Author Topic: Nebraska Senator Raises Issue of Donald Trump’s Sexual Affairs  (Read 1346 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Ouch.  I wonder if the MSM is afraid to touch this?  Seems like it should be big news.   

Nebraska Senator Raises Issue of Donald Trump’s Sexual Affairs
January 26, 2016

Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska reeled off a stream of Twitter messages going after Donald J. Trump on Monday night, questioning the candidate’s flip-flopping on gun rights and health care policy, his expansive view of presidential power – and his well-publicized history of bedroom exploits.

Mr. Sasse, a first-term lawmaker with close ties to the elite conservative intelligentsia, delivered a 19-tweet critique of Mr. Trump, framed as a series of questions to the Republican about his inconstant views on issues of substance.

His fourth question, however, raised Mr. Trump’s “many affairs w/ married women.”

“Have you repented?” Mr. Sasse asked. “To harmed children & spouses? Do you think it matters?”

Mr. Trump has described himself often in the past as a man of Don Juan-like romantic charisma, and has detailed his sexual adventures in some detail in media interviews. He has not emphasized that part of his life experience in running for president, stressing instead his love for his wife and children, and his reverence for the Bible.

By questioning Mr. Trump’s view of marriage and the family, Mr. Sasse, whose state neighbors Iowa, is injecting an issue into the race that has gone almost unmentioned by activists and party leaders.

Iowa’s Republican voters have typically gravitated toward candidates who emphasize their religious identities and support for traditional family values.

So far, leading Christian activists, including leaders in Iowa, have largely avoided raising Mr. Trump’s personal life in the campaign. And Jerry Falwell Jr., the president of Liberty University, an evangelical bastion, praised Mr. Trump in lavish terms at an event there on Martin Luther King’s Birthday when the candidate gave the convocation.

In his Twitter spree, Mr. Sasse acknowledged that Mr. Trump has dominated the presidential race on the Republican side. Mr. Trump, he said, was “very talented” and the “likely next POTUS.”

Mr. Trump’s campaign did not immediately return a request for comment.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/01/26/nebraska-senator-raises-issue-of-donald-trumps-sexual-affairs/?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Nebraska Senator Raises Issue of Donald Trump’s Sexual Affairs
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 09:57:56 AM »
i started a thread on this a day or two ago.   Trump bragged about banging married women. 

IMAGINE if it's 2008 and Obama bragged about this same thing.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 10:01:31 AM »
Ouch.  I wonder if the MSM is afraid to touch this?  Seems like it should be big news.   

Nebraska Senator Raises Issue of Donald Trump’s Sexual Affairs
January 26, 2016

Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska reeled off a stream of Twitter messages going after Donald J. Trump on Monday night, questioning the candidate’s flip-flopping on gun rights and health care policy, his expansive view of presidential power – and his well-publicized history of bedroom exploits.

Mr. Sasse, a first-term lawmaker with close ties to the elite conservative intelligentsia, delivered a 19-tweet critique of Mr. Trump, framed as a series of questions to the Republican about his inconstant views on issues of substance.

His fourth question, however, raised Mr. Trump’s “many affairs w/ married women.”

“Have you repented?” Mr. Sasse asked. “To harmed children & spouses? Do you think it matters?”

Mr. Trump has described himself often in the past as a man of Don Juan-like romantic charisma, and has detailed his sexual adventures in some detail in media interviews. He has not emphasized that part of his life experience in running for president, stressing instead his love for his wife and children, and his reverence for the Bible.

By questioning Mr. Trump’s view of marriage and the family, Mr. Sasse, whose state neighbors Iowa, is injecting an issue into the race that has gone almost unmentioned by activists and party leaders.

Iowa’s Republican voters have typically gravitated toward candidates who emphasize their religious identities and support for traditional family values.

So far, leading Christian activists, including leaders in Iowa, have largely avoided raising Mr. Trump’s personal life in the campaign. And Jerry Falwell Jr., the president of Liberty University, an evangelical bastion, praised Mr. Trump in lavish terms at an event there on Martin Luther King’s Birthday when the candidate gave the convocation.

In his Twitter spree, Mr. Sasse acknowledged that Mr. Trump has dominated the presidential race on the Republican side. Mr. Trump, he said, was “very talented” and the “likely next POTUS.”

Mr. Trump’s campaign did not immediately return a request for comment.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/01/26/nebraska-senator-raises-issue-of-donald-trumps-sexual-affairs/?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

I think its a non story... He wasnt in public office... He was a private citizen... And he wasnt out there preaching about fidelity. Hes a millionaire deal maker. I would be surprised if he DIDNT bang tons of women

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 10:02:58 AM »
I think its a non story... He wasnt in public office... He was a private citizen... And he wasnt out there preaching about fidelity. Hes a millionaire deal maker. I would be surprised if he DIDNT bang tons of women

The fact he brags in a book about banging married women doesn't bother you? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 10:07:13 AM »

No...Not in the slightest... I believe all these rich powerful dudes do it... so its neither here nor there...

