Author Topic: European Men Became Feminized  (Read 14173 times)

Purge_WTF

Re: European Men Became Feminized
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2016, 08:41:14 AM »

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2016, 02:43:23 PM »

This woman is so correct you have the reporter sprouting typical women's bullshit that shit shouldn't happen and she just goes that's great but welcome to reality. So would hit it. Already cracked one off to her  :D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2016, 05:25:21 PM »

He misses the point that these women were brainwashed from a young age. And people are herd animals. They follow mostly. So not sure why they should suffer. By doing nothing he just looks like a cuckold and it will not end well for any white person, women or men. Also many men vote liberal. And the "liberal agenda" is never fully revealed to them. So they don't really know what they are voting for.

I mean, if a dog is beaten from a very young age and walks around with it's tail between its legs - does it deserve it?? Yes, in the mind of a sick fuck.

This guy is a fucking pussy. You think any great leaders from the past would think like him? That's the way a bitch thinks. This guy is a beta and would probably become a punk in any local county jail.

obsidian

• Getbig V

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2016, 06:07:36 PM »
No words...:

OK I will reply to this first (don't expect me to watch a 10 min youtube video from RT (biased against west) or any 10 min video when you are too lazy to lay out the argument). Firstly, you can hear the nervous tension in Merkel's voice. Time person of the year? Fine, join Stalin and the others in that heap, you thought you could rescue Germany's reputation (Angela) and now you have endangered the whole European project. She raped Ireland, Greece, Portugal, Italy and Spain after the credit crunch then opened her, and Europe's legs, to pillaging vagrants thinking it would make up for Germany's past wrongs.

The result? A tolerant and multicultural area (I love Polish, Estonian, Lithuanian, Spanish women etc here - and men, they're sound too) - is now ditrustful of any new migrants from outside the EU. Politicians won't say it too often, and if they do they are branded far right, but it is common consensus that the open door policy not only failed, but has led to European countries closing borders, arguing, and destabilising the entire EU. Meanwhile, corpses wash up on beaches, terrorists and scabs are coming in droves and, wait til the summer, EU citizens will have trouble travelling between states - that is when the shit will hit the fan. Fuck a random corpse on a beach, people will go mad when they realise their holidays and everyday freedoms are interrupted. Then it wall all surface. Wait til the summer, then the shit will hit the fan.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2016, 08:25:02 PM »
What's masculine and what's feminine is very subjective, simply a social construct that varies greatly from culture to culture.

A woman can be very feminine in her mannerisms and preferences and be a militar at the same time.
A man can be very masculine in his mannerisms and preferences and be a hairdresser at the same time.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2016, 11:29:52 PM »
OK I will reply to this first (don't expect me to watch a 10 min youtube video from RT (biased against west) or any 10 min video when you are too lazy to lay out the argument). Firstly, you can hear the nervous tension in Merkel's voice. Time person of the year? Fine, join Stalin and the others in that heap, you thought you could rescue Germany's reputation (Angela) and now you have endangered the whole European project. She raped Ireland, Greece, Portugal, Italy and Spain after the credit crunch then opened her, and Europe's legs, to pillaging vagrants thinking it would make up for Germany's past wrongs.

The result? A tolerant and multicultural area (I love Polish, Estonian, Lithuanian, Spanish women etc here - and men, they're sound too) - is now ditrustful of any new migrants from outside the EU. Politicians won't say it too often, and if they do they are branded far right, but it is common consensus that the open door policy not only failed, but has led to European countries closing borders, arguing, and destabilising the entire EU. Meanwhile, corpses wash up on beaches, terrorists and scabs are coming in droves and, wait til the summer, EU citizens will have trouble travelling between states - that is when the shit will hit the fan. Fuck a random corpse on a beach, people will go mad when they realise their holidays and everyday freedoms are interrupted. Then it wall all surface. Wait til the summer, then the shit will hit the fan.

Don`t think the video is from RT - no logo and the channel is dedicated to the "miggration" crisis. As far as comment go there is far too much commentary in the media already which is always biased in some way or another.

Everyone can and should form their opinion on matters freely without a commentary suggesting to them how to think at least if we are talking but videos which are self explanatory. That is of course true until different time frame sequences are put together to create a certain illusion of the situation.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2016, 01:57:20 AM »
''You can rape our women but you won't take our gyms!!!!!''

Purge_WTF

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2016, 07:34:26 AM »
He misses the point that these women were brainwashed from a young age. And people are herd animals. They follow mostly. So not sure why they should suffer. By doing nothing he just looks like a cuckold and it will not end well for any white person, women or men. Also many men vote liberal. And the "liberal agenda" is never fully revealed to them. So they don't really know what they are voting for.

I mean, if a dog is beaten from a very young age and walks around with it's tail between its legs - does it deserve it?? Yes, in the mind of a sick fuck.

This guy is a fucking pussy. You think any great leaders from the past would think like him? That's the way a bitch thinks. This guy is a beta and would probably become a punk in any local county jail.

Brainwashed into what, exactly? Wasn't it the radical brand of Feminism that has run rampant throughout America and Europe that convinced women that "they can do it too"? Well, now they get to prove it by defending themselves when a Muslimaniac is on the prowl.

