Author Topic: Predict now....  (Read 3658 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Predict now....
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 12:13:10 PM »
Yeah he's going to elect his sister to the Supreme Court  ::)

Yeah real plausible scenario there.

This election for me is SUPREME COURT.

I know what Hillary is going to do.

If you want to cast that die and help to reinforce her making that decision with a Gary Johnson(Hillary vote by proxy), so be it. Just be honest and own the consequences over the next 20 to 30 years.

You are missing the point.  He's not going to nominate his sister.  (And he cannot "elect" anyone.)  He's going to nominate someone who is like his sister.  

I know exactly what Hillary will do.  I also know much of what Trump will do and the parts I am unsure about concern me a great deal.  

What do I need to be honest about?  My opposition to Trump is pretty clear.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2016, 12:13:54 PM »
I think there is a nepotism law concerning the president of the U.S....it was put in place after Kennedy appointed his brother Robert to Attorney General.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2016, 12:18:31 PM »
You are missing the point.  He's not going to nominate his sister.  (And he cannot "elect" anyone.)  He's going to nominate someone who is like his sister. 

I know exactly what Hillary will do.  I also know much of Trump will do and the parts I am unsure about concern me a great deal. 

What do I need to be honest about?  My opposition to Trump is pretty clear. 
It's easy to see why you have been wrong this entire time.

What a stupid statement.

He runs a mostly conservative platform then turns right around early 2017 and shits all over his constituents with a liberal Supreme Court justice.

You are so delusional because of your emotional hate towards this guy.

And it's nothing personal, I think you do a fantastic job of moderating this forum but wow what a leap of logic you are attempting with that stance.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2016, 12:22:32 PM »

What a stupid statement.

He runs a mostly conservative platform then turns right around early 2017 and shits all over his constituents with a liberal Supreme Court justice.

And it's nothing personal, I think you do a fantastic job of moderating this forum but wow what a leap of logic you are attempting with that stance.

What's stupid is putting faith in the person we have seen during this campaign.  I'm not willing to ignore what I saw, and continue to see.  The man is dishonest.  When exactly did Trump become a conservative?  Six months ago?   ::)

Stop making stuff up.  You are starting to sound like 240.  Nothing I've said about Trump is either emotional or hatred.  I've given you facts.  Like the fact he donated to Democrats, spoke highly of Hillary, and called his liberal sister a good judge.  You can ignore those facts, and his abject dishonesty on the campaign, but I will not.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2016, 12:28:44 PM »

What a stupid statement.

you were going good there until you said he was doing a fantastic job moderating the forum...then you lost me :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2016, 12:42:24 PM »
  When exactly did Trump become a conservative?  Six months ago?   ::)

Maybe never, actually.

Trump: This Is the Republican Party, It’s Not Called the Conservative Party

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2016, 01:06:07 PM »
Maybe never, actually.

Trump: This Is the Republican Party, It’s Not Called the Conservative Party

Smart man.

Conservatives can't win presidential elections these days.

Would be nice if they could but then again at some point people need to face this thing called reality.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2016, 02:19:51 PM »
I love cruz, but he has no chance.  The Trumpettes are in love with him. 
I hate hilary, but she'll cheat and win in the south easily.

Trump Vs. Hilary, as they've planned.  Trump will likely bow out, give less than 100% effort, or 'accidentally' admit in a debate "really, I think Hilary might be a better choice..."  ;)

LOL - you sound like 333 ranting about how Obama was going to back resign before the 2012 convention or the Dems were going to kick him out at the convention

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2016, 02:57:33 PM »
Conservatives can't win presidential elections these days.

conservatives cannot win the NOMINATION these days.   Trump, Romney, McCain... all notorious RINOs. 

the last conservatives to run?   Bush (2 wins, branded wisely as a compassionate conservative), Bush1 (would have won twice if not for perot) and Reagan (2 wins)

