Author Topic: WOW Ted Cruz CONVERTS ANGRY Iowa farmer about ethanol subsidies to his side!!!  (Read 2772 times)

James

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
this was an awesome clip...it honestly seemed like oooohh shit the guy is gonna punch him or something...Cruz stayed completely cool and not only defused the guy but completely changed his mind

this clip should be in the news headlines but instead all we see is 24/7 slander of Cruz in the news  ::)

you will NEVER see this one on any MSM outlet.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Exactly.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
You just say a real answer with a guy in command of facts. Can he do this...maybe, but its a real plan. Not some Sanders BS or s trump hand wave.
L

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
You just say a real answer with a guy in command of facts. Can he do this...maybe, but its a real plan. Not some Sanders BS or s trump hand wave.

Cruz is the only guy that can fix the shitty mess that our country has become.  I don't think I'll be voting for anyone else.  If Cruz isn't the nominee I'll probably stay home on election day.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Don't stay home.....but I feel the same way. There have been a lot of article about how Trumps organization kinda sucks. They won't let media into their place in Iowa and they don't have the ground game that Cruz has. It also looks like Rubio is surging....mostly polls after the big Iowa Register one but still. Trump is also not anybody's second choice. I guess this means something. Further..NBC is holding back a pretty damaging Trump doc from the BBC, that ran the mid 1990's. They could of course run in now and finish him but they're waiting. I wonder why......
L

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Don't stay home.....but I feel the same way. There have been a lot of article about how Trumps organization kinda sucks. They won't let media into their place in Iowa and they don't have the ground game that Cruz has. It also looks like Rubio is surging....mostly polls after the big Iowa Register one but still. Trump is also not anybody's second choice. I guess this means something. Further..NBC is holding back a pretty damaging Trump doc from the BBC, that ran the mid 1990's. They could of course run in now and finish him but they're waiting. I wonder why......

The media is now a very powerful arm of the Democrat party.  Anyone who denies this is either a fool or a liar.

I'm not sure how we as a nation are allowing this to take place.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Americans have been so secure for so long....those that vote, the middle class that we don't take risks. They just figure that as long as they get to go to work, buy whatever bullshit they want and take a vacation...maybe...every thing is ok. Most never set outside the country...and then never to places that suck. They don't realize that the shit they see..IF they watch the news can and will come here. They figure that muslims really don't want to kill them, that Uncle Sam will always protect us...as long as its some kid from backwater Kentucky that has to go. They dutifully pay their taxes, never question a cop when they get pulled over in a speed trap because its a money maker for small towns. They never question the games businesses play to get more of our cash by bullshit and fraud. But yet if they get wise to it, they want some DC bureaucrat to fix it. We're fucked...the kids in school don't study anything worthwhile...its fights about feminism and rape.

I could go on for hours but if Ted doesn't get in...I think its over. I could handle things better if he was nominated and lost rather then a safe Rubio or Bush getting beat.  Hil is easily beatable...and Sanders....really. If the Repubs can't get in with this field...time to move.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
Americans have been so secure for so long....those that vote, the middle class that we don't take risks. They just figure that as long as they get to go to work, buy whatever bullshit they want and take a vacation...maybe...every thing is ok. Most never set outside the country...and then never to places that suck. They don't realize that the shit they see..IF they watch the news can and will come here. They figure that muslims really don't want to kill them, that Uncle Sam will always protect us...as long as its some kid from backwater Kentucky that has to go. They dutifully pay their taxes, never question a cop when they get pulled over in a speed trap because its a money maker for small towns. They never question the games businesses play to get more of our cash by bullshit and fraud. But yet if they get wise to it, they want some DC bureaucrat to fix it. We're fucked...the kids in school don't study anything worthwhile...its fights about feminism and rape.

I could go on for hours but if Ted doesn't get in...I think its over. I could handle things better if he was nominated and lost rather then a safe Rubio or Bush getting beat.  Hil is easily beatable...and Sanders....really. If the Repubs can't get in with this field...time to move.

excellent post...america (and the whole west) is firmly entrenched in the complacentcy /decadence stage of society, which virtually always preceeds decline/disaster.

Cruz is by far the best of the lot...that said even if the nominee ends up being TRUMP or Rubio, I will still gladly vote for them over the complete disaster Hillary would be. if she wins we will never recover.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I'd vote for Rubio.....but I can't vote for Trump. I think we're fucked if he's the nominee. He hasn't had to bite his tongue like these other guys...who knows what's out there. He basically sexually harassed a BBC reporter. People with his money play and act by different rules.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
they want a govt handout.  Cruz knows we're a nation on the edge of bankruptcy.  If an industry or tech cannot exist or survive without govt intervention, the FREE MARKET lets it go under.

I get it, it's the heartblood of a state, etc... but there were a lot of buggy builders put out of business when the automobile arrived.  Imagine the govt spending billions a year - fighting free market forces - to keep the buggy makers and buggy whip makers in business.

IMO, they get it because it's iowa, and nobody wants to be hated in Iowa.  Props to cruz for having the balls to say the unpopular - yet necessary - thing here.  Trump will promise any spending to anyone, he's an ass.

James

this was an awesome clip...it honestly seemed like oooohh shit the guy is gonna punch him or something...Cruz stayed completely cool and not only defused the guy but completely changed his mind

this clip should be in the news headlines but instead all we see is 24/7 slander of Cruz in the news  ::)

James

I'd vote for Rubio.....but I can't vote for Trump. I think we're fucked if he's the nominee. He hasn't had to bite his tongue like these other guys...who knows what's out there. He basically sexually harassed a BBC reporter. People with his money play and act by different rules.

I will never vote for Rubio, the guy is a liar:

" I am strongly against Citizenship for illegals." - Rubio 2010 (running for Senate)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

" I am for Citizenship for illegals " - Rubio 2015

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
thats his Achilles heel for sure...but if its him vs Hillary....its a no-brainer. she cannot win

James

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Great response by Cruz.  He is head and shoulders smarter and more poised than the president. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Great response by Cruz.  He is head and shoulders smarter and more poised than the president. 

Oh my God, can you imagine Obama (the genius) trying to answer a question like that?  It would be a bunch of ums and uhhs and then he would find a way to blame Bush.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Oh my God, can you imagine Obama (the genius) trying to answer a question like that?  It would be a bunch of ums and uhhs and then he would find a way to blame Bush.

Tell me about it.  He would have also scolded the guy for not letting him speak.  The president does not like tough questions. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
The president does not like tough questions. 

Luckily for him, the press doesn't ask him any.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Luckily for him, the press doesn't ask him any.

lol.  Ain't that the sad truth.   :-\

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V

it would be all over the news outlets, touting his 'poise' and 'compassion'. but its Cruz, so it was completely avoided by every single MSM outlet.

James

Cruz wants to get rid of all subsidies, sugar, ethanol, oil, you name it. That would go a long way toward getting rid of lobbyists and their special favors and their hands in the pocket of the middle class. Cruz 2016!