Author Topic: European Men Became Feminized  (Read 14227 times)

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
European Men Became Feminized
« on: January 29, 2016, 10:21:25 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: European Men Became Feminized
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 10:57:16 PM »
It's a global thing

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 11:44:56 PM »
and American men became...

;D

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 01:40:32 AM »

;D
Has anyone figured out if Bruce Jenner loves the cock or if he was just a lesbian in a man's body?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 01:48:27 AM »

;D

And then you wake up next to 'her' and realize certain things...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2016, 01:54:40 AM »

;D
The face of mental illness.
V

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2016, 03:28:18 AM »

The face of Jizzo when he realizes he just admitted to huffing the pole on Getbig.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 03:40:25 AM »
Has anyone figured out if Bruce Jenner loves the cock or if he was just a lesbian in a man's body?

rumour has it Shizzo sucked him off

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 05:21:49 AM »
The agenda continues until people say fuck off to it

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2016, 06:06:47 AM »
It's global.

Most men are becoming more like women.
Most women are becoming more like men.

You can tell from the look of the bodies and faces.
If you look at older pics from the 80s...
Women look more like women.
Men look more like men.

They are messing with our DNA i think.
Something in the air and/or water...

Just a theory, BUT...
Gimme the tinfoil meme asap LOL

©

HugeBooBsFan

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2016, 07:38:13 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2016, 10:29:46 AM »

It's pretty sad that most media don't have the balls to interview a man with the same masculine values as this woman. The mass media are pussyfied with their political correctness.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2016, 10:33:21 AM »
No words...:

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2016, 10:34:18 AM »
hmmm, guaranteed anal ? :o

And maybe with a fart in your face at the end, to show 'her' appreciation? :o

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2016, 11:13:31 AM »
And Americans

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2016, 01:19:07 PM »
It's pretty sad that most media don't have the balls to interview a man with the same masculine values as this woman. The mass media are pussyfied with their political correctness.
Except she still did what all feminists do when unhappy about their lot, blame men for it.  The reason there aren't strong men is because they have been castrated legally, politically and socially by feminism. Men can't embrace masculinity without being outcast or penalised by their feminist society.  Women need to change for men to, the culture of modern women is seriously fucked up.  She is asking men to 'MAN UP' when their is no benefit for a man if he does, only ostracism, criticism and punishment.  

This is what happens when you give to much power to women, same thing happened in Rome before it collapsed.  Things got so bad men stop marrying the cun+s and the government had to introduce a bachelor tax, which of course didn't work as the bachelors simply paid it rather than live with a cun+y woman.
V

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2016, 01:46:54 PM »
It is in the US as well, can't tell you how many "man buns" and "lumbersexuals" I saw wandering around the gym today
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2016, 01:54:42 PM »
It is in the US as well, can't tell you how many "man buns" and "lumbersexuals" I saw wandering around the gym today

The Lumbersexual thing was made up by the extreme left. It's to get guys/gals use to seeing bearded Muslims walk the streets of America.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2016, 02:23:15 PM »
Except she still did what all feminists do when unhappy about their lot, blame men for it.  The reason there aren't strong men is because they have been castrated legally, politically and socially by feminism. Men can't embrace masculinity without being outcast or penalised by their feminist society.  Women need to change for men to, the culture of modern women is seriously fucked up.  She is asking men to 'MAN UP' when their is no benefit for a man if he does, only ostracism, criticism and punishment.  

This is what happens when you give to much power to women, same thing happened in Rome before it collapsed.  Things got so bad men stop marrying the cun+s and the government had to introduce a bachelor tax, which of course didn't work as the bachelors simply paid it rather than live with a cun+y woman.

Yes, women successfully use (or abuse) all their powers (mental & sexual) to suppress the men, just to get the 'man' that they want, a stable provider, loyal husband and good dad.
The main problem with modern men in their relation to women, is that they tend to 'equalize' too much. It's about time that (most) men step out of their beta-zone and find out what their true role in life is (things like action taking, guiding and protecting).
I think she's right when she blames men in general for not fulfilling their role as protectors. I mean, how the fuck could true men allow this shit to happen on the streets with their own women?! Of course, part of the problem is the fact that almost everyone doesn't care about others anymore in this individualized society.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2016, 02:34:17 PM »
Yes, women successfully use (or abuse) all their powers (mental & sexual) to suppress the men, just to get the 'man' that they want, a stable provider, loyal husband and good dad.
The main problem with modern men in their relation to women, is that they tend to 'equalize' too much. It's about time that (most) men step out of their beta-zone and find out what their true role in life is (things like action taking, guiding and protecting).
I think she's right when she blames men in general for not fulfilling their role as protectors. I mean, how the fuck could true men allow this shit to happen on the streets with their own women?! Of course, part of the problem is the fact that almost everyone doesn't care about others anymore in this individualized society.
Your view of blame the men is the BETA view.  Part of being a man is holding those responsible accountable, part of being a BETA is blaming others for your problems.  If women are having problems, it is their responsibility.  And you simply don't get it, women have legal and political power.  I have known men who were attacked by their female partners who have defended themselves against these attacks (without harming their women by the way) only to be charged by the police for assault.  Now why would any man want to protect women under these circumstances, he is likely to be painted in a negative light and maybe even punished.  Now on the other hand, if the women in that society behaved like women and didn't have big brother enabling them to be cun+s, then the men would naturally want to protect such women.  

