Author Topic: Obama Continues to SMASH Unemployment!  (Read 1955 times)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Obama Continues to SMASH Unemployment!
« on: February 05, 2016, 11:01:29 AM »
The Unemployment Rate is now at 4.9%.
OBAMA WILL BE REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE GREATEST PRESIDENTS IN AMERICAN HISTORY

Republicans, "Libertarians", suspected white supremacists, Obama-Haters...feel free to KILL YOURSELVES at this time.

Thanks to you all, and have a wonderful day!

~A.D.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Obama Continues to SMASH Unemployment!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 11:04:58 AM »
LOL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 11:48:57 AM »

Republicans, "Libertarians", suspected white supremacists, Obama-Haters...feel free to KILL YOURSELVES at this time.

~A.D.

You'll buy into anything this administration throws at you....lol.

Jobs lost = 665,000

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/what-jobs-bls-says-665000-job-losses/article/2582535

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 11:57:29 AM »
Fox news guy asked about the massive non participation rate....Obama blamed Bush..there's your lol. The greatest president ever is still blaming Bush...mark of the pansy right there.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 06:02:56 PM »

~A.D.

Awesome post....truthful.....goo d job!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 06:03:51 PM »
Fox news guy asked about the massive non participation rate....Obama blamed Bush..there's your lol. The greatest president ever is still blaming Bush...mark of the pansy right there.

Labor participation rate has been going down for 50 YEARS...so why is that Obama's fault...also it went up in the last quarter

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 06:13:06 PM »
Labor participation rate has been going down for 50 YEARS...so why is that Obama's fault...also it went up in the last quarter

Hahahaha.

"Its all Bush's fault" (seven years later)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 06:32:42 PM »
Awesome post....truthful.....goo d job!

And you wonder why everyone thinks you are a joke on this forum....
Support the black man no matter what, fuck the facts, you will just like anything that shows obama in a positive light.  Facts don't matter

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 07:56:48 AM »
Support the black man no matter what, fuck the facts, you will just like anything that shows obama in a positive light.  Facts don't matter

you stupid retarded fuck, what the fuck are you talking about?>??????.."support the black man no matter what"....what the fuck is that????the fact is the unemployment rate is 4.8 percent.....that's an awesome statistic......5% is considered to be full employment....we are BETTER than full employment.....this is what the unbiased stats say......NOT WHAT THE BLACK PRESIDENT SAYS....

Obama should be commended for doing a good job in terms of the unemployment issue.....he sure as hell took all the heat when the UE rate was 10%

only an absolute asshole like you would say that Obama getting credit on this issue is because he is black, you dumb moron fuck..this is why I previously told you to stay out of political matters until you get more experience here..I'm really tired of mindfucking you

THINK

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 08:11:38 AM »
you stupid retarded fuck, what the fuck are you talking about?>??????.."support the black man no matter what"....what the fuck is that????the fact is the unemployment rate is 4.8 percent.....that's an awesome statistic......5% is considered to be full employment....we are BETTER than full employment.....this is what the unbiased stats say......NOT WHAT THE BLACK PRESIDENT SAYS....

Obama should be commended for doing a good job in terms of the unemployment issue.....he sure as hell took all the heat when the UE rate was 10%

only an absolute asshole like you would say that Obama getting credit on this issue is because he is black, you dumb moron fuck..this is why I previously told you to stay out of political matters until you get more experience here..I'm really tired of mindfucking you

THINK

Can we go ahead and talk about the bad stats now too? Or will you just make excuses as you did above about the participation rate?

Not once, in any debate with me, have you ever mind fucked anything.  The constant beatings i put on you is why you started your chicken shit post rule that is absurd.  You are one of the least intelligent people on this forum, so mind fucks aren't something you are going to engage in too often.  In another year or so, you can go back to not caring about politics at the national level, because we won't have a black president anymore.

I think someone is having a meltdown....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 08:19:31 AM »
Can we go ahead and talk about the bad stats now too? Or will you just make excuses as you did above about the participation rate?

Not once, in any debate with me, have you ever mind fucked anything.  The constant beatings i put on you is why you started your chicken shit post rule that is absurd.  You are one of the least intelligent people on this forum, so mind fucks aren't something you are going to engage in too often.  In another year or so, you can go back to not caring about politics at the national level, because we won't have a black president anymore.

I think someone is having a meltdown....

again lets go back to the status quo.....once you get to 2000 posts maybe you will have matured by then..though I doubt it

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2016, 08:21:04 AM »
again lets go back to the status quo.....once you get to 2000 posts maybe you will have matured by then..though I doubt it

don't you remember posting a link about this very subject matter a few weeks back?  I kinda made you look like an idiot there.  If you wanna feel stupid again, refresh yourself on that 1

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 05:12:34 PM »
Given the white supremacist dunderheads that make up the majority of this forum, why should he GIVE a fuck???
If anything, he should wear the supposed dislike of him that you claim like a Badge of Honor.

