Author Topic: 2nd Cycle Opinions?  (Read 1133 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
2nd Cycle Opinions?
« on: January 25, 2016, 08:26:07 PM »
My first cycle was 500mg test cypionate/week, which was 1 and half years ago. I've been cruising on 200mg test cypionate since then nonstop until Late November 2015. I ran superdrol for 2 and a half weeks around Thanksgiving time this past year, but quit the cycle early due to horrible side effects. Since then, I quit everything, even my cruise dose of test and did clomid and hcg and now my blood levels are back to normal.

My plans for my 2nd cycle are:

500mg test enanthate for 12 weeks
200mg Parabolan (tren hex) for 8 weeks starting at week 4

Reason I want to run parabolan is because I got some legit pharm grade parabolan from a friend and heard its nearly impossible to get nowadays.

If I don't run parabolan, I would do:

500mg test enanthate for 12 weeks
300mg Deca Durabolan  - Nandralone decanoate for 12 weeks

Which would you recommend?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: 2nd Cycle Opinions?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 11:18:49 PM »
the tren is gonna blow you away if its legit.
200mg is a good dosage to begin with.
if you plan on getting off again id run it at the beginning and not at the end. if you stay on trt afterwards then its all good that way. looks solid.

be aware that theres nothing left to build up to if you run tren for your second cycle (nothing wrong with it though). tren is the holy grail of AAS for most people who respond well to it.
if you want to try deca first id go with 400-500mg max personally.
in both cases make sure to have an AI, cabergoline/pramipexole and a SERM on hand. some people react badly to 19nors and gyno can come up QUICK

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 03:49:57 PM »
the tren is gonna blow you away if its legit.
200mg is a good dosage to begin with.
if you plan on getting off again id run it at the beginning and not at the end. if you stay on trt afterwards then its all good that way. looks solid.

be aware that theres nothing left to build up to if you run tren for your second cycle (nothing wrong with it though). tren is the holy grail of AAS for most people who respond well to it.
if you want to try deca first id go with 400-500mg max personally.
in both cases make sure to have an AI, cabergoline/pramipexole and a SERM on hand. some people react badly to 19nors and gyno can come up QUICK

Amen.  Deca and EQ fuck me up.  Tren, however does not.  Go with tren.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 01:13:40 AM »
I would run test and NPP instead of deca especially if you plan on doing PCT. Also if bad sides occur you just stop it and its out of your system quick.
Dosage would be 500mg of test and 350mg of NPP.
So you can see how your react to 19-nors... Tren create much more prolactin issues than nandrolone mg for mg.

Also there is no pharma tren, only one that existed was Negma Parabolan and this was decades ago, unless you consider stuff like Alpha Pharma to be pharmgrade...
Tren is tren and the general concensus is that Tren ace is best.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 12:33:33 PM »
I would run test and NPP instead of deca especially if you plan on doing PCT. Also if bad sides occur you just stop it and its out of your system quick.
Dosage would be 500mg of test and 350mg of NPP.
So you can see how your react to 19-nors... Tren create much more prolactin issues than nandrolone mg for mg.

Also there is no pharma tren, only one that existed was Negma Parabolan and this was decades ago, unless you consider stuff like Alpha Pharma to be pharmgrade...
Tren is tren and the general concensus is that Tren ace is best.

So far alpha pharma tren is the best i've used. 20mg a day already has a noticeable effect (mentally and strength wise). Powerful powerful stuff

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 04:16:10 AM »
So far alpha pharma tren is the best i've used. 20mg a day already has a noticeable effect (mentally and strength wise). Powerful powerful stuff

Not saying AP is bad, its just not actual pharma grade like a Bayer Test E for example. Not that pharma or not makes any difference anyway.