It has no barring on his Tax plan... or Foreign policy

Its only news to a certain "class" of Americans...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 10:07:24 AM »

I think EVERY religious voter that is going to vote trump should FIRST have to read aloud his list of liberal positions on issues like abortion, as well as his multiple marriages and bragging about adultery.

THEN tell us that he's the man you want making decisions about SCOTUS, etc... ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 10:14:33 AM »
No...Not in the slightest... I believe all these rich powerful dudes do it... so its neither here nor there...

Truth.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 10:22:20 AM »

I think the class of Americans who care about integrity consider it news.  I don't think most people expect perfection, and folks make mistakes all the time, but bragging in a book about sleeping with married women is just on a different level.  Pretty sleazy.

I'm sure there are lots of men who sleep around, including men who sleep with married women.  That doesn't make it any better.  And I doubt there are many who would brag about those exploits in a book.  Certainly not the kind of qualities I'd want in my president. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 11:59:50 AM »

Agreed

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 04:49:17 PM »
This man as the country's leader?   :-\

Donald Trump Said A Lot Of Gross Things About Women On “Howard Stern”
In the hours of audio reviewed by BuzzFeed News, Trump ranks, rates, and degrades women.
posted on Feb. 24, 2016
Andrew Kaczynski
BuzzFeed News Reporter

Donald Trump’s rise toward the Republican nomination has been fueled, in part, by his candid and often crude style — more Howard Stern, say, than Mitt Romney.

And the roots of Donald Trump’s rhetoric come, in fact, in part from The Howard Stern Show. Trump appeared upwards of two dozen times from the late ’90s through the 2000s with the shock jock, and BuzzFeed News has listened to hours of those conversations, which are not publically available. The most popular topic of conversation during these appearances, as is typical of Stern’s program, was sex. In particular, Trump frequently discussed women he had sex with, wanted to have sex with, or wouldn’t have sex with if given the opportunity. He also rated women on a 10-point scale.

“A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10,” he told Stern in one typical exchange.

Women make up a majority of the American electorate, and any of dozens of Trump’s remarks would be considered a severe blow to most candidates for public office. Trump has, in the Republican primary, proven largely immune to the backlash that the laws of gravity in politics would predict, but there are also suggestions that he has a deep problem with some women voters: 68% of women voters held an unfavorable view of Trump in a Quinnipiac poll released in December. In a Gallup poll also released in December, Trump had the lowest net favorable rating out of all the candidates among college-educated Republican women. And should he win the nomination, his comments are sure to become ammunition for Democrats against what they have long cast as a Republican “war on women.”

Trump has a history of making crude remarks toward women. He reportedly said of his ex-wife Marla Maples, “Nice tits, no brains,” and more recently, he has called Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly a “bimbo” and a “lightweight” and said she had “blood coming out of her wherever” during the first GOP debate.

The focus of Trump’s attentions when interviewed by Stern was commonly female celebrities — movie and television stars, recording artists, models, and media personalities.

Trump, in more than one instance, expressed his admiration for and attraction to Diana, Princess of Wales.

Months after Diana was killed in an automobile accident in 1997, Trump told Stern he thinks he could have slept with her, saying she had “supermodel beauty.” In a different interview in 2000, Trump said he would have slept with her “without hesitation” and that “she had the height, she had the beauty, she had the skin.” He added, “She was crazy, but these are minor details.”

Describing Angelina Jolie, he said, “I never thought she was good-looking. I don’t think she’s got good skin. I don’t think she’s got a great face. I think her lips are too big, to be honest with you, they look like too big.”

On several different occasions, Trump ranked or rated women on their looks.

In one instance, Trump ranked his top 10 most beautiful women, and while his then-girlfriend Melania Knauss took the top spot, Trump told Stern he definitely would have sex with Mariah Carey, Cindy Crawford, and Princess Diana, who also made the list. In another appearance, Trump assigned each of the actors on ABC’s Desperate Housewives a score of 1 to 10 based on their attractiveness. He said of one of the actors, Nicollette Sheridan: “A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10.” When he got to Marcia Cross, he asked Stern, “Would you go out with Marcia Cross or would you turn gay, Howard?”

In the interviews, Stern and his co-hosts often introduced the most vulgar elements into the conversation, but Trump was almost always willing to go along. Talking about Pamela Anderson’s hepatitis C diagnosis in 2000, Stern asked Trump, “Would you do her, still?”

Trump replies, “No, I’m sorry.”

Robin Quivers, Stern’s sidekick, then asked Trump whether he would choose to sleep with Anderson or Whoopi Goldberg.

“You know, right now, I have to go with Whoopi,” replied Trump. “Look, it’s a terrible thing. It’s a sad thing. You know, it’s a terrible thing.”

Trump also discussed his involvement with beauty pageants. After purchasing the Miss USA pageant in 1997, Trump said he would make the “bathing suits to be smaller and the heels to be higher.” In 2005, when promoting the pageant on Stern’s show, Trump said, “If you’re looking for a rocket scientist, don’t tune in tonight, but if you’re looking for a really beautiful woman, you should watch.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-said-a-lot-of-gross-things-about-women-on-howar#.ar0GN17ZD

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2016, 05:56:44 PM »
This man as the country's leader?   :-\

Trump is just a reflection of the republican base.