I GAVE you a factual post of a presidential accomplishment, and you go off on some mentally ill, insecure-white man-style racist rant. ::)
imbecile

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2016, 05:26:37 PM »
Given the white supremacist dunderheads that make up the majority of this forum, why should he GIVE a fuck???
If anything, he should wear the supposed dislike of him that you claim like a Badge of Honor.

I GAVE you a factual post of a presidential accomplishment, and you go off on some mentally ill, insecure-white man-style racist rant. ::)
imbecile

No, you didn't give anything factual.  You gave a meme of obama talking points.  And you are right. There are plenty of racist whites on this forum.  I think it's pretty ignorant actually.   I also think it is ignorant that you think blacks should be racist as a result of white racism.  

Only in racist pro black minds such as andre will obama ever go down as the greatest president in history.   He has been very ordinary.  He has stoked racial tensions to an all time high, where as he had the oppurtunity to create some amount of unity amongst races.  He has been as dishonest if not more so than many of his predecessors.  I don't know what else to say if you think he is the greatest, other than you are likely exclusively  pro black like andre and many other blacks

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 10:48:45 AM »

imbecile

EXACTLY......he and others on this forum believe that ANY TIME YOU GIVE OBAMA A COMPLIMENT about anything, its because he's black and we are all just racist against white people.....AMAZING....al l you did was point out FACTUALLY that Obama is kicking ass when it comes to the unemployment rate which is increduibly low at 4.8%

any SANE person would liook at that statisitic, and look at the fact that we are creating jobs at 100,000-200,000 per month and say..."wow...Obama is doing a good job"....

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 11:21:04 AM »
EXACTLY......he and others on this forum believe that ANY TIME YOU GIVE OBAMA A COMPLIMENT about anything, its because he's black and we are all just racist against white people.....AMAZING....al l you did was point out FACTUALLY that Obama is kicking ass when it comes to the unemployment rate which is increduibly low at 4.8%

any SANE person would liook at that statisitic, and look at the fact that we are creating jobs at 100,000-200,000 per month and say..."wow...Obama is doing a good job"....

No, i just think a person that would lie and distort unemployment numbers while ignoring all other markers does so with motive.  You don't know what neutral/honest is.  Those words are foreign concepts to you.  He posted a meme proclaiming obama one of the greatest presidents ever.   There is nothing factual about that.

If we are going to look at the statistics, let us look at all of them.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 12:44:08 PM »
Obama has been a very good president...I don't think he is in the top three, but you can make a case for him being in the top 20 and even in the top 10 based on his accomplishments, of which hes had many many more than his recent predesessors

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 01:32:03 PM »
He's atleast worst 2-3 in the last 100 years...and his gifts haven't stopped or won't stop when he's out.
L

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 01:38:49 PM »
100 million out of 300 million living, not working....thank God we're at 4.9%

ROTF, only retards believe this....and gov't shills on the dole.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 02:56:02 PM »
Obama has been a very good president...I don't think he is in the top three, but you can make a case for him being in the top 20 and even in the top 10 based on his accomplishments, of which hes had many many more than his recent predesessors

I know the 2016 numbers look way better than 2008 did, but in my gut, I disagree.  it's more feelings-based, versus data.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2016, 04:01:18 PM »

THINK

dude you're just fucking scary.  jesus.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 04:50:45 PM »

THINK

Meltdown.  He is right.  You admitted voting for Obama because of his race. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 07:50:29 PM »
"Real unemployment" only comes into play when we have an African-American President.  Must be a coincidence.  Plus, real unemployment is bullshit
anyways.  It includes Aunts and Uncles of mine well into their 60's and beyond who have retired.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2016, 09:06:12 PM »
"Real unemployment" only comes into play when we have an African-American President.  Must be a coincidence.  Plus, real unemployment is bullshit
anyways.  It includes Aunts and Uncles of mine well into their 60's and beyond who have retired.

Good job..this is the point I have been making....all types o excuses come into play because its Obama..no one talked about any of these other factors when unemployment was 10%

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2016, 03:03:44 PM »
Obama is #1 - THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY. PERIOD.
FDR comes in 2nd place.

Slaveholders do not make the list. Those that did not vow to destroy the KKK domestic terrorist group or to abolish the Black Codes, segregation, guarantee the right to vote for all citizens, and put and end to Jim Crow Laws are automatically put at THE BOTTOM of the list of the greatest presidents as well.