Author Topic: Infection or not??  (Read 1716 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Infection or not??
« on: February 04, 2016, 09:50:23 PM »
Ok so on Tuesday, so 2 days ago I injected 500mg/mL of Test cyp. I had pip the next day and then on Wednesday I had slight swelling, a little redness and some warmth in the area. Today it was an even bigger area of it on my upper outer thigh. After work I checked it out and pressed down on it with my finger and it left an indent for about 1-2 seconds then took its shape back. It's red, swollen, puffy, and hurts and now it's gotten bigger. It's about a 3x5 inch area of my thigh that is now swollen but it only hurts and majority of swelling is right where I injefted it. Is this an infection or just inflammation?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Infection or not??
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 10:13:14 PM »
Too early to say if it's an infection for sure.
I was told soaking it in epson salt helps a lot, applying heat as well, tylenol if you must.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 11:55:55 PM »
Ok so on Tuesday, so 2 days ago I injected 500mg/mL of Test cyp. I had pip the next day and then on Wednesday I had slight swelling, a little redness and some warmth in the area. Today it was an even bigger area of it on my upper outer thigh. After work I checked it out and pressed down on it with my finger and it left an indent for about 1-2 seconds then took its shape back. It's red, swollen, puffy, and hurts and now it's gotten bigger. It's about a 3x5 inch area of my thigh that is now swollen but it only hurts and majority of swelling is right where I injefted it. Is this an infection or just inflammation?

not a good thing, sounds like an infection... id get to a doc to see if you can get some antibiotics...

ive had sterile abscesses before and they hurt for 1-2 weeks, at first its like heavy pip but then it develops into kind of a different feeling. then its not painful at all anymore and you can drain them yourselves (if you got some experience; if you dont then obviously dont do that).

yours doesnt sound like one though.

if your shit is warm to the touch and indents when you push it thats not a good sign.
a sterile abscess would hurt like fuck but certainly not indent, its more of a firm solid swelling. what you have sounds worse

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 01:44:29 AM »
I remember test prop got my muscle swollen and red. Extreme pain too but that was just PIP.
Test cyp at 500mg/ml will obviously cripple ANYONE. Cut that stuff with oil 1/1 ratio. The stuff probably crashed in your muscle creating extreme pain and irritation.
Use NSAID and Paracetamol, heat pads. And DONT train through the pain it will make it worse.

If you get fever then get medical help.

popeye150

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 01:14:09 PM »
If it is red and feels warm to the touch at all, it sounds like cellulitis.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 02:53:01 PM »
Take some ibuprofen for the swelling and inflammation. I've had these symptoms many times from bad UGL gear and I've never needed antibiotics, even with flu like symptoms (that last only one or two days.) In 4 or 5 days I think you will be back to normal. If you're not, get on some antibiotics. I'm not a doctor, I'm only speaking from experience.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 02:55:27 PM »
Just go to the doctors to be on the safe side.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 03:36:52 PM »
Test cyp at 500mg/ml will obviously cripple ANYONE.

God knows whats in an ml of '500 mg/ml cyp' to keep the hormone suspended in oil… is that even possible?   

OP, what brand?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 04:09:10 PM »
You should use gear that isn't dosed so high per ml I always here of problems when people use high dosed gear like that.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2016, 04:56:50 PM »
You should use gear that isn't dosed so high per ml I always here of problems when people use high dosed gear like that.
It's gonna be harder to assess what's what at 10% body fat VS if he got to 7-8 ish

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2016, 08:34:07 PM »
Sorry I meant I shoot 250mg/mL, I shoot 500 weekly. When the slin pin came out of my thigh it was also bent so it may not have gone in deep enough

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2016, 06:45:12 PM »
Update: it's not as soft and mushy anymore, it's gotten much harder and firm and hurts when you touch it. It's still red swollen and warm to the touch

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 01:45:51 AM »
Update: it's not as soft and mushy anymore, it's gotten much harder and firm and hurts when you touch it. It's still red swollen and warm to the touch

Just go to the doctor say you got pricked by something while hiking in the forest/bush

popeye150

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2016, 03:57:00 AM »

Definitely sounds like cellulitis. Go to a doc and they will but you on a combo of antibiotics. Get it take care of before it gets worse and spreads.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2016, 06:50:58 AM »
Thats weird, a test cyp at 250mg/ml should not hurt much. Are you sure your shit isnt crashed ?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 12:48:44 PM »
this has happened to me many times.  If you want to get rid of the pain try to stretch the shit out of the spot and i mean stretch the shit out of it . Its gonna hurt like hell but it will give you temporary relief, also icey hot.

Unfortunately it seams like you have the begining stages of a infection brewing. Are you running a fever yet? or getting chills or swets at night (non usual gear sides meaning).

It sounds like it needs to be drained, unless you have some bactrum you can get to immediately and drive the infection out that way.  Infections change form rapidly one day they seam like they are getting better.  That mushyness is puss starting to develope, but by it changing to a harden state just means the puss is still in the area just in a larger surface area now.

Go to dr bro you dont got to tell them shit as to where it came from and either way its patient confidentiality ( dr cant say shit) i am in the health care field and see things like this every day. me personally i dont care and was just like yeah its from testosterone injection therapy and not a single ? was asked.
If it is a infection it will continue to get worse and eventually become necrotic skin that has to be cut out and the recovery will be longer stay in the hospital because they are goin to wait till your white blood cell count is around 15,000 my worst infection got necrotic and my white blood cell count was at 50,000 spent 7 nights in the hospital cause i waited a month to see the dr . the pain will get worse and worse and worse.
go to dr do yourself a magor solid

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 12:52:18 PM »
just go to the emergency room and they will adress it,(seriously)
dont wait around for some dr to give you a apointment then wind up sending you somewhere else to get it treated because a primary physician most likely will not deal with abcesses .