Author Topic: HGH t3/t4  (Read 1237 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
HGH t3/t4
« on: January 29, 2016, 11:46:35 AM »
So i finally decided to drop some coin on some growth geno pens and generics (I know how you dudes feel about the generics) but i just cant afford to do strait geno so my ? is im presently taking 50micros of t3 and what do you guys recomend on dosage of t4??? which i plan on adding.

slightly confused though, as far as the point of taking t4 on growth when already taking t3.

any info would be appreciated..

Also toying around with the thought of a rapid slin shot (moderate dosage) pre workout el lilly hum R, since ive seen it mentioned about gh and slin sensitivity and Igf1 it almost seams like its more beneficial to run a lil slin rather then nothing at all.  Probably gonna run the growth febuary 1st till september 6ius a day half pharm half gen

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: HGH t3/t4
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 01:36:48 PM »
dont use t3 at all with GH. use t4 only. 150-200mcg or so.
GH increases t4 to t3 conversion and this process allegedly has some anabolic effects. you dont get these by taking straight t3. ive also seen a study concluding that t3 abolishes the positive effects of nitrogen retention of GH (essentially killing the anabolic effects).

you dont need slin with GH unless you use high doses which raise your fasting blood sugar (= making you insulin resistant). test FBS regularly... obviously gh+slin is an awesome combo to become a monster either way.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 05:43:24 AM »
thanks bro much appreciated!!!!!

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 09:19:49 AM »
dont use t3 at all with GH. use t4 only. 150-200mcg or so.
GH increases t4 to t3 conversion and this process allegedly has some anabolic effects. you dont get these by taking straight t3. ive also seen a study concluding that t3 abolishes the positive effects of nitrogen retention of GH (essentially killing the anabolic effects).

you dont need slin with GH unless you use high doses which raise your fasting blood sugar (= making you insulin resistant). test FBS regularly... obviously gh+slin is an awesome combo to become a monster either way.

Do you mean high dosages of gh or the slin? i was thinking a 8 to ten iu slin shot preworkout. but persoanlly i could def go with out the slin, i was basically just trying to get my body running anabolically the best possible, which is why i had the idea for the slin.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 11:15:26 AM »
Do you mean high dosages of gh or the slin? i was thinking a 8 to ten iu slin shot preworkout. but persoanlly i could def go with out the slin, i was basically just trying to get my body running anabolically the best possible, which is why i had the idea for the slin.
you only need insulin if you use high doses of GH, which increases your fasting blood sugar (at least for most guys).
you cant COMPLETELY manage that with rapid slin, not even if you use it with every meal but its better than nothing

chronically high fasting blood sugar = insulin resistance (and a myriad of other health issues)
chronically high insulin levels = insulin resistance
high dose GH is a vicious circle in that regard