Author Topic: Trump: I’ve always had good relationships with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid  (Read 447 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"I've always had a good relationship with Nancy Pelosi. I've never had a problem," Mr. Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "[Harry] Reid's going to be gone. I always had a decent relationship with Reid, although lately obviously I haven't been dealing with him, so he'll use my name as the ultimate ... of the billionaires in terms of people you don't want."

"But I've always had a great relationship with Harry Reid," Mr. Trump said. "Frankly, if I weren't running for office, I'd be able to deal with [Pelosi], I'd be able to deal with Reid -- I'd be able to deal with anybody."

"But I think I'd be able to get along very well with Nancy Pelosi and just about everybody," he said. "Hey look, I think I'll be able to get along well with Schumer, Chuck Schumer. I was always very good with Schumer. I was close to Schumer in many ways."

washingtontimes.com

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
I always said the one thing that would sink TRUMP is if he was seen as 'selling out' and started cozying up to the establishment.

this is now taking place, and vice versa. it may be too late tho

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I always said the one thing that would sink TRUMP is if he was seen as 'selling out' and started cozying up to the establishment.

this is now taking place, and vice versa. it may be too late tho

he is considering skipping thursday's repub debate because he dislikes megyn kelly.

this dude is like carl paladino on adderall.  He's so intense, always has to have a public feud or two going in order to stay in the news.  Attention whoring all the way. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
this is a huge gamble for him. it will either turn out to be a masterstroke or the blunder that cost him Iowa.

I do not think this was a good idea for his campaign.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
You can't run away from this shit...plus the damm question was legit and from 5 months ago.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Much like the Repubs with Sanders....the Dems are just waiting to unleash hell on Trump with all his quotes over the years. The guy was not a politician and never had to censor himself around other people. He has women quotes, black quotes and who knows what else. You seem very little from the Dems on Trump beyond what they're forced to attack him on....just wait. Same with Red Sanders, christ they can't wait to smoke his ass.
L