Author Topic: HCG and trenn ace ?  (Read 878 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
HCG and trenn ace ?
« on: January 28, 2016, 09:22:57 AM »
So I have been noticing that more and more cycles that I listen to people say they are on contain HCG during the cycle with a decently high test dosage.  It was always my knowledge that HCG was used as a pct .  What is the reasoning behind using HCG while on a test ester? the benefits? or waste of time and money?

2. I have been on 100mg of tren ace every day and 50mg of tren ace every day and I noticed the tren somnia is exactly the same.  Short spurts of sleeping through the night wake up back to sleep wake up every two hours or so.  So my ? is tren somnia about the same as regards to 50mg a day to say something as high as 150mg a day?

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: HCG and trenn ace ?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 10:38:46 AM »
HCG is to keep balls full during cycle. It also helps to improve sex drive and mental well-being (at least for me) even when you're on test

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 01:02:46 PM »
hmm interesting even in a high test dosage? I always thought shut down was shut down. say a gram a wk

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 01:44:51 PM »
hmm interesting even in a high test dosage? I always thought shut down was shut down. say a gram a wk
shut down is shut down.
on hcg youre still shut down, but youre producing natural testosterone (stimulated SYNTHETICALLY). get off HCG and youre still shut down.
since there are other hormones involved when the HPTA is suppressed (shut down) hcg can improve well being for some people.
i never noticed a thing except bigger balls / loads to be honest.