Author Topic: The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story  (Read 21296 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2016, 06:15:35 PM »
Do they get into how STUPID OJs lawyers were to have him talk to the cops by himself while they were outside?  Or how STUPID the prosecution was for not using his statement to the cops?

there is a sports radio host in LA , i heard him say several times that he heard around the way that OJ called Kardashian and Kardashian took all the bloody cloths from that night and disposed of them. Yes the so called "Laywer/client confidentiality" to never speak of it

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2016, 06:27:56 PM »

You gotta admit the whole thing was pretty fucked up.

^This

Yes it was. One ugly crime scene.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2016, 06:31:54 PM »

there is a sports radio host in LA , i heard him say several times that he heard around the way that OJ called Kardashian and Kardashian took all the bloody cloths from that night and disposed of them. Yes the so called "Laywer/client confidentiality" to never speak of it

That's a very common rumor about the events of that night.  What I'm talking about is Howard Weitzman, who Shapiro replaced, let OJ be interrogated by the cops the next day and chose to go out to lunch rather than sit in on the interview.  Kardashian must have been involved then also which shows they are both morons.  

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2016, 06:32:59 PM »
Yes it was. One ugly crime scene.

Similar scene with Shizzo, but cum not blood.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2016, 06:49:10 PM »
The DA did a great job giving this massive case to a woman and her black sidekick

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2016, 07:07:31 PM »
"Kimmy, not now!!!! I have no time to talk to you because I, Your father robert khardashian, is on the phone with his best friend Oj Simpson"

I so missed my calling as a screenwriter, yo

First Episode in

The new O.J. Simpson series is awesome, but there's a Kardashian-related story line that is just not true ... TMZ has learned.

O.J. Simpson did NOT threaten suicide with a loaded gun pointed at his head in Kim Kardashian's childhood bedroom -- it was KHLOE'S room ... and the walls weren't adorned by Joey Lawrence.

Our Kardashian sources say Kim and Kourtney shared a bedroom in the Encino home, and Khloe had a room to herself -- the one featured in the show.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2016, 04:27:29 AM »
It was pretty entertaining. The show is funny giving you every detail of how the juice was guilty and how much in denial he was of what he did.  Sounds like his boy AC has a lot of secrets that were never exposed.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2016, 04:32:46 AM »
The DA did a great job giving this massive case to a woman and her black sidekick

It was evident they were outmatched at pre-trial.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2016, 04:37:15 AM »

First Episode in

The new O.J. Simpson series is awesome, but there's a Kardashian-related story line that is just not true ... TMZ has learned.

O.J. Simpson did NOT threaten suicide with a loaded gun pointed at his head in Kim Kardashian's childhood bedroom -- it was KHLOE'S room ... and the walls weren't adorned by Joey Lawrence.

Our Kardashian sources say Kim and Kourtney shared a bedroom in the Encino home, and Khloe had a room to herself -- the one featured in the show.

so they did "crowbar" a lot of "Kimmy" stuff, huh?

Sydney Simpson

how dare this fat cunt ruin what was supposed to genetically be a super hot chick?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2016, 04:40:18 AM »
Throwing a young Kim Kardashian into the movie is a guarantee to gain decent ratings no matter how shit it is.

The last top paid TV actors were from Friends and Seinfield I highly doubt David Swihmmer or whatever it is needs to work ever again.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2016, 05:48:19 AM »
Was Mark Furhman in the show? We trained at the same gym in Torrance, CA and ran around in the same social circles. We had many long discussions on various matter including race relations. He did have very strong opinions on Hebrews. He wasn't a Detective at the time I knew him and his beat was Westwood at the same time I was still going to UCLA.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2016, 06:11:51 AM »
Was Mark Furhman in the show? We trained at the same gym in Torrance, CA and ran around in the same social circles. We had many long discussions on various matter including race relations. He did have very strong opinions on Hebrews. He wasn't a Detective at the time I knew him and his beat was Westwood at the same time I was still going to UCLA.

You're very polite today, LOL!

