Author Topic: HAHAHAH Republicans can't even complete simple tasks. Watch how stupid hahah  (Read 2071 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
I see Trump owning the crowd.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
The Mighty Trump was the only one nice/polite enough to wait for him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I see Trump owning the crowd.
They are booing him.  Don't see how that translates well in your Universe.

What is wrong with you people that you can't understand when something is not working?  ???

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
The Mighty Trump was the only one nice/polite enough to wait for him.
that because republicans dont care about black people

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Rubio and his little note cards are too funny.  He was actually repeating himself earlier.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
that because republicans dont care about black people
Actually they have a strange love affair with them, especially with ones they want to anoint.  They so badly wanted Herman Cain, her turned out to be a disaster.  They so badly wanted Ben Carson, he is a complete disaster.  If you ever talk to a real Republican, they have this weird love in their eyes when it comes to token blacks.  Its strange.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
They are booing him.  Don't see how that translates well in your Universe.

What is wrong with you people that you can't understand when something is not working?  ???

are you even paying attention to what he's saying you fucking tard, their political donors who only got a seat because they donated to someone other than him and basically he's telling them fuck you , your not here for me so I don't fucking care if you boo me

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Actually they have a strange love affair with them, especially with ones they want to anoint.  They so badly wanted Herman Cain, her turned out to be a disaster.  They so badly wanted Ben Carson, he is a complete disaster.  If you ever talk to a real Republican, they have this weird love in their eyes when it comes to token blacks.  Its strange.
^^ this , what do you expect from a guy with a Lloyd Christmas haircut

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Hahaha, this coming from someone who's voting for an 85 year old curmudgeon. Hahahahaha.

Out of all seriousness TA, seek help. lmao.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hahaha, this coming from someone who's voting for an 85 year old curmudgeon. Hahahahaha.

Out of all seriousness TA, seek help. lmao.

coach,

did you vote for hilary clinton in 2008 in the primary as part of rush limbaugh's operation chaos to drag things out for obama?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
coach,

did you vote for hilary clinton in 2008 in the primary as part of rush limbaugh's operation chaos to drag things out for obama?

Nope!

But you admittedly drove your family and yourself to the polls to vote Obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Yes I believed my family can vote for anyone they wish. 

Its communism to order someone to vote a certain way.  Not for me, but I respected their opinion and was happy to see them participate in the voting process. 

Many people only love that right when it benefits their choice

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

No idea who the fuck you're talking about...neither one is qualified. Kinda like the shitbag you voted for...gotta make up for all the white guilt you have stored up.
L