Repubs aren't smart enough to run a conservative again, and they keep losing.  Hilary is as shit beatable as they come - old, ugly, under investigation, lying, despised in her own party - this should be a ten-point blowout for any decent republican candidate.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2016, 03:40:54 PM »
conservatives cannot win the NOMINATION these days.   Trump, Romney, McCain... all notorious RINOs. 

the last conservatives to run?   Bush (2 wins, branded wisely as a compassionate conservative), Bush1 (would have won twice if not for perot) and Reagan (2 wins)

Repubs aren't smart enough to run a conservative again, and they keep losing.  Hilary is as shit beatable as they come - old, ugly, under investigation, lying, despised in her own party - this should be a ten-point blowout for any decent republican candidate.

So Cruz wasn't a Conservative?  What was he then?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2016, 03:51:22 PM »
So Cruz wasn't a Conservative?  What was he then?

of course he was.  what do you mean?

repub voters aren't smart enough to nominate a conservative anymore.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2016, 04:33:52 PM »
of course he was.  what do you mean?

repub voters aren't smart enough to nominate a conservative anymore.

In 2012 you said that if a true conservative ran that an unknown silent majority of Republicans (who normally don't vote) would come out of the woodwork and overwhelmingly put him into office.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2016, 04:47:34 PM »
In 2012 you said that if a true conservative ran that an unknown silent majority of Republicans (who normally don't vote) would come out of the woodwork and overwhelmingly put him into office.

they would - in the general election. 

think of the years where there was a huge conservative candidate or set of candidates - all repub victories - they won with WOMEN these years too:

80, 84, 88, 2000, 2004 and 2010.   Does anyone think Trump will win with women?   lol!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2016, 05:16:55 PM »
they would - in the general election.  

think of the years where there was a huge conservative candidate or set of candidates - all repub victories - they won with WOMEN these years too:

80, 84, 88, 2000, 2004 and 2010.   Does anyone think Trump will win with women?   lol!

This makes no sense

The Primaries are where the rabid right wing Repubs show up which is why all the Repubs try to "out-crazy" each other in the primary

When the nominee faces the national electorate they have to appeal to independent, waivering Dems, etc...so they try to pivot to the center (just like Romney and McCain did)

You're suggesting that rabid unknown group of right wingers will sit out the primaries and then show up for the general if their far right wing hero somehow becomes the nominee (the same person they couldn't be bothered to show up for in the primaries?)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2016, 05:20:39 PM »
The Primaries are where the rapid right wing Repubs show up which is why all the Repubs try to "out-crazy" each other in the primary

says who?   history says otherwise.  rabid right wing is Iowa, sure.  But NH ? No way.
And if it's Trump vs. Cruz all along, the numbers are way different.   17 candidates pulling votes? 

that women stat is accurate.  When repubs win with women, they win those elections big.   Dems won the other years - and you know those results.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2016, 05:22:50 PM »
says who?   history says otherwise.  rabid right wing is Iowa, sure.  But NH ? No way.
And if it's Trump vs. Cruz all along, the numbers are way different.   17 candidates pulling votes? 

that women stat is accurate.  When repubs win with women, they win those elections big.   Dems won the other years - and you know those results.

so why do all Repubs act like hard core right wingers in the primary and then try to pivot to the center in the general

Think about the audience in the primary (only people in their party and only those so engaged in politics as to vote in a primary)

Dude, this is something you've already said before

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2016, 05:44:48 PM »
so why do all Repubs act like hard core right wingers in the primary and then try to pivot to the center in the general
Think about the audience in the primary (only people in their party and only those so engaged in politics as to vote in a primary)
Dude, this is something you've already said before

educated voters know when a lifetime liberal like trump is pretending.   they know romeny isn't "severely conservative" as he claimed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2016, 06:59:04 PM »
educated voters know when a lifetime liberal like trump is pretending.   they know romeny isn't "severely conservative" as he claimed.

well the joke is gonna be on Trumps uneducated fans when he "likely bows out" as you said on page 1 of this thread

It will be hard for him to go out in public once he does that