Author Topic: NFL Conducting Comprehensive Investigation Of Peyton Manning  (Read 7300 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
NFL Conducting Comprehensive Investigation Of Peyton Manning
« on: January 27, 2016, 07:39:10 AM »
Nothing like conducting an investigation based on a story by a defunct lib news rag that was proven to be a lie..

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/01/26/nfl-conducting-comprehensive-investigation-of-peyton-manning/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: NFL Conducting Comprehensive Investigation Of Peyton Manning
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 07:47:39 AM »
So if it's all a lie then why bother starting a thread about it?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 07:49:40 AM »
I think they proved his wife took delivery..beyond that, no idea. But they flamed Brady over BS and pretty much ruined the lead up to SB 49. I guess based on his injury, it would make sense if he did take it...but having his wife invloved seems odd...or risky.
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 07:51:31 AM »
I think they proved his wife took delivery..beyond that, no idea. But they flamed Brady over BS and pretty much ruined the lead up to SB 49. I guess based on his injury, it would make sense if he did take it...but having his wife invloved seems odd...or risky.

The person who rumored that story said he made it up and said it wasn't true.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 07:52:55 AM »
FWIW, I am more of a fan because he took PED than if not.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 07:58:49 AM »
FWIW, I am more of a fan because he took PED than if not.

Exactly. Especially football players. These guys need to recover. Advil, ice baths, cryogenics and the other rejuvenation methods they use sometimes isn't enough as well as recovering from injuries. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 08:01:11 AM »

I believe (can't confirm) that they admitted the wife got something from an anti-aging clinic, but it wasn't HGH.  Will have to see what turns up.

Brady got flamed because of the Pats prior bust, and how he conducted himself in his pressers and in the investigation.   Manning has no prior baggage.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 08:09:01 AM »
Nothing like conducting an investigation based on a story by a defunct lib news rag that was proven to be a lie..
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/01/26/nfl-conducting-comprehensive-investigation-of-peyton-manning/

The source changed his story....  But the shitty lib news rag then produced video showing the call, the company admitting the dude worked there...

Most ESPN voices are cautiously saying there is likely a bit to this, and not just Manning - other athletes.

Small-minded people see the source and say "oh, it's a lie" and see the man reversing his story "oh, it's a lie", but if you look at Manning's statements... well, some hgh did to to his house while he was rebuilding after neck injury.  He claims something about it being for his wife. 

I think if most of us had to literally bet our left foot on "did manning take HGH, at all, during the recovery process after that career-ending injury, before returning for one of the best seasons by any QB in history?".... well, most of us would lean toward saying the very awesome manning probably did get a little help.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 08:11:30 AM »
Exactly. Especially football players. These guys need to recover. Advil, ice baths, cryogenics and the other rejuvenation methods they use sometimes isn't enough as well as recovering from injuries. 

Manning was done after that injury.  Some HGH came to his house.  Manning came back for an amazing season at almost 40 years old.  Manning has been very sketchy in his denial, using his wife to muddy the waters.

I'm a big manning fan, he's one of the best ever.  He's intense but not a dick.  I am rooting for him in the super bowl (but not all that hopeful... carolina looks unstoppable).   

But do I believe Manning broke NFL rules and used HGH to recover?  Yes, I do.   Even if it makes the lib news rag correct on this one.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 08:12:22 AM »
They used another source. I hate AL Jeezera...god knows they were getting tips from the jihadi nutbags before IEDs went off in Iraq...but generally these guys will atleast get 2 sources and they did find another source. So let the NFL experts do their investigation. They wasted an entire off season castigating Brady so fuck Manning...he can go through the same thing. He'll need all the HGH he can handle after SB 50 anyway.
L

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 08:13:36 AM »
Fuck the NFL for even bringing this shit up.  They should have swept it under the rug.  Who the FUCK cares if manning took HGH.  If the NFL truly cared about the players they'd make it mandatory that they DO take HGH.  Do they honestly expect these guys to get hit by 300 pound black beasts for an hour and recover the next day without any help?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 08:16:47 AM »
Manning is gonna get destroyed in the SB unless his defense completely takes over the game. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2016, 08:17:10 AM »
manning probably won't care... if anything, this may slow down him joining the CBS Sunday NFL team... that'll be the only possible outcome.  

