Author Topic: Did ric drasen ever say anything note worthy?  (Read 8116 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Did ric drasen ever say anything note worthy?
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 06:05:56 AM »
Arnold=GOAT all time in side chest pose.
?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2016, 06:07:13 AM »
arnold's explanation of how his calves grew so quickly was that reg park told him to use extremly heavy weights for calf raises and this made the difference ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
F

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2016, 06:43:42 AM »
arnold's explanation of how his calves grew so quickly was that reg park told him to use extremly heavy weights for calf raises and this made the difference ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
well, those looked like real flexed calves to me. And remember, calve implants tend to have a flexed or full look at all times.

And what doctors were doing implants at time as well? Kitten Natividad went to Mexico to get her's which she had have done several times.

And Rich Piana's ex said in here that he would go to Mexico to get his PMMA shots done.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2016, 10:49:13 AM »
Yes. Of course. Everyone knows Arnold travelled to Mexico in late June of 1972 to have his calves "done." It's an old story that has been told a thousand times.

Zabo told me, "... they all piled into Joe Golds' Ford County Squire station wagon and drove down on a Thursday..." It's a well known story.

The funny thing is, that to this day, there is not one single photograph that shows, any scar, any "overnight change" or any evidence whatsoever that anything was ever surgically done to Arnold's calves, in spite of the fact that Arnold has had his photograph taken approximately thirty million fucking times.

Arnold's calves are real.
a

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2016, 06:51:22 PM »
Spoke to Dan Duchaine once and he told me that Arnold had small amonts of silicone put into his calves over time. This to me would seem to be correct. I personally know someone who did this and his calves turned out looking great!!  The key to doing this is to use small micro amounts and then wait at least 6 weeks before doing it again. You also have to know where to inject to make it look real. Of course this can also be done using PMMA.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2016, 07:00:37 PM »
Spoke to Dan Duchaine once and he told me that Arnold had small amonts of silicone put into his calves over time. This to me would seem to be correct. I personally know someone who did this and his calves turned out looking great!!  The key to doing this is to use small micro amounts and then wait at least 6 weeks before doing it again. You also have to know where to inject to make it look real. Of course this can also be done using PMMA.

They used silicone a lot back in the 70s.
©

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2016, 08:09:18 PM »

Yes and it's still used a lot today in plastic surgery.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2016, 09:22:15 PM »

^^
THIS might be exactly what he had done, not actual implants, but injections!!!

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2016, 09:28:09 PM »
Where are the scars????

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2016, 01:03:23 AM »

Calves, you're born with good ones or bad ones..

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2016, 01:11:42 AM »
Yeah, fake calves....because somebody like Arnold that had arms like that at 19-20 could never develop calves. Get a grip people.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2016, 03:54:55 AM »
Yeah, fake calves....because somebody like Arnold that had arms like that at 19-20 could never develop calves. Get a grip people.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2016, 07:12:31 PM »
I'll never believe the silicone/implant bit, he flexes his calves in pumping iron, those cows are real. Hard to believe for some he just worked hard huh?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2016, 09:23:50 PM »
Are we supposed to believe that today implants and oiled body parts parhetic and obviously fake yet back in the 70s arnold somehow managed to get ones that looked and moved like real muscle