Author Topic: Does Blasting and Cruising Cause you to Require More Test For Blasts?  (Read 1640 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Compared to cycling. I would imagine that your body would become used to your cruise dose and become more "resistant" for lack of better word when you bump up to 500-1000mg/week of testosterone during a blast. As compared to coming completely off, and then jumping on a blast.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Does Blasting and Cruising Cause you to Require More Test For Blasts?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 05:38:29 PM »
No not really the gear all ways works as expected for the dosage used mayb switch up esters every once in a while.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 05:39:58 PM »
Only thing I can think about that might lower absorption rate over time would be scar tissue. I've heard the argument many times that androgen receptors do not down regulate ever, but all of that stuff is over my head.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 12:00:52 AM »
Only thing I can think about that might lower absorption rate over time would be scar tissue. I've heard the argument many times that androgen receptors do not down regulate ever, but all of that stuff is over my head.

there is no "down regulation".
androgen receptors are destroyed/created all the time.
there is no set amount of androgen receptors. the turnover actualyl depends on AAS (and other factors).
androgen receptor count and half life actually INCREASES the more AAS you use. there are studies on that.

@OP
you will have to use more simply because youll be bigger and not lose as much mass in between cycles.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 01:39:44 AM »
@OP
you will have to use more simply because youll be bigger and not lose as much mass in between cycles.

So basicly you are saying that AAS dosage need to increase because ones gets bigger and thus requires more rather than the body getting used to the gear over time ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 02:18:00 AM »
So basicly you are saying that AAS dosage need to increase because ones gets bigger and thus requires more rather than the body getting used to the gear over time ?

yes
you dont become "resistant" to AAS. obviously your body knows how to counteract high amounts of androgens via myostatin, cortisol, shbg and whatever. but there are ways around that (switching compounds, staggering/increasing dosages, cruising, deloading etc)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 06:29:48 AM »
U basically can build only so much mass on a particular dosage up till a certain point then it's becomes like you are natural again. But u can diet and hold the mass on the dosage better than if natty, Certain amounts of hormones will do only so much. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 10:05:26 AM »
but what is it about guys who use tren too long or too much looking small after a while?

Any explanation to that?
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 10:17:47 AM »
but what is it about guys who use tren too long or too much looking small after a while?

Any explanation to that?
never heard of that
tren makes you look stringy if you dont eat enough because it increases metabolic rate and burns off glycogen faster, similar to t3
i doubt it makes you lose muscle or downregulate anything though lol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2016, 10:24:57 AM »
never heard of that
tren makes you look stringy if you dont eat enough because it increases metabolic rate and burns off glycogen faster, similar to t3
i doubt it makes you lose muscle or downregulate anything though lol

Hmm, I've always noticed guys looks great on it the first while, then look small, or maybe they were much leaner, (never saw shirt off)
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2016, 02:36:26 PM »

Any explanation to that?
Idk tren doesn't do that 2 me but I'm a fat ass and I eat alot

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2016, 05:37:18 AM »
Hmm, I've always noticed guys looks great on it the first while, then look small, or maybe they were much leaner, (never saw shirt off)

Probably much leaner. I never gained much mass on tren though, although I think it helped to "solidify" the gains that I got from my bulk before the tren use.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 01:35:54 PM »
Probably much leaner. I never gained much mass on tren though, although I think it helped to "solidify" the gains that I got from my bulk before the tren use.

that was my experience with it too, scale weight stayed the same but i definatley got leaner, harder, and drier ie. recomp