Author Topic: Markus RUHL becomes father!  (Read 9973 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Markus RUHL becomes father!
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2016, 04:16:33 PM »
Touche, I'm neither. But the girl looks like a girl who could get a man who's 100x richer and nicer, all I'm saying. Just weird to see a girl like that with a man who's 43, five foot ten and looking like that. He must have seven figures. If he has six figures she must have cheese on her brain.

She looks great, but we have no clue about her inner world. Chemistry between people is something which is hard/impossible to explain. Markus may not be gifted in the face department, but he's one of the nicest and funniest IFBB guys I know.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2016, 04:22:16 PM »
Touche, I'm neither. But the girl looks like a girl who could get a man who's 100x richer and nicer, all I'm saying. Just weird to see a girl like that with a man who's 43, five foot ten and looking like that. He must have seven figures. If he has six figures she must have cheese on her brain.

You should see a wife of my good friend who's 40 and pretty much no money to speak off (but a very interesting person and decent looking). It seems that you still have a lot to figure out about females. Money doesn't mean everything, far from it.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2016, 04:36:55 PM »
stop being so serious. What both of you said is true, but the industry is what it is, right. My first thoughts is never positive about anything in it.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2016, 04:56:30 PM »
stop being so serious. What both of you said is true, but the industry is what it is, right. My first thoughts is never positive about anything in it.

I have an impression that Ruhl is one of the most intellgent guys in that industry. Im glad to see that at least some of them keep "making it" after retiring from the stage.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2016, 05:04:31 PM »
You should see a wife of my good friend who's 40 and pretty much no money to speak off (but a very interesting person and decent looking). It seems that you still have a lot to figure out about females. Money doesn't mean everything, far from it.

Depends on the type of woman I guess

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2016, 02:28:52 AM »
I have an impression that Ruhl is one of the most intellgent guys in that industry. Im glad to see that at least some of them keep "making it" after retiring from the stage.

I don't know what being one of the most intelligent guys in the industry means. If you mean making smart business moves to secure good income after your bodybuiding career is over then I guess he is. What intelligent businesses he does? Because it has to be nano science or claytronics if he has a woman like that pregnant and standing as it appears to be happy and proud next to him :D. Seriously, I'm glad he hasn't crashed and burned yet because it's always bad to see a top dog fall completely when the glory is over.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2016, 02:34:57 AM »

Nor should it be.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2016, 03:28:06 AM »
Depends on the type of woman I guess

Melania is awesome, Trump has a good taste.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2016, 03:30:08 AM »
I don't know what being one of the most intelligent guys in the industry means. If you mean making smart business moves to secure good income after your bodybuiding career is over then I guess he is. What intelligent businesses he does? Because it has to be nano science or claytronics if he has a woman like that pregnant and standing as it appears to be happy and proud next to him :D. Seriously, I'm glad he hasn't crashed and burned yet because it's always bad to see a top dog fall completely when the glory is over.

I have no idea really, but you don't drive Bentleys while being dumb (unless you are a big time drug dealer). Maybe he's GH15 afterall??

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2016, 03:44:11 AM »
I have no idea really, but you don't drive Bentleys while being dumb (unless you are a big time drug dealer). Maybe he's GH15 afterall??

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2016, 03:49:57 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2016, 03:51:45 AM »
Well that explains it all...not really

it talks about his background and how he was a car sales man for 10 years. I am not saying it explains everything, but it adds info about Markus' background to this thread. Maybe someone can dig deeper.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2016, 04:20:30 AM »
Yea this doesn't add up, Marcus' face and body for that matter are grotesque, it looks like she could be his daughter.

Chanel earrings though... $$

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2016, 10:31:18 AM »
Yea this doesn't add up, Marcus' face and body for that matter are grotesque, it looks like she could be his daughter.

Chanel earrings though... $$

some girls have a muscle fetisch