Author Topic: Phenibuit  (Read 4049 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Phenibuit
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2016, 01:44:53 PM »
I bet some tyrosine would be a nice addition too!

Now that I think about it first three times I used it i didn't get shut because I bought a scale and weighed my dose. One day I said fuck it and took a huge dose a full teaspoon. I remember I was incredibly high I ended up passing out fast. I cut that dose in half that was the sweet spot. The hangover fucking sucks though. I'm talking about phenibut.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2016, 01:45:39 PM »
Just like kratom, only a matter of time before this gets banned.

I've never tried it. Stuff is not inexpensive and decided to pass on it because of that.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2016, 01:46:39 PM »
I've never tried it. Stuff is not inexpensive and decided to pass on it because of that.

It sucks unless you use the extract. You mine as well be doing real opiates then.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2016, 01:48:57 PM »
Now that I think about it first three times I used it i didn't get shut because I bought a scale and weighed my dose. One day I said fuck it and took a huge dose a full teaspoon. I remember I was incredibly high I ended up passing out fast. I cut that dose in half that was the sweet spot. The hangover fucking sucks though. I'm talking about phenibut.

There's no free rides but knowing the phenibut is just phenibut and no other crap put inside it does give it some "points" over rec stuff. But nearing passing out is the feeling I get from straight gaba.
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2016, 01:50:36 PM »
It sucks unless you use the extract. You mine as well be doing real opiates then.

I just wonder how consistent that stuff is batch to batch, I somehow don't trust the business of them "legal high" supplements. Do you have a brand or other specs one should look out for when seaching for kratom?
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2016, 01:54:50 PM »
I just wonder how consistent that stuff is batch to batch, I somehow don't trust the business of them "legal high" supplements. Do you have a brand or other specs one should look out for when seaching for kratom?

I wouldn't bother with the stuff. It's to easy to get hooked on.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2016, 01:56:57 PM »
I wouldn't bother with the stuff. It's to easy to get hooked on.

Bah, I already smoke weed ed, lol...
?

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2016, 02:04:16 PM »
tyrosine? Not so sure about that. The two of us get along rather well!

No.
L-Tyrosine is harmless.
I mean Phenibut which is pretty close to hard drugs.
©

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2016, 12:45:39 AM »
No.
L-Tyrosine is harmless.
I mean Phenibut which is pretty close to hard drugs.

Well, I guess I must be off on this one then.

On some rather hardcore drug using sites, they acknowledge phenibut being something to use with caution. I never went over a gram, twice a week or felt bad sides.
?