Author Topic: Trump brags about banging married women  (Read 1366 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump brags about banging married women
« on: January 26, 2016, 08:57:32 AM »
Donald Trump has slept with a lot of married women. Don't take my word for it, take his.

Trump wrote that he once considered an open marriage with his first wife, and in his book "The Art of the Comeback" he said: "If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."

Not only did he commit mass adultery, but he bragged about it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/book-party/wp/2015/08/05/donald-trump-on-women-sex-marriage-and-feminism/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Trump brags about banging married women
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 07:33:40 AM »

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 07:40:21 AM »
you seem a little worried bro... those new emails will be a bitch I'm sure you agree... worse coming.. are you a tentacle of the democratic party assigned to bash Trump here on getbig?? lol, am I going to see and email signed 240 in one of these wiki drops???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 07:46:12 AM »
you seem a little worried bro... those new emails will be a bitch I'm sure you agree... worse coming.. are you a tentacle of the democratic party assigned to bash Trump here on getbig?? lol, am I going to see and email signed 240 in one of these wiki drops???

see, i've been pretty clear for a decade that hilary is a criminal.  i also knew she was inevitable, thanks to the superdelegates.

i am so hard on trump because i think he's a dem plant.  

and I think the emails would sink ANY OTHER candidate, just like Trump's sex and statements would sunk ANY OTHER candidate.  2016 is such a strange year.

James

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 07:50:49 AM »
see, i've been pretty clear for a decade that hilary is a criminal.  i also knew she was inevitable, thanks to the superdelegates.

i am so hard on trump because i think he's a dem plant.  

and I think the emails would sink ANY OTHER candidate, just like Trump's sex and statements would sunk ANY OTHER candidate.  2016 is such a strange year.

You are full of shit as always.  

You will be voting for Hillary just like you voted for Obama.

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 07:56:11 AM »
240, you sure you don't work for the Clinton campaign?   :D :D

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7969
a