Author Topic: Superdrol safe for hairline?  (Read 3522 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Superdrol safe for hairline?
« on: February 04, 2016, 06:31:28 AM »
Thought is was similar to anadrol , but read it was pretty safe for the hair, is this true?

Are the gains solid in this or more water bloat?
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Superdrol safe for hairline?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 06:50:14 AM »
Superdrol can make u gain up to 20 lbs in 4 weeks or even more. It's wierd it's like interior inside the muscle u retain alot of glycogen and will b super strong. It happens fast as fuck 20mgs a day should b plenty. Tren makes my hair thin a little bit superdrol never did it to me

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 08:54:51 AM »
i have seen a few of my buddies get nice gains from superdrol, while maintaining a leaner physique,  Body type will depend a lot on your results.
also never heard any hairline complaints on it either.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 10:03:28 AM »
superdrol is a DHT derivate but somehow does not seem to be very androgenic (even though it does give dry but at the same time full look)
its a very unique AAS.
i think youll have to test out how your body reacts to it. very different experiences everywhere

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 02:08:21 PM »
Just stopped a superdrol cycle. My hair is bad as it is but didnt get any worse.

The superdrol did make me look good but how shit it made me feel at the start of the third week was not worth it. Only taking 30mg as well. Dont think it was the strongest either as i didnt get back pumps or anything like i do on anadrol or dbol.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 02:31:49 PM »
Just stopped a superdrol cycle. My hair is bad as it is but didnt get any worse.

The superdrol did make me look good but how shit it made me feel at the start of the third week was not worth it. Only taking 30mg as well. Dont think it was the strongest either as i didnt get back pumps or anything like i do on anadrol or dbol.

30mg sd per day is plenty, if legit  ;)

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 02:55:38 PM »
Im in Australia.... hahahha most orals are shit unless imported. But noticed a lot of change going from 20-30mg ran heaps of liver protection(NAC and TUDCA over a gram of each) just felt nauseous all the time and constant dull head ache.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 03:01:57 PM »
30 mgs is hefty dosage of that shit orally. Get blood work done while u are on about the end of the 3rd week and u may throw them in the trash. Or may not but I can't fuck with that shit no more

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 03:12:40 PM »
Dont think i will bother again got bloodwork booked in 3 weeks anyway. I can feel they were not doing me any favors though. I have no idea how the guys that push the higher doses would feel but then again all drugs react differently with different people

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 03:46:45 PM »
just felt nauseous all the time and constant dull head ache.

LoL… you were probably on the verge of stroking the fuck out while shitting your liver like an asshole. SD is such nasty poison.

Perfect oral for the dumb and desperate.    

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 03:51:31 PM »
LoL… you were probably on the verge of stroking the fuck out while shitting your liver like an asshole. SD is such nasty poison.

What's your best oral?  Tbol?
you are gay.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 04:02:56 PM »

Na wasnt like that.. Been there before with other orals. I know when something isnt right and stop before damage is done. But if i kept going i have a feeling it would have headed that way lol.

Not sure about the dumb and desperate bit though. Different drugs suit different people.

I know i can handle more tren than a lot of people and people can run orals a lot longer than me with out issues. I get bloods EVERY 12 weeks regardless of what im doing.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 04:09:43 PM »
What's your best oral?  Tbol?

In terms of bodybuilding – anavar. Its a super duper oral with the best cosmetic effect along with mild sides.   

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 04:30:40 PM »
Not sure about the dumb and desperate bit though. Different drugs suit different people.

These days, with access to legit orals made easy... there is simply no reason at all to fuck SD. Why bother?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 04:36:42 PM »
I have never tried it.... Wanted to... i did and probably wont again.

In australia pretty much no such thing as real anavar, tbol etc

You have dbol, adrol, sdrol and winny.

you have about 10% chance of the other stuff being real.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 04:48:02 PM »
In australia pretty much no such thing as real anavar, tbol etc

Oh dear…. I guess importing tablets would be tough? I'd still give it a shot. Flat blister packs dont look like anything. 

Whats the vet grade scene like there? Are you able to get any legit EQ?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2016, 04:49:40 PM »
Oh dear…. I guess importing tablets would be tough? I'd still give it a shot. Flat blister packs dont look like anything. 

Whats the vet grade scene like there? Are you able to get any legit EQ?

Come to the US, you can get test, deca and legit pharm grade var at 50 mg.  all from "HRt" clinics
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2016, 04:51:17 PM »
In terms of bodybuilding – anavar. Its a super duper oral with the best cosmetic effect along with mild sides.   

I'm on var now, excited to what comes..   I did it by itself a few years ago and didn't notice much... Running it with test now, so we will see... Hopefully it's as good as you claim
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2016, 05:00:00 PM »
I'm on var now, excited to what comes.. I did it by itself a few years ago and didn't notice much...

Are you sure of its authenticity? I can run 20mg solo and get a dramatic effect. 

Running it with test now, so we will see... Hopefully it's as good as you claim

Anavar can be a 'physique transforming drug'. That said - genetics, dude. All depends.

Are you running 'hrt clinic' anavar? 

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2016, 05:24:16 PM »
i am on script test(on HRT) can get script deca HGH etc just the cost of the HGH.

Importing is not worth it i can really only keep what i have prescribed anyway due to being in trouble before(cant come to USA because of this either) . Had 2 letters previously for trying to get HCG before i got a script for it.

Oils are generally good just the orals are very hit and miss.

Vet grade stuff now is under very tight control. Apparently was vet grade EQ but cant say i have heard of any in the last 5 years. And from memory it was 50mg/ml but im sure you wouldnt need to run the doses people do with UGL EQ

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2016, 05:42:16 PM »
Are you sure of its authenticity? I can run 20mg solo and get a dramatic effect. 

Anavar can be a 'physique transforming drug'. That said - genetics, dude. All depends.

I sure am

The stuff before was HRt clinic as well, but different pharmacy they used back then
you are gay.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2016, 12:33:59 AM »
ANAVAR is the dumbbest thing to take, what does a 3month cycle of anavar at 100-150mg per day run. Over a couple Grand, and thats if its real anavar.  Stupid idiots probably buy up the $100 brand protein fart powders as well.  Save your money on T, W, Tren, dbol, heck even HGH is more cost efficient than var
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2016, 12:35:44 AM »

20mg of var a day? you either must be a chick, chick like build, or below 140lbs, lol.  Thats like me saying you can get result on test at 100mg per week
I