Yes, some (obtuse) men vote Liberal, but his point was that women, by and large, lean and vote Left. Liberal policies threw open the gates for unfettered immigration and now we're all paying the price.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2016, 11:46:56 AM »
Brainwashed into what, exactly? Wasn't it the radical brand of Feminism that has run rampant throughout America and Europe that convinced women that "they can do it too"? Well, now they get to prove it by defending themselves when a Muslimaniac is on the prowl.

Yes, some (obtuse) men vote Liberal, but his point was that women, by and large, lean and vote Left. Liberal policies threw open the gates for unfettered immigration and now we're all paying the price.

i love it when a couple of 100 pound broads post a picture of themselves on facebook and write something like: '' best friends, strong and confident'' lol, let's see how strong you are when chased and cornered by a pack of muslims in heat

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2016, 11:54:46 AM »
This all doesn't matter. In the end the white man is stronger than any other kind. So when they say enough is enough, history repeats itself. Third Reich will rise again, be sure.

And once again US and Russia being ruled by Powers within will put their long dirty noses where they have no business.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2016, 12:04:09 PM »
This all doesn't matter. In the end the white man is stronger than any other kind. So when they say enough is enough, history repeats itself. Third Reich will rise again, be sure.

And once again US and Russia being ruled by Powers within will put their long dirty noses where they have no business.

Dude, it's not really that far away. I'm joining the Pegida march on Saturday for the first time. I've never attended a protest before. I'm telling you the sleeping beast is awakening.
Ireland doesn't even have a problem with Muslims at all YET so a lot of my friends would be quite liberal with regards to them. They were calling me a racist a year ago but I was at a house party the other night with the most liberal of them...this is what they were collectively saying...
"Get these fuckers out of here and make them STAY out!!"

Let's nip it in the butt before it becomes an issue :)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2016, 12:20:31 PM »
Dude, it's not really that far away. I'm joining the Pegida march on Saturday for the first time. I've never attended a protest before. I'm telling you the sleeping beast is awakening.
Ireland doesn't even have a problem with Muslims at all YET so a lot of my friends would be quite liberal with regards to them. They were calling me a racist a year ago but I was at a house party the other night with the most liberal of them...this is what they were collectively saying...
"Get these fuckers out of here and make them STAY out!!"

Let's nip it in the butt before it becomes an issue :)
This Man was correct and no one listened

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2016, 12:28:10 PM »
Feminized!? Morons. The lot of you.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2016, 12:34:55 PM »
This Man was correct and no one listened

The Cologne attacks is what I think changed a lot of people's minds. My friends are worried about their girlfriends and wives and don't give two fucks now.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2016, 12:39:19 PM »
The Cologne attacks is what I think changed a lot of people's minds. My friends are worried about their girlfriends and wives and don't give two fucks now.
yes unite with us my Gaelic Brother. This is a fight that will bring us all together

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2016, 06:50:33 PM »

There in bold is your answer to what they were brainwashed into. You're asking the question and you know the answer already. Yes the feminist "jewish" activists convinced women to be independent of men and think they can have careers instead of bearing children and raising a family. If those activists never existed you think women would have more babies? Yep.

And let's take the women in Cologne. You claim they voted for people like Merkel, and now they deserve the mass flooding. Didn't Merkel claim in 2010 that multiculturalism was a failure?

Merkel says German multicultural society has failed
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11559451

People thought she would start acting tougher on immigration. Yet she betrayed them and it was all a trick to pacify them. Same thing with her now stating oh they are only temporary. Temporary my ass. Anybody that believes that is a fucking fool. She is again trying to calm them down for the millions of other invaders she will let in. Yes, once the Germans are replaced she will say it is only temporary. Ok bitch, whatever you say.

Merkel should be arrested immediately, charged with treason and sentenced to public impalement. She deserves a medieval justice. And the women that were raped? They should be defended. Only a cuckold would look the other way. Purge - are you a cuckold?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2016, 11:11:23 AM »

Yes, some (obtuse) men vote Liberal, but his point was that women, by and large, lean and vote Left.
Liberal policies threw open the gates for unfettered immigration and now we're all paying the price.
Oh, and to add another angle, who says the votes in Europe are legit? I mean how is the public really going to check up and make sure the voting results aren't bogus to begin with. Are they physically going to count the votes??

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2016, 11:24:05 AM »

Will it happen in a vacuum?  Communications are being monitored these days, so how would it have a chance to start?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2016, 11:26:05 AM »
Will it happen in a vacuum?  Communications are being monitored these days, so how would it have a chance to start?
It would have to be a gorilla warfare with older communications technology. Cell phones / emails would have to be ditched.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2016, 12:29:59 PM »
It would have to be a gorilla warfare with older communications technology. Cell phones / emails would have to be ditched.

Burner phones and point-to-point encryption.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2016, 12:34:49 PM »
Burner phones and point-to-point encryption.

I don't know that there's such a thing anymore.  Is there?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2016, 12:48:26 PM »
The world runs on feelings these days.

We're throwbacks, cavemen, and anachronisms Liberals must destroy to build a world that reflects their views. :)

Surrender your right to free speech before they figure out away to form thought police.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2016, 06:02:42 PM »
I don't know that there's such a thing anymore.  Is there?

You can buy preloaded flip phones with cash.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2016, 06:07:29 PM »
Every time I see a picture of Bruce Jenner it reminds me of True Adonis.

Both are feminine closet homos wanting so bad to be women