Author Topic: TRUMP: I Will 'Probably' Sue Because Ted Cruz Cheated In Iowa  (Read 234 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
TRUMP: I Will 'Probably' Sue Because Ted Cruz Cheated In Iowa
« on: February 03, 2016, 07:59:12 PM »
Source: AOL News/Boston Herald Feb 3rd 2016 1:19PM

After accusing Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) of "illegally" stealing a win from the Iowa caucuses, Donald Trump said Wednesday that he'll "probably" sue over the results of the vote.
Trump said this in an interview on Boston Herald Radio, that was flagged by BuzzFeed.
When asked if he would file a formal complaint over the caucuses' results, Trump replied, "probably."
"What did is unthinkable," Trump said, later stating that Cruz was a "really fraudulent" character.
Earlier in the day, Trump fired off a raging tweetstorm accusing Cruz of cheating in Iowa. Trump even suggested the Republican Party take the unprecedented step of holding a do-over election in Iowa or nullifying Cruz's results.

Read more: http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/03/trump-i-will-probably-sue-because-ted-cruz-cheated-in-iowa/21307315/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: TRUMP: I Will 'Probably' Sue Because Ted Cruz Cheated In Iowa
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 08:41:55 AM »
Suppose he did cheat.  Then what...?  If they hold a do over (unlikely), I am sure Cruz will get an even higher % simply out of spite.  Seems like Trump would just ease off, keep quiet and take the slight loss instead of risking another one that would be more unfavorable to him.