Author Topic: Rhonda Rousey on SNL  (Read 1056 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Rhonda Rousey on SNL
« on: January 24, 2016, 02:31:48 AM »
I've never liked her since she did the TUF show and like her even less as she got more exposure and we got to know her better.

But I have to give credit where credit is due and she was great on SNL. Performing in front of a live audience is a whole different ball game. Getting your lines right and not look like you are just reading the posters. She seemed very natural and at ease in front of the cameras. Great expressions and didn't seem awkward at all.

I've acted in plays before in school and unless you've done it people don't appreciate how hard it is performing live.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Rhonda Rousey on SNL
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 02:36:09 AM »
I've never liked her since she did the TUF show and like her even less as she got more exposure and we got to know her better.

But I have to give credit where credit is due and she was great on SNL. Performing in front of a live audience is a whole different ball game. Getting your lines right and not look like you are just reading the posters. She seemed very natural and at ease in front of the cameras. Great expressions and didn't seem awkward at all.

I've acted in plays before in school and unless you've done it people don't appreciate how hard it is performing live.

You are your worst enemy.   :)