Author Topic: Not one question on the Highly classified information on Hilary's email  (Read 334 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL why would I expect anything else from CNN...Information comes out that Hilary not only received highly classified information via email but knew about it and not one single question on it...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Not one question on the Highly classified information on Hilary's email
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 08:04:12 PM »
I love how these details are leaking from sealed court document... timed to coincide with Iowa and the debate.  All these leaks, over and over. 

Imagine a country where courts handled cases, not activist prosecutors leaking shit to win elections.

I'm 100% sure that hilary belongs in prison for this... but the trashy way repubs have handled it is pitiful.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 08:05:53 PM »
Hahah what republicans are you referring to?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 08:08:24 PM »
Hahah what republicans are you referring to?

the motherfcckers screaming about this on fox news... commenting on an ongoing case for the past few months.

Hilary hasn't been charged with shit.  It's an ongoing investigation.  WHEN she is charged, yes, comment on it.  But they're calling her a criminal, leaking this and that... have the trial first.

these leaks are all politically motivated - again, so you know - I believe she's guilty - but her day in court isn't even scheduled - leaking this shit to smear the jury (voter) pool is pure politics.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 08:31:42 PM »
the motherfcckers screaming about this on fox news... commenting on an ongoing case for the past few months.

Hilary hasn't been charged with shit.  It's an ongoing investigation.  WHEN she is charged, yes, comment on it.  But they're calling her a criminal, leaking this and that... have the trial first.

these leaks are all politically motivated - again, so you know - I believe she's guilty - but her day in court isn't even scheduled - leaking this shit to smear the jury (voter) pool is pure politics.
Haha ok boss sure thing ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 08:55:55 PM »
Haha ok boss sure thing ::)

are you cool with leaks?  Or would you rather WAIT until things like arrest, trial, and actual results?

I mean, speculation is way more fun, agreed. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 07:12:22 AM »
haha can you imagine if it were Cruz who had done this? it would have been headline news 24/7 on every channel/show and he would be locked up already as we speak

and every single GOP candidate would have to answer for it in every single interview