Author Topic: Deca joint question  (Read 1038 times)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Deca joint question
« on: January 28, 2016, 08:33:41 AM »
For the guys who have taken secs for joint pain relief, how do you feel when you come off?

I mean if it makes you feel good during the cycle but then you are back to pain after, possibly worse from the heavy cycle lifting....

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: Deca joint question
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 02:36:23 PM »
For the guys who have taken secs for joint pain relief, how do you feel when you come off?

I mean if it makes you feel good during the cycle but then you are back to pain after, possibly worse from the heavy cycle lifting....

It's just as bad as it was pre Deca when you come off & imo, you notice it more since you're going from being pain free to suddenly have it all come back.

Even though I take, Fish Oil, Udo's Oil, Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM daily, & although they help, NOTHING beats Deca for over all pain relief.

My legit HRT script is for 200mg Test a week, & now, I always add in an extra 100mg Deca & life is so much better.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 06:29:00 PM »
I think deca can help with slight joint pains but its a bad idea to use it to mask any serious injuries. It seems like deca can help heal some injuries though along side with other forms of treatment.  I've been trying to learn about decas healing properties for a while and have found it hard to get any concrete evidence about how effective it really is. I heard that a 250mg dosage for a 200 pound guy can increase collagen 3 synthesis by about 270%.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 07:53:02 PM »
I think deca can help with slight joint pains but its a bad idea to use it to mask any serious injuries. It seems like deca can help heal some injuries though along side with other forms of treatment.  I've been trying to learn about decas healing properties for a while and have found it hard to get any concrete evidence about how effective it really is. I heard that a 250mg dosage for a 200 pound guy can increase collagen 3 synthesis by about 270%.

I heard that cell tech increases collagen by 301% more than Deca Durabolin.  ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 05:23:16 AM »
It's just as bad as it was pre Deca when you come off & imo, you notice it more since you're going from being pain free to suddenly have it all come back.

Even though I take, Fish Oil, Udo's Oil, Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM daily, & although they help, NOTHING beats Deca for over all pain relief.

My legit HRT script is for 200mg Test a week, & now, I always add in an extra 100mg Deca & life is so much better.

Remember that, in the long run, hypercalcemia induced by Deca, can cause you health problems.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 11:55:16 AM »
What type of problems?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 05:40:47 PM »
Remember that, in the long run, hypercalcemia induced by Deca, can cause you health problems.

Really? didn't know that. Good thing I didn't pin my npp today like I was tempted to lol. Another reason to encourage me to stick to lose dose test forever

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 07:14:45 PM »
Honestly, do you think low dose Deca at 100mg will cause heart issues & taking more test won't?

if you don't want health issues, don't take gear or keep it low dose.