Author Topic: Tren and Liver Function  (Read 1125 times)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Tren and Liver Function
« on: February 07, 2016, 11:24:03 AM »
Why is it that tren tends to raise ALT levels? Whenever I run tren, my ALT levels go way above the "normal" range, usually double. As far as I'm aware, it isn't 17AA, so why does this happen? Within a few weeks of coming off tren, the ALT values come right back down to normal. I realise that ALT values at 2x normal range isn't necessarily dangerous, but I'm curious as to why tren impairs liver function.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Tren and Liver Function
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 02:11:02 PM »
id assume because you train harder and break down more muscle

which causes liver numbers to rise

ive seen guys above the reference range simply from training heavy natty

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 01:27:31 AM »
id assume because you train harder and break down more muscle

which causes liver numbers to rise

ive seen guys above the reference range simply from training heavy natty

I've heard of Creatinine levels going through the roof due to hard training (and I experience that myself), but liver enzymes I have not heard of. Interesting theory. Do your liver enzymes increase when training extra hard yourself?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 01:58:53 AM »
I've heard of Creatinine levels going through the roof due to hard training (and I experience that myself), but liver enzymes I have not heard of. Interesting theory. Do your liver enzymes increase when training extra hard yourself?
i never tested that personally, but my buddys liver enzymes are always around 40 or so unless he trains less intense or deloads for 1-2 weeks before a liver test (hes  a powerlifter)... hes natty, doesnt drink, doesnt take NSAIDs etc, only variable that changes are his workouts

that being said, i run lots of tren and as long as im off orals my liver enzymes dont budge, not from training, not from tren
i guess some people are more susceptible, but as long as AST/ALT are not in the triple digits then theres nothing to worry about anyway

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 12:55:40 PM »
my enzymes are always elevated on gear, always go back to normal shortly after im off