Author Topic: NFL Conducting Comprehensive Investigation Of Peyton Manning  (Read 7198 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: NFL Conducting Comprehensive Investigation Of Peyton Manning
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2016, 02:28:35 PM »
The whole league uses HGH. Not much will come from this because the NFL doesn't want the pink hat fan to know what's really up. NFL went after the Patriots because they they believe the Patriots being so good year after year takes money out of their pockets. They want a league of Parity. Hell the NFL would have to give out participation trophy's to all the teams...You can cheat as much as you want in the NFL, just make sure you don't have a winning record year after year because they'll make you the scapegoat and expose your so called "cheating"...

Yep, the NFLPA has been fighting to add HGH testing for a while.  They claim it's because they don't believe in the science behind the tests.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2016, 02:33:29 PM »
I think the winking smiley face means he's not serious.
Gotcha. 240 is the man then (for agreeing with me)  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2016, 02:36:42 PM »
Gotcha. 240 is the man then (for agreeing with me)  ;D

:)

we have that same problem on the political board.

Ben Carson "denied" some of the claims against him.  And some getbiggers claimed he had "proven them to be lies".  By denying them.  That's it.  That's all it takes.  Therefore this goofball changing his story about manning - for whatever reason - by getbig political board standards, that nullifies all over evidence.

baffling, really.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2016, 03:05:14 PM »
:)

we have that same problem on the political board.

Ben Carson "denied" some of the claims against him.  And some getbiggers claimed he had "proven them to be lies".  By denying them.  That's it.  That's all it takes.  Therefore this goofball changing his story about manning - for whatever reason - by getbig political board standards, that nullifies all over evidence.

baffling, really.

Yet you'll believe almost anything about the Pats.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2016, 04:40:38 PM »
Manning was done after that injury.  Some HGH came to his house.  Manning came back for an amazing season at almost 40 years old.  Manning has been very sketchy in his denial, using his wife to muddy the waters.

I'm a big manning fan, he's one of the best ever.  He's intense but not a dick.  I am rooting for him in the super bowl (but not all that hopeful... carolina looks unstoppable).    

But do I believe Manning broke NFL rules and used HGH to recover?  Yes, I do.   Even if it makes the lib news rag correct on this one.
Agreed on all of the above except I'm not a Manning fan. Can't stand those cheesy ass commercials, his red fivehead, and his downzy brother. He denied everything so angrily and acted like he had no idea what his wife takes and how it's her business. So she's been taking growth for a couple of years and she's never spoken to her athlete husband about it and he doesn't notice the vial sitting in the fridge? Oh brother! Liar filt!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2016, 05:59:32 PM »
his denial was partial, though.  He's standing in shit telling us that he's not sure he smells anything.   He was way less than definitive with his explanations. 

brady did know about the flat balls.  manning was on HGH.  Ben Carson did lie in his books and about all his crime.  Hermann Cain DID act inappropriate when swearing those 14 women were lying.

Sometimes the truth is obvious and some people deny it no matter what.   

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2016, 06:19:57 PM »
I had the same exact surgery as Manning. I used GH during my recovery. I have never been able to get back the same strength I had prior to that surgery/injury. I still have small quirks due to a bruised spinal cord. Did the GH help me? Maybe in a faster recovery. Did it make me as good or better post surgery? No, maybe 90% on my best day. He may have used it, I really don't think he did but I'm a huge UT Vol fan, so my opinion is skewed. But if he did, more power to him. That's a tramatic f-ing injury, having a damaged spinal cord is equal to a brain injury. Except instead of controlling thoughts, the spinal cord controls motor skills. And being  a QB at the highest level it's amazing he's even still able to play after that injury much less being almost 40 years  old.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2016, 06:28:23 PM »
I had the same exact surgery as Manning. I used GH during my recovery. I have never been able to get back the same strength I had prior to that surgery/injury. I still have small quirks due to a bruised spinal cord. Did the GH help me? Maybe in a faster recovery. Did it make me as good or better post surgery? No, maybe 90% on my best day. He may have used it, I really don't think he did but I'm a huge UT Vol fan, so my opinion is skewed. But if he did, more power to him. That's a tramatic f-ing injury, having a damaged spinal cord is equal to a brain injury. Except instead of controlling thoughts, the spinal cord controls motor skills. And being  a QB at the highest level it's amazing he's even still able to play after that injury much less being almost 40 years  old.