Let's face it: Furman tried to help the case. He's not the only reason they lost but using the blood collected by the nurse didn't help.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2016, 06:38:36 AM »
It was evident they were outmatched at pre-trial.

The evidence gathered made it a slam dunk but they underestimated the retardness of the LAPD.  The LAPD for decades were run by retards and had lots of felons convicted on shoddy evidence but it wasn't until OJ and his band of merry lawyers that the LAPD was exposed for being run by fools.  If the police did their evidence gathering by the book this case would have been closed on day 1.  Just a pure fuck up from the start.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2016, 06:39:16 AM »
Yeah, did he tell you how strong his lust was for the Original Hebrew called Vanity?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2016, 07:12:14 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Sickening just watching how many cops there were and how none did a thing to stop this.  I can understand 1 or 2 bad cops but every fucking one of them being so sick in the head?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2016, 07:16:17 AM »
wait---Fuhrman was a racist cop

that's fucking odd

see, because I live in New York and most of the cops here have either Irish or Italian last names and I'm willing to bet they don't have a racist bone in their body's

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2016, 07:19:25 AM »
Megyn Kelly reminds me of Nicole Brown

Princess L just called Megyn Kelly a mudshark....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2016, 07:24:15 AM »

In the end it was obvious Simpson was guilty but the court had to let him go because the prosecution fucked up so bad.  The Justice system flaws were fully exposed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2016, 07:26:52 AM »
She was great in Die Hard.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2016, 07:35:30 AM »
The evidence gathered made it a slam dunk but they underestimated the retardness of the LAPD.  The LAPD for decades were run by retards and had lots of felons convicted on shoddy evidence but it wasn't until OJ and his band of merry lawyers that the LAPD was exposed for being run by fools.  If the police did their evidence gathering by the book this case would have been closed on day 1.  Just a pure fuck up from the start.

He would have been convicted if the police didn't dick around with the evidence and if the prosecution didn't withhold reports.

The one thing that confused me at pre-trial was Clark's refusal to allow the other knife into evidence.

It's a weird thing, though. Robert Blake got off and nobody gave a fuck. OJ gets rich enough to buy some justice and everyone pretends it's the greatest travesty in American history. This case will probably be discussed forever because we're mostly wimps being held hostage by political correctness and will never have a 100% no-holds barred discussion on finances, race, and other demographic issues affect our perception of the justice system.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2016, 08:09:42 AM »
oj was just rambling on about the cut on his finger, he didnt even recall when he cut it  ::)

Nicole had the bathtub water running with bubbles and candles ,  did they ever test her for Seman to see if she was fucking goldman that night? i was only 13 i think when it went down i don't recall the small details in the case

not that it matters she was single and could fuck 20 dudes that night who cares

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2016, 08:53:25 AM »
One of the most cut and dry facts is that one glove was at the murder scene, the other was behind Kato's pool house.  Seriously, WTF!  Then they had a blood soaked leather glove that got dried up with OJ unable to slip it on and Cochran with the ever famous "If the glove don't fit...."

What a circus.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2016, 08:57:01 AM »

not that it matters she was single and could fuck 20 dudes that night who cares

what I would give for a time machine and a really jewish last name right now

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2016, 08:59:12 AM »
One of the most cut and dry facts is that one glove was at the murder scene, the other was behind Kato's pool house.  Seriously, WTF!  Then they had a blood soaked leather glove that got dried up with OJ unable to slip it on and Cochran with the ever famous "If the glove don't fit...."

What a circus.

yea that "Don't fit must acquit" bullshit,  how does this glove NOT FIT  :-\

appears to fit pretty good to me

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2016, 09:25:18 AM »

yea that "Don't fit must acquit" bullshit,  how does this glove NOT FIT  :-\

appears to fit pretty good to me

They sure do seem to fit, but supposedly they were too tight to go over the latex gloves he was also wearing at the time.  Apparently, he has arthritis and was taking anti inflammatories, but hadn't taken them at the time of the trial, so his hands were swollen.  Plus the glove was blood soaked when found and had been held under various conditions (frozen, unfrozen) several times causing shrinkage.

I wonder how long his sentence would've been if he had been found guilty and if he'd be out now.
: