Author Topic: The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story  (Read 21159 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2016, 06:23:11 PM »
This show is strange because we know the story and how it turned out yet I love watching it all over again. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2016, 06:28:41 PM »
This show is strange because we know the story and how it turned out yet I love watching it all over again. 

Exactly. After each episode I Google certain moments to find out if it's actually true, like the Cochran coup.

There's so much that I didn't know or completely forgot. But at that time it consumed everything, I remember wondering why there was a channel called court TV, like how did it survive before the OJ case.  20 years ago was really a lifetime.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2016, 06:52:26 AM »
Exactly. After each episode I Google certain moments to find out if it's actually true, like the Cochran coup.

There's so much that I didn't know or completely forgot. But at that time it consumed everything, I remember wondering why there was a channel called court TV, like how did it survive before the OJ case.  20 years ago was really a lifetime.

I uased to love court TV when I was unemployed and could sit around all day watching trails....LOL..is it still on teh air?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2016, 07:03:33 AM »
"umm  F. Lee Bailey, you cant bill OJ for this, you are on this case Pro Bono"  :D

imagine you think you hit the mother load of a case, that will leave you swimming in money, and you get screwed out of it hahahah

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2016, 08:03:11 AM »
Isn't Shapiro the only living member of that "dream team"?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2016, 08:53:39 AM »

I think he is

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2016, 11:44:36 AM »
I think he is

Karma.  He's the only one that wanted him to please guilty because he knew he did it.  The others wanted nothing but a mistrial to get him free.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 26, 2016, 12:09:24 PM »
also like the part where fay said Nicole was always horny , she needed the dick several times a day,  and it enraged Oj knowing since they were no longer together someone else would be fucking her 24/7 because he knew how horny she was and how addicted and hungry she was for cock 

and also that OJ would watch nicole get fucked outside her condo window and beat off watching it outside  :D

Nails

• Getbig V

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: February 26, 2016, 01:51:50 PM »
I uased to love court TV when I was unemployed and could sit around all day watching trails....LOL..is it still on teh air?

I honestly don't know.

I just remembered it was the channel at that time.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 04, 2016, 08:28:55 AM »

O.J. Simpson Buried Knife Found at O.J.'s Estate

:o :o :o :o

The story is incredible. We're told a construction worker found the knife years ago -- we have heard several different stories, ranging from "several years ago" to 1998, when the house was demolished.

The weapon is a folding buck knife.

Our law enforcement sources say the construction worker took the knife to the street, where he saw an LAPD cop. He told the officer where he found the knife and the cop took it.

Turns out the cop -- who worked in the traffic division -- was off duty at the time, working security for a movie shoot at a house across the street on Rockingham. Our sources say the officer took the knife home and kept it ... kept it for years.

In late January of this year, after the cop retired from the LAPD, he contacted a friend who worked in LAPD's Robbery Homicide Division (RHD). The cop told the friend about the knife and said he was getting it framed to put on his wall. He wanted his friend to get the DR (Departmental Record) number for the Nicole Brown Simpson/Ronald Goldman murder case, which he planned on engraving in the frame.

We're told the friend was indignant, and told his superiors. The brass was outraged and demanded that the retired cop turn the knife over, which he did.

Our sources say the knife is currently being tested for hair and fingerprints. It will be moved to the Serology Unit next week, where it will be tested for DNA and other biological evidence.

One source familiar with the investigation tells us, cops who eyeballed the knife think it could have blood residue on it, but it's hard to know without testing because it's extremely rusted and stained.

The investigation is top secret. It's been logged into the LAPD's computer system outside the official case file to maintain security. Our sources say, since O.J. was found not guilty, it's still an open case. That means cops can continue investigating, but O.J. cannot be prosecuted again -- double jeopardy.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 04, 2016, 08:38:22 AM »

O.J. Simpson Buried Knife Found at O.J.'s Estate

:o :o :o :o

The story is incredible. We're told a construction worker found the knife years ago -- we have heard several different stories, ranging from "several years ago" to 1998, when the house was demolished.

The weapon is a folding buck knife.

Our law enforcement sources say the construction worker took the knife to the street, where he saw an LAPD cop. He told the officer where he found the knife and the cop took it.

Turns out the cop -- who worked in the traffic division -- was off duty at the time, working security for a movie shoot at a house across the street on Rockingham. Our sources say the officer took the knife home and kept it ... kept it for years.