Sorry to hear about your experience and thanks for sharing it BUT you pretty much outed Peyton. If a regular gym rat is on hgh for recovery, just to have a normal life,  how could the greatest qb of a generation not be?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2016, 06:36:08 PM »
didn't he have one of the greatest seasons ever, after this massive injury?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2016, 06:38:41 PM »
didn't he have one of the greatest seasons ever, after this massive injury?

Hahaha haha.

Great point,  most of the league thought he was trying to double down on stats that first two years to make up for lost time.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2016, 06:50:55 PM »
"Peyton Manning claimed that when his wife took delivery of the packages, he was at the movies.  When questioned further, Manning admitted he wasn't exactly at the movies.....a movie was in fact being shown on his forehead."  The investigation continues....

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2016, 01:57:02 PM »
What if he was out of football after those sugeries. Took HGH, recovered and decided to make a comeback?

Hell, with all the money NFL was still going to make with him Goodell propably gave him the number to that clinic.

By the way. After the Steelers win, Peyton and James Harrison had a lengthy chat on the field as well...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2016, 06:42:28 PM »
By the way. After the Steelers win, Peyton and James Harrison had a lengthy chat on the field as well...

if there's any other player in the AFC at an advanced age using HGH to excel... I'd think Harrison.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2016, 06:47:30 PM »
Pretty soon, my wife is gonna be getting a shipment of GH.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2016, 08:01:30 PM »

I can relate and it sucks (as  type with numb fingers).  Hope your doing much better!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2016, 09:56:31 PM »
if there's any other player in the AFC at an advanced age using HGH to excel... I'd think Harrison.

Are you trying top sell me on this? 'Cause it's working!  >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2016, 10:31:53 PM »
Are you trying top sell me on this? 'Cause it's working!  >:(

i watched most heat games long before lebron came to town.  rony seikley, etc.  it was awesome having the big 3 in miami.

but seeing them all shrink down, 2 months after the big gh clinic went down... seeing them all weak and tired in the finals, then all of them "going paleo" that summer LOL.... losing all that weight... then on the 1st of jan, everyone getting back on it and blowing back up within a month ;)

HGH stories are fascinating... we're living in a time of the wild west.  In ten years, it'll be nobody using it, or everyone on it.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2016, 07:07:13 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2016, 02:57:41 AM »
The person who rumored that story said he made it up and said it wasn't true.

Turns out his parents were so intimidated by the thugs that manning sent, that they actually called 911. 

And now manning is admitting there was hgh sent to his home. 

He's a legend.  But it's looking like having his best season following a major neck injury late in his 30s was due to banned hgh use

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2016, 03:03:01 AM »
Manning sent private investigators that claimed to be law enforcement until they called 911 on them. 

Seems suspect that mannings wife magically decides she needs hgh at the exact time Peyton is doing neck surgery and rehab. 

It's easy to crap on lib media.  It's tough to explain why manning sends fake cops to help a witness change his story...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2016, 04:19:55 AM »
I'm starting to like this Manning fella.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2016, 12:24:36 PM »
Nothing like conducting an investigation based on a story by a defunct lib news rag that was proven to be a lie..

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/01/26/nfl-conducting-comprehensive-investigation-of-peyton-manning/

true.  at least he's not out raping people.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2016, 12:43:15 PM »
Turns out his parents were so intimidated by the thugs that manning sent, that they actually called 911.  

And now manning is admitting there was hgh sent to his home.  

He's a legend.  But it's looking like having his best season following a major neck injury late in his 30s was due to banned hgh use

It's too bad the family didn't record the conversation with the thugs in their home. Or did they? Two guys show up to your house and you're dumb enough to let them in your house, at least hit the button and get the camera's/audio rolling...

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2016, 04:30:25 PM »
Almost  ;D ;D

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/report-manning-attempted-to-cover-up-1996-sexual-assault-allegation-021316
A hot chick trainer who hangs with the football team and inspects a naked 20 year old college football star and you expect him to pass up the chance to teabag her? If he didn't do it, you'd be saying OUTED. And if he did it to a male trainer as a joke, would anyone be using the words sexual assault or would it just be a prank or light hazing?