dem plant in 2011 and you're just catching on now.  But it's okay.  He's threatening to turn the GOP nomination process into a mess in the courts if he doesn't win, after casting doubt on cruz legitimacy and pretty much wrecking the political futures of Jeb and Walker.  STILL think he's not a democrat?  SUING Ted Cruz if he loses?  What the fccck, people?

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump reportedly said he might file a lawsuit over fellow GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)’s (R-TX) eligibility to be President of the United States.

“I’ve said Ted has a lot of problems — number one, Canada. He could run for the Prime Minister of Canada and I wouldn’t even complain because he was born in Canada,” Trump said during a campaign event in Iowa. “The Democrats are going to sue if he ever got the nomination within two days. There have already been two lawsuits filed, but they don’t have standing. I have standing to sue. Can you imagine if I did it? Should I do it just for fun?”

Trump said he was confident he would defeat Cruz and win the Republican nomination, so he doesn’t need to file the lawsuit.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Trump planning options to SUE Ted Cruz if he wins the nomination
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 01:07:04 AM »
This is going to far.  Still think he's not a dem plant?   ;)

Look, I KNOW it sucks that 240 called trump a dem plant in 2011 and you're just catching on now.  But it's okay.  He's threatening to turn the GOP nomination process into a mess in the courts if he doesn't win, after casting doubt on cruz legitimacy and pretty much wrecking the political futures of Jeb and Walker.  STILL think he's not a democrat?  SUING Ted Cruz if he loses?  What the fccck, people?

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump reportedly said he might file a lawsuit over fellow GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)’s (R-TX) eligibility to be President of the United States.

“I’ve said Ted has a lot of problems — number one, Canada. He could run for the Prime Minister of Canada and I wouldn’t even complain because he was born in Canada,” Trump said during a campaign event in Iowa. “The Democrats are going to sue if he ever got the nomination within two days. There have already been two lawsuits filed, but they don’t have standing. I have standing to sue. Can you imagine if I did it? Should I do it just for fun?”

Trump said he was confident he would defeat Cruz and win the Republican nomination, so he doesn’t need to file the lawsuit.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Trump claims to have standing. What standing? None...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump planning options to SUE Ted Cruz if he wins the nomination
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 07:49:37 AM »
This is going to far.  Still think he's not a dem plant?  ;)

Look, I KNOW it sucks that 240 called trump a dem plant in 2011 and you're just catching on now.  But it's okay.  He's threatening to turn the GOP nomination process into a mess in the courts if he doesn't win, after casting doubt on cruz legitimacy and pretty much wrecking the political futures of Jeb and Walker.  STILL think he's not a democrat?  SUING Ted Cruz if he loses?  What the fccck, people?

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...[/size]

yes, more so than ever

the idea that Trump works for or thinks about anyone or anything but himself is absurd