They used another source. I hate AL Jeezera.....but generally these guys will atleast get 2 sources and they did find another source.

I give you props for admitting that even tho we hate the name of the company bringing us the story, there may still be some validity to it.  Some small-minded people saw the source and ignorantly dismissed it immediately.  That's a mistake made by Trump supporters, usually.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 08:23:34 AM »
ANYTHING TO BOOST RATINGS DURING THE "OFF WEEK" BEFORE THE SUPER BOWELS
a

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2016, 10:50:23 AM »
The person who rumored that story said he made it up and said it wasn't true.

He backtracked when he was informed he was being taped.

MLB and USADA are investigating so the NFL has no choice but to do the same.

I don't care if he used hgh but I didn't care about slightly deflated footballs either.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2016, 11:01:29 AM »

USADA is responsible for bringing down Balco and Lance Armstrong. I doubt they would get involved if there was nothing to the story.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2016, 11:04:18 AM »
GH is one thing but AAS is another.

Legit kigs... forget... free ticket to first ballot hall of fame. Glad the secret service gathered all these up.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 11:59:34 AM »

So you are a Buffalo Bills fan. :-X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 12:02:03 PM »

Yes but when Roger Clemens was outed it was found that HIS WIFE also took deliveries

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 01:39:27 PM »

You say why investigate a story that's proven to be a lie. Then suggest how do they expect him to recover without using Hgh  ???  I don't care what Payton takes & the media doesn't seem to either. But if they're gonna sweep this under the rug, why vilianize Bonds, Clemons, Lance, Sosa, Marion Jones & others. Treat all the same one way or the other.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2016, 01:45:08 PM »
NFL = Bunch of retards.

1. His wife did get HGH, they need to do a "fake" investigation, put it to rest.
2. Give Kraft back his million and draft pics, deflategate = worst way in history to handle anything. (See how NHL handles things).
3. Im agreeing with Adonis now (after a long time sports fan), look at what this had become, embarrassing.

NHL rules, rest of the Dindu leagues are just pussy cry-babys...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2016, 01:45:37 PM »
You say why investigate a story that's proven to be a lie.

burden of proof is a term used loosely on the political board.

the witness chnages story = all the other evidence doesnt count ;)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2016, 02:05:27 PM »
burden of proof is a term used loosely on the political board.

the witness chnages story = all the other evidence doesnt count ;)
There are many reasons why a witness might change their story. All other evidence doesn't count, are you serious??  We're dealing with the court of public opinion here. That same that convicted Clemons with exactly the same type of evidence, HGH was shipped to his wife. If the investigation comes back with proof that the mlb players had it shipped to their residence, they will be suspended, witness or no witness.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2016, 02:24:44 PM »
The whole league uses HGH. Not much will come from this because the NFL doesn't want the pink hat fan to know what's really up. NFL went after the Patriots because they they believe the Patriots being so good year after year takes money out of their pockets. They want a league of Parity. Hell the NFL would love to give out participation trophy's to all the teams...You can cheat as much as you want in the NFL, just make sure you don't have a winning record year after year because they'll make you the scapegoat and expose your so called "cheating"...

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2016, 02:25:24 PM »
There are many reasons why a witness might change their story. All other evidence doesn't count, are you serious??  We're dealing with the court of public opinion here. That same that convicted Clemons with exactly the same type of evidence, HGH was shipped to his wife. If the investigation comes back with proof that the mlb players had it shipped to their residence, they will be suspended, witness or no witness.

I think the winking smiley face means he's not serious.