Your whole theory on blame the men is what caused the rise of female power in the first place and will only disenfranchise men further.  This responsibility for this situation lies squarely with woman and feminism in particular.  Until we can get women to take responsibility and become decent women, nothing will change.  There is a synergy between the genders, and if the women of any particular society become masculine then of course this is going to emasculate men.  Basically, the more feminine the women are the more masculine men will be and vice versa.  But if men attempt to become more masculine they will only suffer for it because feminist societies only punish and ostracize such men.
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2016, 03:01:22 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2016, 03:01:24 PM »
Your view of blame the men is the BETA view.  Part of being a man is holding those responsible accountable, part of being a BETA is blaming others for your problems.  

I believe that blaming women (i.e. others, since I'm a man myself) is more beta, since it's typical victim behavior. You have to realize that women are damn smart creatures who understand perfectly what our weaknesses are. As for myself as an individual man, I've learned valuable lessons from/about women, so I try to stay accountable.

If women are having problems, it is their responsibility.  

Men or women, when someone is in danger, then why not help him/her? Isn't that part of humanity?

And you simply don't get it, women have legal and political power.  I have known men who were attacked by their female partners who have defended themselves against these attacks (without harming their women by the way) only to be charged by the police for assault.  Now why would any man want to protect women under these circumstances, he is likely to be painted in a negative light and maybe even punished.  Now on the other hand, if the women in that society behaved like women and didn't have big brother enabling them to be cun+s, then the men would naturally want to protect such women.  Your whole theory on blame the men is what caused the rise of female power in the first place and will only disenfranchise men further.  This responsibility for this situation lies squarely with woman and feminism in particular.  Until we can get women to take responsibility and become decent women, nothing will change.

Both men and women tend to abuse their powers. In this particular case, low life Arab & African men abused their physical powers to herass women, and German men did (AFAIK) nothing to stop this.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2016, 10:41:42 PM »
I believe that blaming women (i.e. others, since I'm a man myself) is more beta, since it's typical victim behavior. You have to realize that women are damn smart creatures who understand perfectly what our weaknesses are. As for myself as an individual man, I've learned valuable lessons from/about women, so I try to stay accountable.
It has nothing to do with blaming the victim but about understanding how such a situation came about.  Men don't want to protect women because they are punished for doing so, feminism has labeled such men chauvinistic and sexist. Couple this with the fact the current generation of men have been raised to despise their own masculinity.  Thanks to feminism demonising men, the current generation of men simply haven't had anyone to teach them the attributes needed to be masculine.  They are essentially women with penises (what feminists want men to be).  And you keep looking at a group situation as an individual one, I am sure lots of people learned valuable lessons from Nazis, doesn't mean Nazism was OK.  This is about feminism, it has nothing to do with individual women.

Men or women, when someone is in danger, then why not help him/her? Isn't that part of humanity?
No, it is not part of our humanity.  Most people only expose themselves to danger for relatives. loved ones or those like them.  Why would anyone want to help someone who hates them, heaps scorn on them, condemns them, blames them for the world's evils.  It is like expecting a Palestinian to help a jew. And like I said previously, thanks to the feminists they have created a large percentage of men who are essentially women that happen to have a penis, they have had their masculinity stripped or stolen from them to appease angry lesbians (aka feminists)

Both men and women tend to abuse their powers. In this particular case, low life Arab & African men abused their physical powers to herass women, and German men did (AFAIK) nothing to stop this.
And I am not talking about individual men and women, but the genders as a group.  Western women have established a powerful political force called feminism that has alienated and ostracized masculine men, so much so that only the most determined and rebellious of men continue to value their masculinity enough to risk the alienation that it will cause. Your argument is like singling out the many nazis who were good and decent people while ignoring the ideology of the political party they are members of.

And your last point highlights the nature of the issue, in that we need good, principled and strong men to fight back against the ruthless, unprincipled and immoral ones.  Unfortunately feminism has tarred all men with the same brush, devaluing all masculine traits as negative without being aware that male power, violence and aggression can be used for good.  The feminists are reaping what they have sown, and I for one have zero sympathy for them.  

I think the worst part of feminism is that it has convinced countless beta males to take up their cause and blame men for everything.  Obviously such men have been indoctrinated into a feminist worldview to the point they hate themselves so much that they would participate in a cause that despises them because they own a penis.  You are obviously a feminist, therefore part of the problem, the fact you don't see this is why the problem will persist indefinitely.
V

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2016, 12:05:28 AM »

;D

They are, but call it transgender or nutjob, I don't care.

What bothers me is when tax payers money goes to encouraging these loonies

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2016, 03:54:10 AM »

An important factor for sure.