Author Topic: How much gas did LEVRONE have left in the tank after '03?  (Read 2329 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
How much gas did LEVRONE have left in the tank after '03?
« on: February 07, 2016, 10:47:35 AM »
LEVERONE's legs were severely downsized going back to like '99 due to an injury. Then he tore his tricep.

These factors considered, he hardly looked like he was hanging on by a thread during his final years of competition. Hell, he almost dethroned RONNIE in '02!

So if Kev didn't retire following the 2003 Olympia, how much farther could he have gone while remaining competitive?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: How much gas did LEVRONE have left in the tank after '03?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 10:49:18 AM »
03 backstage

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 01:00:28 PM »
LEVERONE's legs were severely downsized going back to like '99 due to an injury. Then he tore his tricep.

These factors considered, he hardly looked like he was hanging on by a thread during his final years of competition. Hell, he almost dethroned RONNIE in '02!

So if Kev didn't retire following the 2003 Olympia, how much farther could he have gone while remaining competitive?

As good as he looked, not much. Prob still top 10, but out of the top 5 with the guys like Kai, Phil, Wolfe, Rhoden and Dexter

Still better physique then all of them imo besides Dexter

grubbiergoose

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 01:58:39 PM »
He is the physique I want to replicate the most. Well him & Batista from the early 2000's

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 04:37:15 AM »
He is the physique I want to replicate the most. Well him & Batista from the early 2000's

Good for you, i'd rather want to replicate Method101s physique.

Already bought the green Tee.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 08:16:27 AM »

Did you know he was even bigger in OVW before joining WWE, when he went under the name Leviathan (WAY north of 300 pounds)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 10:07:22 AM »
Batista is big, real life big, but his shape sucks.
?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 12:34:33 PM »
unfortunately i think he was done

he tore his tricep shortly before the 03 olympia, and his body overall was down in size at the show

E
E

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 12:51:44 PM »
Batista is big, real life big, but his shape sucks.

Physique varied a lot

grubbiergoose

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 05:26:03 PM »
Did you know he was even bigger in OVW before joining WWE, when he went under the name Leviathan (WAY north of 300 pounds)

I never saw him in OVW. I saw one of those pics before he looks like he leaned out during his wwe career.   I'm a younger guy compared to most here. Was still a kid when WWE was still cool (good) back with Batista, Triple H, evolution.

@ Ritch Idk about his shape sucking in the bodybuilding poses when he used to do his entrance he didn't have the roundness in his arms but like in motion he had a really intimidating build. Guess that's what you mean by real life big. Plus he held onto his hair for a while.

Would really like to know amounts he ran. Article mentions a former star allegedly using deca, and test http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/top-wwe-names-emerge-doping-scandal-article-1.241222

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 02:30:54 AM »
Physique varied a lot

It didnt vary a lot. He just lost more and more size over the years. You did not post the pics in chronological order.