Author Topic: Is EQ often counterfeited?  (Read 1576 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is EQ often counterfeited?
« on: January 24, 2016, 07:20:48 AM »
Seems readily available that it shouldn't be heavily counterfeited, but I have no idea

Thoughts?

you are gay.

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: Is EQ often counterfeited?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 07:34:21 AM »
Not that i know. Its relatively cheap. Primo and var are sometimes faked. Actually EQ would be a good substitute for Primo for a shady lab.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 08:48:18 AM »
Everything is counterfeited.  That said, the main problem is getting accurately dosed products from any UGL.  Only use pharm grade products, especially GH, whenever possible.  IF, and it's a big IF, the UGL is honest, and putting out what they think is an accurately dosed product, who knows what little China man sent them for powder.  EQ is liquid in raw form, so they should know it's EQ, but the purity and potency is another story.  Pharm grade test is cheap, but pharm GH is not.  Those 2 things are all you need for a fantastic physique.  Diet determines everything else.  Unless you're going to compete.  Even then, you maybe need 5 compounds total, just huge dosages.  My theory is save the money you would spend on all the bullshit peptides, shitty Chinese GH, and all the other gear like primo, Winstrol, EQ, etc.  put that money towards pharm grade test and pharm grade GH.  Maybe toss in some pharm grade oral like var, and your physique will look much better than gambling with a bunch of UGL crap that isn't what it's supposed to be.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 10:46:58 AM »
Everything is counterfeited.  That said, the main problem is getting accurately dosed products from any UGL.  Only use pharm grade products, especially GH, whenever possible.  IF, and it's a big IF, the UGL is honest, and putting out what they think is an accurately dosed product, who knows what little China man sent them for powder.  EQ is liquid in raw form, so they should know it's EQ, but the purity and potency is another story.  Pharm grade test is cheap, but pharm GH is not.  Those 2 things are all you need for a fantastic physique.  Diet determines everything else.  Unless you're going to compete.  Even then, you maybe need 5 compounds total, just huge dosages.  My theory is save the money you would spend on all the bullshit peptides, shitty Chinese GH, and all the other gear like primo, Winstrol, EQ, etc.  put that money towards pharm grade test and pharm grade GH.  Maybe toss in some pharm grade oral like var, and your physique will look much better than gambling with a bunch of UGL crap that isn't what it's supposed to be.

I don't agree, of course I rather use pharma gear.. But I simply cant get it, or when it is available it costs a bomb

Where as I've used lots of ug and still looked great, without using huge doses... I was shredded last sumer on 1ml of ug prop and tren EOD, over 17st...

I also ran some fake Chinese gh at 4iu ed..... But what would I know?, listen to the guys who've never been over 200lbs in there lives

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 11:08:55 AM »

I don't agree, of course I rather use pharma gear.. But I simply cant get it, or when it is available it costs a bomb

Where as I've used lots of ug and still looked great, without using huge doses... I was shredded last sumer on 1ml of ug prop and tren EOD, over 17st...

I also ran some fake Chinese gh at 4iu ed..... But what would I know?, listen to the guys who've never been over 200lbs in there lives

I've used everything as well, UGL, Chinese generics as well.  From my experiences, always looked better with pharm products.  I don't believe you're from the states though are you?  Here pharm products are readily available from TRT doc with script.  As far as being 200 lbs.  I'm 254 at 5'8, and don't really know anyone that trains seriously that's even close to being below 200lbs. 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 11:20:04 AM »
I've used everything as well, UGL, Chinese generics as well.  From my experiences, always looked better with pharm products.  I don't believe you're from the states though are you?  Here pharm products are readily available from TRT doc with script.  As far as being 200 lbs.  I'm 254 at 5'8, and don't really know anyone that trains seriously that's even close to being below 200lbs. 

I haven't realy come across you so I apologise for speculating your stats... Were very carefull around here after recent gear monsters were destroyed after posting pics

The uk ug scene is pretty good, I don't know hardly anyone using pharma anything anymore

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 11:24:25 AM »
Pharma gear is over rated. I dont know anyone who had better results off pharma test or deca vs UGL. Only thing i can think of is anavar who is supposedly much more potent.

When to comes to GH however yes pharma is ALWAYS the better option.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 03:03:33 PM »
pharma test is not hard to get from various countries in the world. A lot of places iran thailand etc. you can buy it OTC.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 03:11:10 PM »
Everything is counterfeited.  That said, the main problem is getting accurately dosed products from any UGL.  Only use pharm grade products, especially GH, whenever possible.  IF, and it's a big IF, the UGL is honest, and putting out what they think is an accurately dosed product, who knows what little China man sent them for powder.  EQ is liquid in raw form, so they should know it's EQ, but the purity and potency is another story.  Pharm grade test is cheap, but pharm GH is not.  Those 2 things are all you need for a fantastic physique.  Diet determines everything else.  Unless you're going to compete.  Even then, you maybe need 5 compounds total, just huge dosages.  My theory is save the money you would spend on all the bullshit peptides, shitty Chinese GH, and all the other gear like primo, Winstrol, EQ, etc.  put that money towards pharm grade test and pharm grade GH.  Maybe toss in some pharm grade oral like var, and your physique will look much better than gambling with a bunch of UGL crap that isn't what it's supposed to be.

I just blood tested while taking some Chinese powder testosterone and my results came back off the charts. There's plenty of good powder coming from there.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 08:10:54 PM »
I haven't realy come across you so I apologise for speculating your stats... Were very carefull around here after recent gear monsters were destroyed after posting pics

The uk ug scene is pretty good, I don't know hardly anyone using pharma anything anymore

Thanks.  Yes, a lot of people exaggerate, most actually.  It's retarded to do so.  I used to compete and someone close to me does so nationally and is close to 290, so I try to give insight as to what people on that level do.  I've used a lot of UG gear before I had consistent access to pharm products, and if you find one that's been around a long time and has a good rep it's a plus.  Here in the states there is one in particular that is outstanding and has powders tested as he gets them, so that helps.  If I ever use anything other than test and var then I go with them.  I'm OCD about what I put in my body, a lot more than a lot of guys I know.  So I always go pharm route if possible.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 05:34:00 AM »
Thanks.  Yes, a lot of people exaggerate, most actually.  It's retarded to do so.  I used to compete and someone close to me does so nationally and is close to 290, so I try to give insight as to what people on that level do.  I've used a lot of UG gear before I had consistent access to pharm products, and if you find one that's been around a long time and has a good rep it's a plus.  Here in the states there is one in particular that is outstanding and has powders tested as he gets them, so that helps.  If I ever use anything other than test and var then I go with them.  I'm OCD about what I put in my body, a lot more than a lot of guys I know.  So I always go pharm route if possible.

How do the powders get tested?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 06:40:42 AM »
Pharma was overreated during 2003-2007 before ORD.  The ugls were strong and it just seemed like things were extra potent back then.

Then things went to crap. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2016, 06:42:23 AM »
oh and counterfeited not likley because it's cheaper than deca but underdosed more than likely if you don't have a good source since it is shipped as a liquid rather than powder so some sources don't like to re-order it much and take a chance of it being seized.