Author Topic: Phenibuit  (Read 4048 times)

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Re: Phenibuit
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 12:59:02 AM »
I bought a bottle from PowderCity.com that had 30 capsules at 250mg each, I forget the duration of time I used the pills in, but it was pretty quickly. I had to go to the ER for the first time in my life because I had no idea what else to do. It was a full week of complete and utter hell.

I will admit that it was completely my fault, I didn't do the necessary research to keep myself safe and I paid the price. What's ironic is that the Phenibut hardly did positive for me.
hahaha, what a pussy. I can imagine what you told the doctor i bet they used the "regular adult size" blood pressure cuff on your massive 15.5'' arm.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2016, 01:27:24 AM »
Mine won't let me eat her ass.

Very disappointed.
Same here, did for a bit early in relationship but stopped the cuntt she is

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2016, 01:43:16 AM »
I use it for sleep, works great... SNS brand...

90 caps, 500 mg per cap...

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2016, 02:09:57 AM »
Its beyond me how this stuff is still legal. Get a script for benzo, at least you know what to expect and it works better.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2016, 02:24:12 AM »
Eating a chicks ass > Eating a chicks pussy

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2016, 03:28:04 AM »
I bought a bottle from PowderCity.com that had 30 capsules at 250mg each, I forget the duration of time I used the pills in, but it was pretty quickly. I had to go to the ER for the first time in my life because I had no idea what else to do. It was a full week of complete and utter hell.

I will admit that it was completely my fault, I didn't do the necessary research to keep myself safe and I paid the price. What's ironic is that the Phenibut hardly did positive for me.

I think it had a MASSIVE placebo effect for you to wind up at the emergency.
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2016, 03:29:52 AM »
I think it had a MASSIVE placebo effect for you to wind up at the emergency.

I like Spiro's story better  >:(

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2016, 10:44:05 AM »
Same here, did for a bit early in relationship but stopped the cuntt she is

Yep. Nothing more enticing than a clean Bologna knot.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2016, 10:47:28 AM »
I like Spiro's story better  >:(

Another story of placebo taking over.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2016, 12:55:24 PM »
Another story of placebo taking over.

It's not placebo. I have done my fair share of hard drugs. I use to mainline 80 mg oxies years ago buddy I know what's real and what isn't. Buy some phenbuit powder and swallow a big teaspoon you will be high off your ass for 2 days. It's no joke if you do just a little bit too much you end up puking for a whole day with the spins so bad you wish you were dead.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2016, 12:56:15 PM »
It's not placebo. I have done my fair share of hard drugs. I use to mainline 80 mg oxies years ago buddy I know what's real and what isn't. Buy some phenbuit powder and swallow a big teaspoon you will be high off your ass for 2 days. It's no joke if you do just a little bit too much you end up puking for a whole day with the spins so bad you wish you were dead.

high for 2 days? LOL, ok...
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2016, 01:02:04 PM »
high for 2 days? LOL, ok...

Do some research I'm not kidding. It's absolutely not to be taken lightly. I'm shocked it's not scheduled

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2016, 01:02:34 PM »
What will you guys do when this stuff is no longer available over the counter?  If your love life stinks and you can't sleep, perhaps there are other ways to fix them.  This sounds like a nasty substance to get hooked on.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2016, 01:04:24 PM »
What will you guys do when this stuff is no longer available over the counter?  If your love life stinks and you can't sleep, perhaps there are other ways to fix them.  This sounds like a nasty substance to get hooked on.

That's why you use it once in awhile all good things come to an end.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2016, 01:07:44 PM »
I had a real bad addiction I beat I don't abuse things like I did  five years ago I would be an idiot use it every day and fuck  myself

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2016, 01:10:31 PM »
That's why you use it once in awhile all good things come to an end.

Hell yeah bro.

you def got me curious about that shit. and oh do i rem them good old oxy 80s put hundred of those in my veins sad to say.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2016, 01:15:06 PM »
Do some research I'm not kidding. It's absolutely not to be taken lightly. I'm shocked it's not scheduled

I've done lots of reading and some get a buzz for a night or so but drink as well and they say it only works like once a month if you do it to get high.

If I wanna get hight, I'll use real drugs, lol!

I can't even stay high on real drugs for 2 days,, I'm supposed to believe it's possible for a supp to get me high longer?

c'mon man!
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2016, 01:23:29 PM »
I've done lots of reading and some get a buzz for a night or so but drink as well and they say it only works like once a month if you do it to get high.

If I wanna get hight, I'll use real drugs, lol!

I can't even stay high on real drugs for 2 days,, I'm supposed to believe it's possible for a supp to get me high longer?

c'mon man!

I don't have to  convince  you. Believe me I'm absolutely shockey it works. I got the crystals in loose powder form. Half a teaspoon on an empty stomach one hour later holy shit look out. Trick is to take a week off between  dosing. I'm stoned all day and feel it the next.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2016, 01:27:47 PM »
I don't have to  convince  you. Believe me I'm absolutely shockey it works. I got the crystals in loose powder form. Half a teaspoon on an empty stomach one hour later holy shit look out. Trick is to take a week off between  dosing. I'm stoned all day and feel it the next.

I do feel "chill" the next day as well when I take 500mg to 1gr.
So you took about 2.5gr.

Since I feel so chill the next day, I wonder where all the "oh man, I feel terrible" comments come from after? Dunno, maybe my weed smoking helps me "not feel" the aftermath?

The stuff lasts 24 hrs so it's no surprise some feel it so long
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2016, 01:31:49 PM »
I do feel "chill" the next day as well when I take 500mg to 1gr.
So you took about 2.5gr.

Since I feel so chill the next day, I wonder where all the "oh man, I feel terrible" comments come from after? Dunno, maybe my weed smoking helps me "not feel" the aftermath?

The stuff lasts 24 hrs so it's no surprise some feel it so long

Im probably dosing higher than I think I get extreme euphoria dizzy feeling almost like I could be sick if I did just a little bit more, right on the edge. Nicotine enhances it. Sex drive skyrockets mood is silly and happy.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2016, 01:36:55 PM »
Im probably dosing higher than I think I get extreme euphoria dizzy feeling almost like I could be sick if I did just a little bit more, right on the edge. Nicotine enhances it. Sex drive skyrockets mood is silly and happy.

I bet some tyrosine would be a nice addition too!
?

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2016, 01:38:30 PM »
Those chemicals will fuck you up seriously.
©

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2016, 01:38:41 PM »
You two arguing about the "drugginess" of this magic elixir is boring me. I am going back to the OP and fap (again)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2016, 01:39:26 PM »
Just like kratom, only a matter of time before this gets banned.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2016, 01:44:37 PM »
Those chemicals will fuck you up seriously.

tyrosine? Not so sure about that. The two of us get along rather well!
?