In late January of this year, after the cop retired from the LAPD, he contacted a friend who worked in LAPD's Robbery Homicide Division (RHD). The cop told the friend about the knife and said he was getting it framed to put on his wall. He wanted his friend to get the DR (Departmental Record) number for the Nicole Brown Simpson/Ronald Goldman murder case, which he planned on engraving in the frame.

We're told the friend was indignant, and told his superiors. The brass was outraged and demanded that the retired cop turn the knife over, which he did.

Our sources say the knife is currently being tested for hair and fingerprints. It will be moved to the Serology Unit next week, where it will be tested for DNA and other biological evidence.

One source familiar with the investigation tells us, cops who eyeballed the knife think it could have blood residue on it, but it's hard to know without testing because it's extremely rusted and stained.

The investigation is top secret. It's been logged into the LAPD's computer system outside the official case file to maintain security. Our sources say, since O.J. was found not guilty, it's still an open case. That means cops can continue investigating, but O.J. cannot be prosecuted again -- double jeopardy.

Just read about this, if true it's no wonder OJ was found not guilty by the jury. What a corrupt group of cops....

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2016, 08:48:01 AM »
also like the part where fay said Nicole was always horny , she needed the dick several times a day,  and it enraged Oj knowing since they were no longer together someone else would be fucking her 24/7 because he knew how horny she was and how addicted and hungry she was for cock 

and also that OJ would watch nicole get fucked outside her condo window and beat off watching it outside  :D

I am strangely aroused by that part.

epic_alien

« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2016, 08:57:02 AM »
why would the house be demolished?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2016, 10:38:32 AM »

Rich people do rich people things like buy a home, tear it down and build a new one.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2016, 11:09:19 AM »
Look online for Mike Tyson Ohio Home, Before and now Pics , crazy shit

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2016, 11:12:56 AM »

I think he is

Karma.  He's the only one that wanted him to please guilty because he knew he did it.  The others wanted nothing but a mistrial to get him free.

???

No.

Only Cochran and Kardashian are dead.

Bailey, Scheck, and Dershowitz are alive along with Shapiro.

The black lawyer working for Johnnie, Carl E. Douglas, has been making the rounds on TV talking about the show.

He was on Dateline last Friday.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2016, 11:17:31 AM »
I find that the show is really trying to be sympathetic to Marcia Clarke.

But I would still say it is quite good overall.

I'd have tried to be 100% accurate with it. For example, the creators knew O.J. held a gun to his head in Khloe Kardashian's room, not Kim's.

Because Kim is more famous, well, they changed it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2016, 11:49:27 AM »

I'd have tried to be 100% accurate with it. For example, the creators knew O.J. held a gun to his head in Khloe Kardashian's room, not Kim's.

they're showing she was over her head from the beginning.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2016, 12:12:12 PM »

:D  Not only was the house demolished-  the new owner got the city of Brentwood to assign a new address to the location on Rockingham Drive. The new owner wanted to "...erase any memory of the house or it's previous owner...".   He cut down every single bush, plant and tree on the property. Bulldozed every bit of concrete and stone. Filled in the pool. The lot was board flat and completely empty of all vegetation, and then he built a new house on the property. LOL!
a

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2016, 12:37:28 PM »

I read an article that said this was the directors idea, Marsha was asked to watch the first 6 episodes to make sure that they captured her perspective.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2016, 10:39:11 AM »
It's down to the last episode.  How will it end?  lol.  It's funny seeing what a shit show this whole trial was.  Furman was quite the piece of shit.  Crazy how he just stumbles on some chick with a laptop in the 80's and asked her what it was and that was enough for her to explain she is a screenwriter and he opened up telling all the stories to her.  Cochrane was hell bent full Farakahn.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #172 on: March 31, 2016, 12:51:33 PM »
They should use real footage of the public reacting to the verdict.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 31, 2016, 12:57:48 PM »
It's down to the last episode.  How will it end?  lol.  It's funny seeing what a shit show this whole trial was.  Furman was quite the piece of shit.  Crazy how he just stumbles on some chick with a laptop in the 80's and asked her what it was and that was enough for her to explain she is a screenwriter and he opened up telling all the stories to her.  Cochrane was hell bent full Farakahn.

and that Judge Ito's then girlfriend now wife , Furman then supervisor sucked and fucker her way to that position  :D