Author Topic: Off AAS, cutting?  (Read 1648 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Off AAS, cutting?
« on: February 01, 2016, 03:29:19 PM »
since permabulker is out, and lean is in...is it possible to cut while in pct and after?
i am pcting off trt and about 25 days now...sucks badly. but, im doing a nice defecit, hoping to be ripped.
any experience from aas users, cutting while off? successful or no?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Off AAS, cutting?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 03:34:01 PM »
I think it's a horrible idea, but "natties" often go off weeks before a show and manage. Must suck ass big time.

If test levels are not restored, forget about it. I'd eat maintenance.
?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 03:35:58 PM »
Nutrition controls everything. You might not have the same look while on gear but it's not like your muscle will just disappear.

Even when you diet you aren't really losing muscle unless you go to extremes, and even then it will just come back when you are eating properly again.

Being lean off gear puts you ahead of 99% of men. Being lean on gear usually means you're still bloated it sucks.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 03:38:26 PM »
Nutrition controls everything. You might not have the same look while on gear but it's not like your muscle will just disappear.

Even when you diet you aren't really losing muscle unless you go to extremes, and even then it will just come back when you are eating properly again.

Being lean off gear puts you ahead of 99% of men. Being lean on gear usually means you're still bloated it sucks.

Key word in bold as physique guys are insanely ripped and are loaded.
?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 03:49:51 PM »
since permabulker is out, and lean is in...is it possible to cut while in pct and after?
i am pcting off trt and about 25 days now...sucks badly. but, im doing a nice defecit, hoping to be ripped.
any experience from aas users, cutting while off? successful or no?

Have you been in shape, like ever?
Y

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 04:02:08 PM »
Key word in bold as physique guys are insanely ripped and are loaded.

For how many days? Long term gear usually bloats most people at least a little.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 04:04:20 PM »

yes, was a 9 percent bf on trt, hrt use of serostim, and blackstone oral. i dieted on 1700 cals. was fairly easy for me. im trying to do it now as a natty, and eating 2000 cals a day, no crash dieting, and its hard this time around. my appetite is worse now too, all i want to do is eat

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 04:10:04 PM »
Ok, here's another example. Bodybuilding before the Dorian era. They were all loaded man and ripped. I find it kinda dumb to say gear makes you bloated. Maybe you needed more AI, dunno, but ya off base with that one!
?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 04:13:14 PM »
yes, was a 9 percent bf on trt, hrt use of serostim, and blackstone oral. i dieted on 1700 cals. was fairly easy for me. im trying to do it now as a natty, and eating 2000 cals a day, no crash dieting, and its hard this time around. my appetite is worse now too, all i want to do is eat

Best thing I've ever done, just eat when hungry, eat some clean meals and eat some junk if you need it. You should know if you are craving it, if you are training hard you can't just eat clean all the time. Don't Stress about calorie amounts too much. Some days you will eat more some days you won't need to. Going for exact calories when your body doesn't want it that day is not the way to go.

Things that bloat me are chips or Coke/Frozen Coke, I only eat or drink these now and then. McDonalds doesn't as long as I don't overeat meals i'm leaner. I stay lean all the time now, when I stuck to calorie amounts I always ended up putting on weight because I kept thinking I would lose muscle if I didn't eat enough. It's bullshit the muscle isn't going anywhere unless you completely starve yourself for a period.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 04:15:46 PM »
Ok, here's another example. Bodybuilding before the Dorian era. They were all loaded man and ripped. I find it kinda dumb to say gear makes you bloated. Maybe you needed more AI, dunno, but ya off base with that one!

No way, Arnold was bloated before he dieted down and after that he didn't take gear or even train in the offseason.

They never showed pics of the guys in mags in the offseason.

I'm saying you can stay lean while on gear but gear will make you hold fluid. You can stay lean but it's not the same.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2016, 04:21:36 PM »
No way, Arnold was bloated before he dieted down and after that he didn't take gear or even train in the offseason.

They never showed pics of the guys in mags in the offseason.

I'm saying you can stay lean while on gear but gear will make you hold fluid. You can stay lean but it's not the same.

LOL!
Ok then...
?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2016, 04:24:22 PM »
Just get lean and don`t try to get super ripped while off gear.

PCT is a waste of time and in the majority of cases,totally unnecessary.

I stay fairly dry while on a lot of Testosterone.....never hold much water personally.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2016, 05:13:17 PM »

I stay fairly dry while on a lot of Testosterone.....never hold much water personally.

coming off 4 yrs of trt man, i think im gonna need clomid at the very least

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2016, 05:19:49 PM »

Yup and PCT can cause more damage to the liver and kidney's than inject juice can.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2016, 05:23:15 PM »
Yup and PCT can cause more damage to the liver and kidney's than inject juice can.

Da fuck man???

where did you come accross that info?
?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2016, 05:36:09 PM »
According to recent polls, the OP is indeed a faggot.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2016, 05:47:10 PM »
According to recent polls, the OP is indeed a faggot.

LOL! I was all into the post at first, wondering "what polls?"
?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2016, 06:57:08 PM »
Like stated above, just try to get fairly lean but don't waste your time trying to get shredded.  Getting shredded naturally is not something that would be healthy to maintain and you would be sacrificing quality of life for a look that isn't necessary unless doing a competition.  I personally like the idea of at least eating maintenance calories and then maybe just go yogging 2 or 3 times per week.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2016, 07:30:54 PM »
you will lose size and condition no matter what you do, all you can do is slow the rate of that transformation by eating the best you can. Being lighter and less muscular isn't the end of the world, you can easily transform back by reintroducing AAS if you wanted to, most people reach the point where they are prepared to be smaller and healthier.