Author Topic: Donald Trump will soon betray the GOP  (Read 235 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Donald Trump will soon betray the GOP
« on: January 28, 2016, 09:37:04 AM »
And the worst part will be hearing lib shitheads on getbig saying "told you so" for the next 4 years...
I think deep down, most repubs consider this a possibility with Trump.

I say that because there's no reason to think that Trump won't turn on a dime the instant he has to face a general electorate, and begin advocating a whole new set of policies. He adopted an entirely new set of beliefs for this race, one attuned to what his current audience wants — not just xenophobic, but fervently pro-life, pro-gun, pro-God, and pro-whatever else he thinks primary voters want to hear. Trump panders shamelessly to whoever he's talking to, he has no genuine ideology, and he won't feel tied to anything he's said before, any more than he's tied to his previous positions on health care or abortion.

Unlike other politicians who struggle to explain any hint of contradiction between what they're advocating now and what they've advocated before, Trump waves it all away. Remember all the painful contortions Mitt Romney went through to convince Republicans he was in complete agreement with them and had renounced his prior hints of moderation? Trump doesn't bother with that. Who cares what I said then? This is what I'm saying now, and anyone who has a problem with it is a low-energy loser.

http://theweek.com/articles/601680/donald-trump-soon-betray-gop