Author Topic: Minoxidil 5% Scrub? aka Rogaine  (Read 8326 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Minoxidil 5% Scrub? aka Rogaine
« on: January 31, 2016, 07:54:48 PM »
Anyone use this to prevent hairloss? Does it actually work?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Minoxidil 5% Scrub? aka Rogaine
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 10:30:09 PM »
Yes it works. Most guys will need to resort to propecia though for front receding
l

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 11:20:33 PM »
Yes it works. Most guys will need to resort to propecia though for front receding

That's about it. Or you could take proscar and split the pills in quarters. Saves you quite a bit of money.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 11:29:34 PM »
It works so well that most bald men actually just shave their heads because they grew TOO much hair after trying this new secret tip to stop hairloss in men!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 12:53:31 AM »
Anyone got any negative sides from taking propecia?
I'm going to be on it from next month onwards and I'm a bit concerned as I've heard some guys lose their sex drive while on it.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 03:30:13 AM »
Tried it on my beard. I didnt last long as i didnt enjoy the headaches and water retention i got from it. However for the 6 weeks i used it it made some bald patch on my beard to grow hair.
I think it made my hair (on my head) fall too (its supposed to be normal at the begining)..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 03:39:38 AM »
I'm going to be on it from next month onwards and I'm a bit concerned as I've heard some guys lose their sex drive while on it.

Didn't use for that reason.  Enough guys yelling about it, some saying their mojo did not return even after stopping.  Even if it's a small percentage, that's what I call an unacceptable side effect.

Just like with juice, I don't believe you can monkey with just one hormone and the rest of your system stays unaffected.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 03:47:24 AM »

The only person I knew who took it said it made his refractory periods last 48+ hours.  Like if he was going to see his girlfriend Saturday, he'd have to make sure he didn't masturbate after Wednesday.  That was enough to put me off it

I'm sure that's an extreme example and being on juice probably helps but you just never know....I'd stick with hair transplants

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 03:56:44 AM »
The only person I knew who took it said it made his refractory periods last 48+ hours.  Like if he was going to see his girlfriend Saturday, he'd have to make sure he didn't masturbate after Wednesday.  That was enough to put me off it

I'm sure that's an extreme example and being on juice probably helps but you just never know....I'd stick with hair transplants

Brutal prolactin response

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 04:14:01 AM »
Anyone use this to prevent hairloss? Does it actually work?

No but PROTIP, RUB IT ON YOUR COCK!!!!

minoxidil is a med for malignant hypertension, high blood pressure that won't come down, same way it helps your scalp, provides blood flow, that's it.

It has been studied and found effective for mega boners, just rub on your dick.

The 2% mix was ineffective, 5-10% is needed

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2016, 04:16:21 AM »
No but PROTIP, RUB IT ON YOUR COCK!!!!

minoxidil is a med for malignant hypertension, high blood pressure that won't come down, same way it helps your scalp, provides blood flow, that's it.

It has been studied and found effective for mega boners, just rub on your dick.

The 2% mix was ineffective, 5-10% is needed

It smells pretty bad, no?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2016, 05:20:00 AM »
Propecia brought me to a very dark place. Too bad, it was working, but I'd rather have a working cock. Nothing has ever shot down my libido and took a while to pin point the problem. Was in a shitty ass mood like you wouldn't believe either.

It amazes me they can't find a solution to this issue without a med that fucks up your life.

I bet you guys feel better on DNP than I did no propecia.
?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2016, 06:40:52 AM »
My buddy at work tried this.  He was one of the few that had the side effects of darkening under and around his eyes.  3 weeks in and he had a raccoon mask shadow going in the area.   Stopped using it and it cleared up in a week. 

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2016, 06:54:46 AM »
I've had no problems with years of propecia.  Kept my full head of hair and sex drive is fine.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2016, 08:30:55 AM »

No side effects at all.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2016, 11:05:12 AM »
A friend of mine(an actor)  has been using both for over 10 years now and has all his hair well in to his mid 40's ...

only side effect he told me was lower sperm count and nipples were sensitive for about 15 days but then it went away  ... No problem whatsoever with sex life though ,

Wooshhhhhhhhhh

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2016, 11:10:45 AM »
Propecia brought me to a very dark place. Too bad, it was working, but I'd rather have a working cock. Nothing has ever shot down my libido and took a while to pin point the problem. Was in a shitty ass mood like you wouldn't believe either.

It amazes me they can't find a solution to this issue without a med that fucks up your life.

I bet you guys feel better on DNP than I did no propecia.

wait, it's topical, it shouldnt be gaining systemic access at a significant degree, if you had mental effects, your blood pressure should have been low, that actually might of been the issue.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2016, 11:16:00 AM »
It works, but a small amount gets absorbed in the blood stream and can sometimes cause unwanted hair growth on other parts of the body and facial area. Some have even complained of it affecting their sex drive and erections but there is no evidence to back this up.

I used it for about a year on the front of my hairline, there was no actual regrowth but I think it did stabilize it and thicken the hair that was there.

Three months off now and no noticeable difference so we'll see.

The reason I stopped was that it is a chemical that is getting absorbed through my skin, and overall I feel better without it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2016, 11:17:23 AM »
wait, it's topical, it shouldnt be gaining systemic access at a significant degree, if you had mental effects, your blood pressure should have been low, that actually might of been the issue.

talking about the tab to keep your hair (finasteride) never used the shampoo minoxil.

I also used Need to build muscle hair saving shampoo which did fuck all.
?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2016, 01:55:44 PM »
I used it on my face for 6 months to enhance my beard and my beard now is twice as thick as it used to be and the changes are permanent so yea it makes hair grow! I never got any negative side effects apart from an increase in body hair too. If a drop touches a cat the cat will probably die, if your on blood pressure medication I think you have to be careful since it can slightly lower your blood pressure but other than that it's pretty safe.

Not had to use it on my head since I'm not going bald (yet) but it's probably just gonna sustain your hair for a few more years if you use it but not totally save it, the only way to save your hair is finasteride which has other side effects which ain't worth it in my opinion...

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2016, 08:38:25 PM »
generic propecia and Nizoral shampoo twice a week saved my hair when it started noticeably thinning.   

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2016, 06:52:55 AM »
Ir might work but if you're a white muscle bear , you're better off shaving it all off and save them money for steak beers and cigars.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2016, 07:16:23 AM »
I used it on my face for 6 months to enhance my beard and my beard now is twice as thick as it used to be and the changes are permanent so yea it makes hair grow! I never got any negative side effects apart from an increase in body hair too. If a drop touches a cat the cat will probably die, if your on blood pressure medication I think you have to be careful since it can slightly lower your blood pressure but other than that it's pretty safe.

Not had to use it on my head since I'm not going bald (yet) but it's probably just gonna sustain your hair for a few more years if you use it but not totally save it, the only way to save your hair is finasteride which has other side effects which ain't worth it in my opinion...

for real?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2016, 09:55:30 AM »
I'm between a 2 and 3 on the norwood scale (See below)

I jumped on generic finasteride 1mg per day about 3 months ago and have already seen some thickening around the temple region.
Take a look at your father/grandfather as a decent indicator of how your hair loss will progress.

I'm 27 and my only wish is that I'd thought about getting on it sooner. I'd kind of ignored it up until this point. I noticed an initial mild drop in sex drive although that seems to have stabalized. I don't mind putting up with mild side effects because I look like GARBAGE with a shaved head. Some people just don't have the skull shape/aesthetics for it to work.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2016, 12:24:57 PM »
You need to look at your mothers father.  Not your dad or his father