Author Topic: Marcobot Malfunctions  (Read 590 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Marcobot Malfunctions
« on: February 06, 2016, 11:35:42 PM »
Senator Marco Rubio let his inner "boy in the bubble" show at Saturday night's Republican presidential debate, tripping and falling right into Chris Christie's criticism that Rubio is too scripted, and unable to think on his feet. Within minutes, Rubio used the same exact line about dispelling "this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing," with slight variations, four times.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Marcobot Malfunctions
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 09:00:06 AM »
That was the first time I've seen Rubio for more than a few seconds at a time.  No way in hell does this guy belong within 1000 miles of our White House. 

He is like an evil robot of some sort, isn't he?  I don't think I've ever seen a person more on "automatic" than him.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 09:45:07 AM »
Is anyone surprised?  We have known for sometime that he was not ready for prime time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 11:13:27 AM »
That was the first time I've seen Rubio for more than a few seconds at a time.  No way in hell does this guy belong within 1000 miles of our White House.  

He is like an evil robot of some sort, isn't he?  I don't think I've ever seen a person more on "automatic" than him.

It's rare that a 40-something person can reach the level where he's top 3 in Iowa and primed to do well in NH.  He's been running for president for 25 years, making every action of every day pointed at winning the nomination.

He's a very bright person.  But he doesn't have a strong set of beliefs (just roll with whatever is popular right now) and he doesn't really THINK for himself - he just quickly regurgitates tested and proven answers.

Repubs should be HOPING he doesn't win the nomination - Hilary would eat him alive once they started talking policy specifics.  This rehearsed crap works fine when there's 11 candidates onstage and you get a total of eight minutes of speaking time.  He'll be giving us 45 minutes of speaking in the main debates - let's see how long his original thoughts last then.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 11:08:42 AM »
We need to dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 11:31:24 AM »
It's rare that a 40-something person can reach the level where he's top 3 in Iowa and primed to do well in NH.  He's been running for president for 25 years, making every action of every day pointed at winning the nomination.

He's a very bright person.  But he doesn't have a strong set of beliefs (just roll with whatever is popular right now) and he doesn't really THINK for himself - he just quickly regurgitates tested and proven answers.

Repubs should be HOPING he doesn't win the nomination - Hilary would eat him alive once they started talking policy specifics.  This rehearsed crap works fine when there's 11 candidates onstage and you get a total of eight minutes of speaking time.  He'll be giving us 45 minutes of speaking in the main debates - let's see how long his original thoughts last then.

If Marco Rubio is your idea of a "very bright person" you really need to raise your standards.  Newt Gingrich. Jon Huntsman. William Weld.  Three very bright GOP members I happen to disagree with politically but respect intellectually.  Rubio couldn't carry their book bags.  ::)

James

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 12:01:58 PM »
rubio, hillary, Jeb:

all three are:
liars
for flooding the US with illegals
controlled by donors

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 12:16:06 PM »
We need to dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.

many repubs try to ignore this.  obama is VERY competent.  his goals are just very different from what conservatives want.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 01:28:24 PM »
the thing is is that what he said (repeatedly) IS EXACTLY RIGHT!!

he may have other faults, but this is not one of them. the only people berating him for this are democrats and haters...what he said is 100% true and my view of him IMPROVED for sticking to his guns and driving this point home. Crispy Crème is a fat fuck retard for denying this.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 01:32:21 PM »

he may have other faults, but this is not one of them. the only people berating him for this are democrats and haters...what he said is 100% true and my view of him IMPROVED for sticking to his guns and driving this point home. Crispy Crème is a fat fuck retard for denying this.

He's guilty of that same accusation he's putting on Obama, though.  The exact piece in question could just as easily be directed at himself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2016, 02:09:21 PM »

but rubio used it as a continued escape from addressing the questions he was there to answer, the policies he was forced to defend.

the minute it's okay for a canned statement to be repeated 4 times, it's okay for a candidate to do it 40 times.  Right or not, he showed he's incapable of thinking of actual answers.  That was memorized speech over and over.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2016, 05:02:08 PM »
but rubio used it as a continued escape from addressing the questions he was there to answer, the policies he was forced to defend.

the minute it's okay for a canned statement to be repeated 4 times, it's okay for a candidate to do it 40 times.  Right or not, he showed he's incapable of thinking of actual answers.  That was memorized speech over and over.

And this you call very bright?  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2016, 07:53:02 PM »
And this you call very bright?  ???

he's quicker mentally at simple recall stuff.

he just doesn't have JUDGMENT yet.  He can recite lists and stats faster than anyone up there.  But he lacks core beliefs and a set of values he feels strongly about. 

he's a very eager 'yes man' for whatever is popular, whatever his donors want.  But yes, a bright one.